Home Non Cigar Related

Are you voting?

Comments

• miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Regardless of what happens the Clinton camp is shiittting bricks right now. This is gonna be an interesting night to say the least. I got my popcorn going. 
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza said:
    This election has nothing to do with issues. It has everything to with race, fear and paranoia. I will never vote for a Republican that represents the non-inclusion of all people. Blaming our problems on people that are not white is not right. Corporations are interested in keeping their profits up at the expense of workers. Walmart etc have figured that out. There is no filter down process. I've voted democrat for 40 years, this is sickening.
    Disagree? FU come out and say it-- I want to know who you are- you are agreeing with a racist agenda!
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I disagreed Jim. So your telling me the majority of Americans are racist. Enough corruption is enough. That's what we voted against. I also think Trump is an azz sometimes but he makes more sense  than watching our country go bankrupt which any other country would be by now. We solve the problem by printing more money.
    I cannot believe what I just saw. 

I am shocked is all I can say. I voted for neither, but I am shocked. 

Someone wake me up lol.
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would vote for the Rodney/Opus ticket
    A little dirt never hurt
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried to post the photo only but I am an idiot. Sorry to send anyone to Facebook. 
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guitarded said:
    Sorry. Facebook won't let me see what's at that link unless i join. I don't do social media of that type. 
  • NorthsideSmokeNorthsideSmoke Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    @Bigshizza I did not vote for Trump, OR Hillary but I could not disagree with your attitude any more. I like you, think you're a pretty good guy. But "FU to anyone who does not agree with me"? No brother I cannot agree with that.

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Say, did anyone else notice monkeys flying out their butts when they woke up this morning?
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agree 
    @peter4jc

Peter you can be my running mate in 2020

Let the  "My Rod'n'Peter"   ticket begin!!!
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @peter4jc

My Rod'n Peter?  Isn't that redundant??   :p
    edited November 2016
    jlmarta said:
    @peter4jc

My Rod'n Peter?  Isn't that redundant??   :p
    Maybe... but I will promise that we will be

Stiff on Jobs
    Hard on Infrastructure
    Soft on Taxes
    Beat off regulations by the FDA

We approve this message

Sponsored by Viaaagra
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is that Rod in Peter? or Rod and Peter?  I digress... coffee anyone?

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

edited November 2016
    ^^^^

Depends on what side of the aisle u r on

For those in the other communities I would be the pitcher of sorts
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,530 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who's going to be on top... of the RP ticket?
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    Do they offer a tubo?
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Say, didn't Kim K and Kanye swear they'd leave the U.S. if Trump were elected?  A happy thought. :D
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
    Say, didn't Kim K and Kanye swear they'd leave the U.S. if Trump were elected?  A happy thought. :D

There is a laundry list of celebs who said that. They all were on Twitter last night. I doubt one of them follow through though. 

I is not smart but I learned a long time ago that there are 3 things in life that many can't seem to talk about or too and the conversation will remain civil.

1. Politics
    2. Religion
    3. Drunks
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

edited November 2016
    Yakster said:
    Rod
     'n'
    Peter

webmost said:
    Yakster said:
    Do they offer a tubo?

I have a tubo. My running mate would have to answer that ? for himself. Not that there is anything wrong with that.
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

There is a laundry list of celebs who said that. They all were on Twitter last night. I doubt one of them follow through though. 

I is not smart but I learned a long time ago that there are 3 things in life that many can't seem to talk about or too and the conversation will remain civil.

1. Politics
    2. Religion
    3. Drunks
    It's fun to talk religion with drunks though...
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @peter4jc thanks for your wisdom. Hopefully all people today can put love of their fellow man first. 
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Bigshizza said:
    Bigshizza said:
    This election has nothing to do with issues. It has everything to with race, fear and paranoia. I will never vote for a Republican that represents the non-inclusion of all people. Blaming our problems on people that are not white is not right. Corporations are interested in keeping their profits up at the expense of workers. Walmart etc have figured that out. There is no filter down process. I've voted democrat for 40 years, this is sickening.
    Disagree? FU come out and say it-- I want to know who you are- you are agreeing with a racist agenda!
    Just so you know Jim. I disagreed with you. I hit the disagree button on perhaps all of your ridiculous statements on election night. Peter alluded to the possibility you may have been drinking but, I offer no such leeway. I've been holding my reply for a few days in order to think carefully about whether I should just let it go or say something. I will ask you to remember the time you called for another member to leave the forum because of political differences and clashes. Your behavior on election night was worse than anything I saw during that other time.