Home Non Cigar Related

Are you voting?

Comments

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can not let this go with out saying something.
    "jd50ae has got to go", that is what was said, by shizz, so I took some time and stumped for Trump.
    I was accused of being a racist by a couple of people who could offer no statement to back it up.
    I see a couple of those same people have joined the Trump bandwagon, oh what a different day it is.
    Hillary Clinton is beyond any doubt the single most corrupt person who has ever been in politics.
    Wanting to see criminal immigrants leave this country makes no one a racist. It is perhaps the single most ridiculous and absurd charge liberals throw out. Wanting to see our military folks treated better then criminals is not racist. It is right and it is respect for the military. Get a life and quit repeating chapter and verse of your demigods. 

Even the clinton news network and msnbc are backtracking and blaming each other for clinton not winning. The worm is turning and for good reason.
  • NorthsideSmokeNorthsideSmoke Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    Well, I think we're all friends here. This is easily the best forum I have ever been a member of. I totally get feeling the need to say your peace, I know I sure had to. But I hope as friends we are able to get it off our chest and move past it.

Shizz is a damn good guy, I have said all I needed to say and I would be damn glad to jump on Vherf, or if I were so lucky, light up a cigar in person and laugh about the time he blew up on the forum.

That's what friends do..  
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Speaking of vherf, where you been?
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • NorthsideSmokeNorthsideSmoke Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    working.. A LOT it's not so much logging in lol it's logging out with you guys :) But I hope to get on tonight, depends on what the youngest wants to do and if I am still awake once we're done. 
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have another late one tonight, won't be home until around 1, but hope to see ya around Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday.  Have fun with all that work.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apology accepted Jim, though I wasnt offended, I can move on
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Jay6Jay6 Posts: 755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your a good **** Jim, keep on keepin on!
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza said:
    My apologies for the out of control posting. Sorry if I offended anyone. No excuses here, it was wrong.
    Big Bro, DO NOT apologize for posting your feelings.
    It was how you felt and what you thought. 

You white folks get so worked up. ROFL!!

Seriously, everyone has that time when they get passionate about something and their passion takes over. 
    People shouldn't apologize for that. 
    I still consider you a good friend. Although, you might not want to tell anyone that, as it may not look to great for you. LOL!

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's time the move on and light up a good cigar.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Three lessons the Left needs to learn:

1) I am convinced that at this point we'd all be better off if you'd abruptly drop the use of isms, ists and phobes. None of you use them right. They've become your excuse to shut your minds to facts you don't like. Ism, ist, and phobe are the new hate speech.

2) In human affairs, diametrically opposite views are often equally true in the same time and place. Digest this law of nature and live with it.

3) It follows that just because a guy holds the opposite view does not mean he is morally deficient, deplorable, nor any kind of hater to be hated. 

Dunno bout you guys, but I need some shizzy nachos.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost said:
    Three lessons the Left needs to learn:

1) I am convinced that at this point we'd all be better off if you'd abruptly drop the use of isms, ists and phobes. None of you use them right. They've become your excuse to shut your minds to facts you don't like. Ism, ist, and phobe are the new hate speech.

2) In human affairs, diametrically opposite views are often equally true in the same time and place. Digest this law of nature and live with it.

3) It follows that just because a guy holds the opposite view does not mean he is morally deficient, deplorable, nor any kind of hater to be hated. 

Dunno bout you guys, but I need some shizzy nachos.
    Gee wiz. I thought we were moving on. I guess EVERYBODY's got sumthin' special they wanna say. 
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭✭

There ^^, I gave you my vote @Amos_Umwhat. That's the only kind of vote I cast anymore

Don't look ↑

@VegasFrank
    I would love nothing more, than to give you crap. ;)
    But it is your right to vote, not vote or vote for none of the above.

I can give you crap for it, if you want, but I believe a man should do what he believes, whether I believe it or not.

As for whether I vote or not, I will.
    If I thought no one could win, I would vote for "No one".

If a politician were smart, they'd change their name to No One and then they'd have a great campaign telling folks to vote for No One. LOL!

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

I just finished reading this thread that was started and went dormant weeks before I joined this forum. I had no idea a large majority of members on here got so damn worked up over politics! Let me rephrase that... so p I s s e d off over politics, damn!

My advice is vote for who offers whats best for you and your family or just don't vote at all!

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,325 ✭✭✭✭✭

...Hand walked my absentee ballot in to the old courthouse this morning.

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

Tulsi Gabbard

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭

I will vote in person. Mail in ballots don't give me a warm and comfy.

• IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭✭✭

@genareddog said:
    I will be voting for Trump if for no other reason for the supreme court justices.

How prophetic, Larry

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭

I always vote but I don't vote for myself. I borrow a bit from indigenous folks. I base my vote on how it will impact the children seven generations from now. What kind of world will they have?

• TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,325 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Man, walking on your hands must have been tough...

...."Rock down to Electric Avenue....Oh NO"...

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have skipped some presidential elections based on the assumption that my state was already decided. I don't think that is a good idea anymore now that people are seriously advocating for the elimination of the electoral college. I think it's best when the winner gets the popular vote too so that ignorant people don't get suckered into thinking that their candidate got robbed.

• d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think the country would be better off with a national election lottery, for national office, rather than elections. That way you truly could tell your kids they might be president someday. With just as good a chance as anyone else. No lifelong politicians owing favors to lobbyist, in fact no lobbyist allowed. No political parties pandering to the lowest common denominator, basically buying votes, ie ,whats good for my family, you know the "free stuff", someone else pays for.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.