Home Non Cigar Related
Options

I Love, or at least have a strong prediliction to:

Comments

• Options
    TaraLeeTaraLee Posts: 179 ✭✭✭
    I've always loved tattoos. Mainly well done ones, or 'vintage' ones that have been in the skin so long they're just blue/green.

My new love~ post-coital cigar..... mmmm, yes!

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    ND taking it to Michigan."Whereas Hoke had quipped last year that Notre Dame was chickening-out of this rivalry — a brushfire Michigan threw gasoline on by playing the "Chicken Dance" after its win over Notre Dame in 2013 — Notre Dame fans took matters into their own hands in the closing minutes and started a stadium-wide rendition of 'Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye.'"
  • Options
    Also, the power of things to bring us back to a place in time.When I started 9th grade, St Anger from Metallica came out. I loved that album, probably listened to it for the entire year. Then I started going back in Metallica's discography, and needless to say it only got better from there. Anyways, I bring this up because I saw St Anger on youtube and got hit with a wave of nostalgia. If I was not going to herf today, I would be outside with a cigar and youtube listening to the album again.Also makes me realize how old Metallica is...
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Also, the power of things to bring us back to a place in time.When I started 9th grade, St Anger from Metallica came out. I loved that album, probably listened to it for the entire year. Then I started going back in Metallica's discography, and needless to say it only got better from there. Anyways, I bring this up because I saw St Anger on youtube and got hit with a wave of nostalgia. If I was not going to herf today, I would be outside with a cigar and youtube listening to the album again.Also makes me realize how old Metallica is...
    Ah, shoot me again I ain't dead yet.

That album gets way too much hate. Yeah, the snare sounds like a garbage can. Who cares?
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    Virginia Tech 35
    Ohio State 21

This makes me happy. I knew my Hokies would compete but I figured Urban Meyer would have a better gameplan and win out in the end! So happy!
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am only 2.9M away from making my quote for this year! Going into beast mode for next few months!!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    I am only 2.9M away from making my quote for this year! Going into beast mode for next few months!!
    Sella sells.... Just sayin... Good job R
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Thumbs Up. Way to go R, very nice indeed. Keep on truckin bro

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Hearing my staff work through problems as a team and referring to the priorities and goals I set for them as "our priorities" and "our goals" and evaluating their own ideas/suggestions as "how does this help the public?" without me having to even step out of my office. Considering their behavior when I took over in March...almost a miracle.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Also makes me realize how old Metallica is...
    Yeah, I really started listening to music in '86 and one of my earliest cassettes was Master of Puppets. Man, that takes me back.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Booked 1.2M in orders this week....yessir!!
  • Options
    Taking 2 out of 3 from the Giants, pushing them to 3 games back with 13 left to play.Oh, and that 17 - 0 win last night was pretty good too.
  • Options
    I love that....
    2&1/2 weeks into recovery and pup seems to be feeling good. Hair is starting to come back, swelling is down, staples are out and incision is healed up nicely. Can start walks again at 4 week mark and get X-rays at 8 weeks. If X-rays look good and she gets the all clear then all restrictions are lifted and she can be free to roam the house again, run, jump, play etc. just in time for Halloween and the holidays. Been a challenging couple weeks keeping her calm and not having much activity, still long way to go but fingers crossed she maintains good progress the next month and a half and will be "better than ever" very soon.

• Options
    jgibv:
    I love that....
    2&1/2 weeks into recovery and pup seems to be feeling good. Hair is starting to come back, swelling is down, staples are out and incision is healed up nicely. Can start walks again at 4 week mark and get X-rays at 8 weeks. If X-rays look good and she gets the all clear then all restrictions are lifted and she can be free to roam the house again, run, jump, play etc. just in time for Halloween and the holidays. Been a challenging couple weeks keeping her calm and not having much activity, still long way to go but fingers crossed she maintains good progress the next month and a half and will be "better than ever" very soon.
    See if she can get you on Vherf!!
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    See if she can get you on Vherf!!
    lol
    she can probably figure out the ipad better than i can haha.

brian helped me out and gave me some things to look into

• Options
    Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
    Getting my first real job, which happens to be exactly what I want to do in the investment industry.
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Congrats bub. Pm me some good tips. Lol
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
    Thanks
  • Options
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Love paypal customer service. Someone hacked my paypal, started to withdraw 1500 dollars from my bank account, and changed my password. In less than 10 min, I had control of my account, changed the password and security question, and they cancelled the fund transfer.
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    This guy is officially fully vested in his retirement account.
  • Options
    fall, my favorite season.
    the weather.
    football.
    bonfires.
    leaves changing colors.
    and pumpkin everything.
    pumpkin: seeds, beer, cider, muffins, scones, pancakes, bread, cheesecake, cake, ice cream, pie.

yes indeed.

• Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Viaje
    Fall
    Fall aromatic and Christmas pipe tobacco
    Viaje
    Football Season
    Fall Festivals
    Viaje
    Family time
    Fall Weather
    Viaje
    Halloween
    Kettlecorn & Freshly made Rootbeer
    Viaje

As always, your mother.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I forgot, DOODLE SOUP DAY and enough strawberry festivals to keep everyone happy.
  • Options
    Notre Dame!!!!!
  • Options
    Rain:
    Notre Dame!!!!!
    And LAD! Just need Dallas to win to cap off a great weekend.
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Weekends!
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    Rain:
    Rain:
    Notre Dame!!!!!
    And LAD! Just need Dallas to win to cap off a great weekend.
    NOT gonna happen this weekend!!!!
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    roland_7707:
    Weekends!

I don't own a watch, well I do but I have no idea where it is. I don't keep a calendar and TV is no help because I record everything I watch. I kind of like not knowing what the date or time is. TSWOTM and anything of importance pops up on my PC and my wife and the grand kids will remind me of anything else that might need my attention.

I gave up on football fanaticism along time ago.
  • Options
    Dallas' run game...and despite the D not being very good, they play hard and to the whistle.