Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    fla-gypsy:
    Banner day on Saturday. Had a Padilla '68, Man O War Ruination, and a Padilla Habano. On Sunday only had one , a Padilla Habano torpedo. Very good stick.
    Banner day like, Bruce Banner? That would be pretty cool
  • Options
    HugemooseHugemoose Posts: 458
    Nothing again tonight. I am actually (finally) on anitbiotics for this intestinal bug that I have. So, no cigars for me.
  • Options
    martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    winston light 100's... complimented with a lot of alcohol.
  • Options
    ejenne87:
    fla-gypsy:
    Banner day on Saturday. Had a Padilla '68, Man O War Ruination, and a Padilla Habano. On Sunday only had one , a Padilla Habano torpedo. Very good stick.
    Banner day like, Bruce Banner? That would be pretty cool

You'd have to be the Hulk to smoke anything after the Ruination.  The one I smoked last night almost killed me.  I felt great smoking it but very nauseous afterward.  Smoking a mild Erin go Bragh tonight.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    today at work smoked two Macu minatures ... the little ciggarillos thingys ...didn't taste like cigars ...kinda nasty to be honest ...looks like my next best bet to have the actual time for a real smoke will be Christmas Eve/ Christmas Day ...
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    gmill880:
    today at work smoked two Macu minatures ... the little ciggarillos thingys ...didn't taste like cigars ...kinda nasty to be honest ...looks like my next best bet to have the actual time for a real smoke will be Christmas Eve/ Christmas Day ...

I have never had a little cigar that was good at all which is really too bad because in the winter I dont really want to spend 2 hours outside.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I smoked a lot of cigars over the past couple days, so today I wanted to take it easy and keep it mild. I smoked a Perdomo Champagne churchill, which is a cigar I enjoy quite a bit. I just got in from trying the house cigar from the B&M called a Cheap B*stard, $3 for a churchill, it wasn't bad, a little bland but the perfect knock-around cigar, I smoked about half of it and didn't feel bad laying it down when I just didn't feel like smoking anymore.
  • Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    Had a Gurkha Beauty as a went outside and de-iced my car and wife's truck. It was definately a good snow removal cigar. I'm not sure I actually enjoyed the cigar as much as it was the only positive thing to focus on while I froze my @ss off. I'm pretty sure I enjoyed it. I have 3 more left, so I'll definately find out next time.
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Didn't have any cigars at all this past weekend (prime cigar time for me!). Planning on having a DPG Series JJ tonight to make amends.
  • Options
    Graycliff 1666 Pirate torpedo- My second one. Are these over hyped, or is it just me? Both started off with a bad taste, but finished ok. I expected more.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Had 2 today... Fuente work of art natural and work of art maduro. Even was able to order a box of maduros! I must say though, the naturals are quite good, but the sweetness of the maduro sold me.
  • Options
    Started off with a H Upmann Millenario toro that Tim gave me, this was a pleasant tasting cigar, mild-medium with a creamy, woodsy taste, I liked it, thanks Tim. To finish off my day I had a CAO La Traviata robusto, I'm entirely sold on this cigar, it's fantastic, I never thought I'd see the day I said that about a CAO cigar, but this one is not like anything CAO I've had.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭

Good day today

0600--  Cu-avana Intenso Robusto

0915--  Padilla Series 68 Robusto

1230--  Padilla Habano Torpedo

1700--  Cu-avana Intenso Robusto

• Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    fla-gypsy:

Good day today

My god, an Intenso to start the day off? Do you also add kerosene to your coffee?

• Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    fla-gypsy:

Good day today

the symmetry here is spooky.... great day though...
  • Options
    4 down, good job
  • Options
    camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    5 Vegas Relic. Hope it keeps me warm!

• Options
    Padilla Obsidians with my brother in law.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    sightunseen:
    fla-gypsy:

Good day today

My god, an Intenso to start the day off? Do you also add kerosene to your coffee?

Nah, just take it black! The intenso is a good morning smoke, great flavor, good for a longer commute and it will wake you up like black coffee. LOL
  • Options
    sightunseen:
    fla-gypsy:

Good day today

I ate some kerosene one time, it was an accident, and all I can say is... BAD IDEA!!
  • Options
    Yeah i second that, good smoke. Hell I enjoy power rangers in the morning! ha. I'm enjoying a Diablo robusto right now with a pint of young's chocolate stout. I can't remember who sent it to me, but wow, what a great cigar. Have had it for some time in the humi, and I must say I'm impressed. I need to find more.
  • Options
    ejenne87:
    sightunseen:
    fla-gypsy:

Good day today

I ate some kerosene one time, it was an accident, and all I can say is... BAD IDEA!!
    wow, you weren't smoking a cigar then were you?
  • Options
    phobicsquirrel:
    ejenne87:
    sightunseen:
    fla-gypsy:

Good day today

hahahaha, no I was not smoking a cigar. I was about 10 at the time.
  • Options
    ejenne87:
    phobicsquirrel:
    ejenne87:
    sightunseen:
    fla-gypsy:

Good day today

hahahaha, no I was not smoking a cigar. I was about 10 at the time.
    Well that would have been cool... I didn't smoke then, drank wine coolers though...
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Just had an V Maduro 2009. I think it is better than the 2008. Still not a favorite but I think some age will change my mind. Also had a Forum Blend Sumatra. This is my second. This time I thought the last maduro I had was better. This one was just ok.
  • Options
    Just an Oliva Serie O maduro robusto for me today, it was windy and chilly out. I don't know that I'd survive any further east than Arizona.
  • Options
    ScramblerScrambler Posts: 746 ✭✭
    Smoking an Anejo 77 thats been in the bottom of the humidor since last year. Picked up a couple more so I decided to burn one of the older ones. It's been far too long since I've sat down to really enjoy a cigar without other things on my mind.
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Trying out a Gurkha Monogram, has anyone had one of these sticks and what did you think? Looking forward to a Barrage of goodies from Santa......... but i will more than likey Humi them up and let them rest and smoke the good ole Folsom Prison Sticks except Special Occasions ETC.
  • Options
    rwheelwright:
    Just had an V Maduro 2009. I think it is better than the 2008. Still not a favorite but I think some age will change my mind. Also had a Forum Blend Sumatra. This is my second. This time I thought the last maduro I had was better. This one was just ok.
    You can send me the rest of them if your not impressed... ;-)
  • Options
    Just had an Olivia G robusto? box press. Nice little smoke it was.