Home Non Cigar Related

All Good Things come to an End

arch72arch72 Posts: 772 ✭✭✭✭
I am sorry but I am leaving the forum. It was very nice to meet most of you.But I joined here to make some friends and not enemies.I was getting on the vherf a lot to have fun and meet people and relax and forget about some of the things I am going through in life. Not to have someone continuously ridicule me even after asking them to let it go.I wish peace and happiness to everybody here. Long ashes brother and sisters of the leaf.

Comments

• Jay6Jay6 Posts: 755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huh, I have not been on for a while because its too cold to sit outside but I have never run into anything but great guys on there. You sure it wasn't just some good natured ribbing?
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey @arch72. I'm calling bullshit. You can't quit family.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • arch72arch72 Posts: 772 ✭✭✭✭
    Ok well @Wylaff Wayne just called me and told me that I was NOT allowed to leave. LOL That I was part of the family like it or not and Yes @Jay6 it was joking taken too far and long as far as I was concerned. Sorry about this people  
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay6 said:
    In my circles.....if the guys are NOT sh$ting on you something is wrong. We are male, since we don't have feelings it's what we do instead ;)

Mainiac

Like that?
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You'll note one of my very few "disagree"s above, @arch72 .  Not disagreeing with what happened, 'cause I dunno, but with your decision.  As has been pointed out, you must stay.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
    webmost said:
    Jay6 said:
    In my circles.....if the guys are NOT sh$ting on you something is wrong. We are male, since we don't have feelings it's what we do instead ;)

Mainiac

Like that?
    Perfect 
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's back
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    411 pls
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,135 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey, you can't quit, how will we all know how that great fridgedor you got performs long term if you leave?

Seriously, You are well liked around here, just read all the post like I did. No reason to depart the AO

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SMDH, Archie can't quit until he gets mama set up with an account
    A little dirt never hurt
  • MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All in good fun!

"I never know what she is doing back there"
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm. It kinda do, doan it??   :#
    peter4jc said:
    variant2 said:
    Wylaff said:
    Hey @arch72. I'm calling bullshit. You can't quit family.

That kinda looks like @Patrickbrick putting the choke hold on @arch72...
    I wish I could quit you!
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Image result for move along nothing to see here
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    It was not Patrick that is doing this it was someone else 
  • skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Had to be usaf....  they don't call him "nick the d@ck" because of any endowment. 
     :D 

Glad you are sticking around though. Just pm whomever it is and let him know, it's likely not intentional and likely unknown that it's rubbing you the wrong way.  I can't count on all my fingers and toes all the folks I've pissed off here. "Unintentionally" of course.  :D
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
    Yeah they know I have asked the person to drop it a couple of times just going to log off the vherf when they come on.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man this forum has gone weak!! How is someone going to start a thread and not give details. If you ain't going call them out on here then don't bring it up.....

and we wonder why this country is the way it is now. 

We hide behind keyboards....
    edited January 2017
    I didn't call them out in the hopes that they would see this and just stop @smoke_em_if_you_got_em and I was going to leave but I was told after I posted this that I was not allowed to leave lol
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If that what you choose to do..so be it. 
    I stand by my words above. This forum has gone weak and people have lost sight of what this forum used to be and should be about. 

Let me step back and watch y'all bomb each other and think that makes this place "special" or "great"

edited January 2017
    You know what this all about @Patrickbrick we talk about it some time ago and yes it is not you
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotcha.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @smoke_em_if_you_got_em... my man, love ya bro 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

Nicely said @jarubla