Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotta put ExpendableYouth on the Good Traders List. Dude clobbered me with some awesome sticks for his end of the trade. Nice!

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Puff Dougie.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    Gotta put ExpendableYouth on the Good Traders List. Dude clobbered me with some awesome sticks for his end of the trade. Nice!

Nice, very nice.

Doug, you know what I want.
  • SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    Nice salvo EY!
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    Puff_Dougie:

Nice, very nice.

Doug, you know what I want.
    PM to you, Mr. Luken...
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    He's just a great BOTL all around!! Thanks Daniel!! It is much appreciated all you do and offer!!!
    Put Penn on the list folks, new guys 5ver showed today,and that's a hell of a 5 there brother! Love the Oliva, and the Liga and this forum will blast me for this...but I'M JAZZED bout that Gurkha there brother, lemme whip a package up and get minez inda mailz, many thanks!
    photo 20150511_165121_zpsdhdrzkij.jpg
    edited May 2015
    OK gents put Usaf06 on the list too, also put him in the CCOM math class cuz his mathz  be broken. Thanks bud been dying to try an Aging Room, and the Obsidian White too, gimme  a sec and "5" will be inbound.... ;)

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SM0K3Y said:
    OK gents put Usaf06 on the list too, also put him in the CCOM math class cuz his mathz  be broken. Thanks bud been dying to try an Aging Room, and the Obsidian White too, gimme  a sec and "5" will be inbound.... ;)

hope you enjoy!!! The two Aging Room there are some of my favs!!
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    @SecretSquirrel...add this guy to your list to trade with.  He destroyed me...many thanks for the new sticks.  Hellufva surprise...even though you warned me!

• jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Glad this thread got bumped up. Forgot to do it earlier and will second the vouch for @SecretSquirrel being on the Good Traders List.

Looks like the secret's out.

Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭

ExpendableYouth is a very stand up guy!  
  • SecretSquirrelSecretSquirrel Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    CvilleE said:
    @SecretSquirrel...add this guy to your list to trade with.  He destroyed me...many thanks for the new sticks.  Hellufva surprise...even though you warned me!

I think I may have gone a little overboard here... oh well. enjoy the smokes!
    3rd for the @secretsquirrel, that kids blowing everybody up!image
    very nice...love all of those
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

SM0K3Y said:
    3rd for the @secretsquirrel, that kids blowing everybody up!image
    told ya i'd get you, smok3y! enjoy
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Made a great trade with @bigharpoon. May have to bomb him now. Thanks Greg.

• bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Glad they arrived safe and sound. Enjoy James. Your package was very well received too, although no picture. Thanks for the great cigars and a smooth as silk trade!
  • ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Have to add Jay aka @jarubla to the list! He wanted in on our shenanigans so we set up a trade. He even sent some local goodies along for the ride. Now to plot my revenge...

East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
    I would like to add @skydiverD to the good trader list. He was an upstanding BOTL that hooked it up with some great sticks in his end of the trade. Thanks skydiverD.

• onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We can add Jim, Aka Devildog1 to the list. Ya'll have been warned!
    Another to add,@kemper74 came through with his end ... now my turn.
    -- Winston Churchill

I would like to add @Oneisnone to the good traders list. Thanks brother.
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adding @Nolagizmo

to to the good traders list. Thank you Mike!

-Jay
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will add oneisnone to te good traders list. 

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to add @Echambers to the good traders list!  Now it's official!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to add @Echambers to the good traders list!  Now it's official!
    Damn you!

-- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
    I would like to add @Woodguarden to the good traders list. Be careful when dealing with him, he has a heavy hand and expensive taste  :D. Sorry no pic because I'm using my iPad.
    -- Winston Churchill

Gotta throw up @useasdirected onto the list. Great newbie trade, and a housewarming bomb to boot!