Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

December Lottery

avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
I should have posted this before leaving last week but I didnt so neener neener neener.

This is a free month with the holidays so you can play for yourself, others, it doesnt matter.  Sign up and lets do this.  I will draw on Tuesday the 1st!
Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White

Comments

• Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in please and thank you
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In for Jeremy because he don't show his face around and one for Royln because he is always fun to pick on.  :D
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

Add one more for Jim because he needs a refill.
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Put me in for my monthly donation.

Law of averages eventually I'll have a lucky pull and be able to stay off auctions for a month.  :D
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    In like flynn!
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
     Yep, I'll donate again
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In please! Thank you!
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll play for The3Stogies.
  • UseAsDirectedUseAsDirected Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    I'm in, this is my first time wish you all luck!
    "Even a fool has a talent"
    -That one guy
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am in--playing for Mikie aka @Nolagizmo
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In!
    Bump
    -- Winston Churchill

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In me please
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In-- playing for @roland_7707
    and @Stubble
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So far it is looking like...

1) @Devildog1
    2) Usaf01 - @Glock1975
    3) Usaf01 - @smoke_em_if_you_got_em
    4) Usaf01 - @Bigshizza
    5) @Nolagizmo
    6) @blutattoo
    7) @onestrangeone
    8) @cbuck
    9) CharlieHeis - @The3Stogies
    10) @UseAsDirected
    11) Jarubla - @Nolagizmo
    12) @MikeTodd
    13) @webmost
    14) Bigshizza - @roland_7707
    15) Bigshizza - @Stubble

Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    When is this drawing Brad? 
    -- Winston Churchill

Tomorrow
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will play for @devildog1 & @bert873

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hell, throw @brianetz1 in there as well.  Have not seen him around these parts in a while.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    matkn293 said:
    I will play for @devildog1 & @bert873
    matkn293 said:
    hell, throw @brianetz1 in there as well.  Have not seen him around these parts in a while.
    Nice!!!
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
    1) @Devildog1 ;
    2) Usaf01 - @Glock1975 ;
    3) Usaf01 - @smoke_em_if_you_got_em ;
    4) Usaf01 - @Bigshizza ;
    5) @Nolagizmo ;
    6) @blutattoo ;
    7) @onestrangeone ;
    8) @cbuck ;
    9) CharlieHeis - @The3Stogies ;
    10) @UseAsDirected ;
    11) Jarubla - @Nolagizmo ;
    12) @MikeTodd ;
    13) @webmost ;
    14) Bigshizza - @roland_7707 ;
    15) Bigshizza - @Stubble ;
    16) matkn293 - @Devildog1
    17) matkn293 - @bert873
    18) matkn293 - @brianetz1

I will leave this open until Noon central time.  I will then pick a winner this afternoon.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

Congrats to @webmost on the win!  This should be a nice little start to your holiday season.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JU1jlumNNXY
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

Woo... I will try and ship everything tomorrow.
    -- Winston Churchill

U R Schitten Me!

Bring It On! I've got a grandson in Utah who I am turning from ciggies to cigars. Been sending him packages. Wait till he see what's on the way for Christmas! Gotta go out and get him a big humidor now.

Yee Haw!

I am going to post the addy here at the office. The mailman at home either delivers next door or leaves a package in the rain.

Davis c/o UTA
    PO Box 3493
    Wilmington DE 19804
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost said:
    U R Schitten Me!

Bring It On! I've got a grandson in Utah who I am turning from ciggies to cigars. Been sending him packages. Wait till he see what's on the way for Christmas! Gotta go out and get him a big humidor now.

Yee Haw!

I am going to post the addy here at the office. The mailman at home either delivers next door or leaves a package in the rain.

Davis c/o UTA
    PO Box 3493
    Wilmington DE 19804
    Brave man posting an addy for all to see 
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Davis!

If you don't mind me asking, where does your grandson live out here in Utah?

-Jay
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
    Roy

edited December 2015
    Devildog1 said:

Brave man posting an addy for all to see 

Hey, came home today to find this from a member of the cigar rolling forum:

I love the naive way he wrote "fragile" in red letters, as though those clods might bother to read. Paid extra for priotiy; got eight day delivery. 20" envelope stuffed into an 18" box. That's why I'd rather have them go to the office, where we pick up our mail each morning from the dutch door round back. 

sheesh... 

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats!!
    sent... Ill post tracking later
    -- Winston Churchill