Home Non Cigar Related

WOW.....should change some minds.

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
http://imgur.com/gallery/vNWSW

This is an amazing vid and surprised the heck out of me. I had heard, but had no idea how dramatic and how fast it worked.

Comments

• ElJimboElJimbo Posts: 657 ✭✭✭
    Has also been known to **** the growth of breast and other cancers...
    ¡Prefiero morir de pie que vivir siempre arrodillado! -General Zapata
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fast
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• RolanddeschainRolanddeschain Posts: 898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My sister has started treating her autistic son with cannabis oil. He seems to be more alert and attentive as well as not 'stimming' as often. 
    Long days and pleasant nights,

Roland
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    If I could get my hands on some I would. There are at least 2 people in my family I think it would help. I think it would also help me. Too much risk involved and I get down on myself for not having the nuts to do it. I guess if we didn't live on my SS or if I didn't have any family or all of our rescues I would. Responsibility sometimes gets in the way.
  • TaraLeeTaraLee Posts: 179 ✭✭✭
    It has changed my life, and my husband's, and my kids'. :)
    I've been saying it for years, that's why I went into the business.

It works, and it works well for those who use it.

It is the ONLY way to treat Dravets syndrome.....medical science has failed here.
    I have more than 1 patient that is a medical refugee from other states.

Yet our wonderful DEA still maintains it has NO legitimate medical value.

Sounds like $bullshit$ to me.
    Self serving statements and job security is all it is

Nothing but lies from them.
    It's all about money, Big Pharma doesn't make any when you can grow it yourself. It's like the Campaign against Tobacco, which is an anti-inflammatory and helps with Colitis. Sirach 38:1-9
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anybody that comes to visit will get a free ounce from me.
    Along with a word of advice not to take it out of state.
    I'm sure you wont....lol
    If it wasn't for random testing at work I would come see you on my days off!
    Told the wife as soon as I retire I am starting that stuff again.  B)
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Guitarded
    My white super skunk causes temporary brain damage lol
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
    Anybody that comes to visit will get a free ounce from me.
    Along with a word of advice not to take it out of state.
    I'm sure you wont....lol
    @Guitarded
    *Looks up train tix to CO*
  • TaraLeeTaraLee Posts: 179 ✭✭✭
    @Guitarded
    I think I could fall in love with that strain!!! 3 teenagers and my own issues~ I could use a break from my own head!
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I quit in 1992, and the best stuff at that time was purple haze. Funny I still remember the taste and aroma! 
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sketch6995
    If I didn't hold a CDL and a couple state licenses, in which I have mandatory testing, I'd be inquisitive enough to give that a shot. LOL!

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
    edited May 2017
    I recently went to court on behalf of a drug user. The judge in the case threw it out because everything had been done was done in total innocence. The "perp" was however required to write a 1500 word paper on the difference between hemp and marijuana.

The judge was also upset that the opioid pharma lobbyists were responsible for defeating the passage of a bill allowing the use of medical marijuana. 

edited May 2017
    @jd50ae
    That's how it goes, here in Colorado the year leading up to our vote, purdue Pharmaceuticals, and Bayer  dumped millions and millions of dollars into a negative ad campaign  broadcast on every local channel all across the state.
    I always wished I could see their faces when they heard that we voted to allow it.
    They fear losing market share,  they don't give a crap about anybody's health.
    The drug that cures  hepatitis C, costs well over 1000 dollars a pill.
     insurance companies will not pay for it, and indeed anyone with hepatitis C up until recently was uninsurable.
    I am not saying medical marijuana cures hepatitis C.
    But medical marijuana works well for anyone who chooses to use it.
    But Jeff Sessions, is a child of the Reefer Madness days.

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AWE ran a series of impressive documentaries last weekend. THC is one thing; but TBD appears to work even better for other maladies.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost said:
    AWE ran a series of impressive documentaries last weekend. THC is one thing; but TBD appears to work even better for other maladies.
    Do you mean CBD?
    edited May 2017
    webmost said:
    My most successful treatments have been with a combination of the 2.
    We tried CBD oil with my youngest warrior, but we got the most success when we started using THC combined with CBD.
    I do have one patient with diabetic neuropathy, he doesn't like so euphoric feeling, so he just uses CBD.  He swears by it.

@Sketch6995 I also do not like the false sense of euphoria, it is distracting to say the least. Had my doctor reduce my pain med dosage until it disappeared. Doesn't mean I don't have to kick it up once in awhile but I definitely prefer the lower dosage on a daily basis. Also had him prescribe meds without acetaminophen.

I would take a chance with the CBD stuff but finding info about dosage is a hard thing to do.
    edited May 2017
    @jd50ae
    We start with a dosage the size of a grain of rice.   just with the tip of a toothpick wipe a little bit inside a gelatin capsule.
    It isn't very precise, and it takes a little trial and error.   but we get it dialed in within a week or so.   it usually gets adjusted down from there based on certain symptoms....
    I use dry mouth as a marker, or excessive munchies lol.
     most of my patients take it before bed, they usually sleep through the night with few issues.

0patience said:
    I have friends that are little people (the M-word is the equivalent of the C-word to women and the N-word to be blacks), and when I smoked out one of them, he did get a little sick  :D . It could've been b'cause he was trying to pace us. I've also noticed that people that mix alcohol and weed.also have an adverse reaction
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElJimbo said:
    I have friends that are little people (the M-word is the equivalent of the C-word to women and the N-word to be blacks), and when I smoked out one of them, he did get a little sick  :D . It could've been b'cause he was trying to pace us. I've also noticed that people that mix alcohol and weed.also have an adverse reaction
    Ok then. We learned something new today.

But then again, it is like whites calling my people Native American, cause it seems less crude to them. Younger generations are ok with it, while the older generations tend to prefer "native" or American Indian.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
    0patience said:
    ElJimbo said:
    Ok then. We learned something new today.

But then again, it is like whites calling my people Native American, cause it seems less crude to them. Younger generations are ok with it, while the older generations tend to prefer "native" or American Indian.
    I agree with you, up to a point. Ignorance is the biggest enemy. I didn't know that 'little people' was the proper nomenclature until a friend pointed it out. When you think about it, i.e. "m----- tossing", it isn't a word of endearment.

I live in a neighbourhood where black people call each other the n-word. I also used to live in South Carolina where that word still is used in its original sense. The two are not mutually exclusive.
  • TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sketch6995, have you ever grown any ChemDawg, ChemD, or Chem 91? ChemDawg is the bomb B)  
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
    edited May 2017
    @TX98Z28

Ya, we grew chem dawg a few years ago.  It didn't stick aground long, it just wasn't a commercial producing plant.  It's potent with THC, but didn't produce enough poundage per square meter of light. 
    So the accountant suggested we discontinue that strain.
    All about the Benjamins.   Lol

• TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sketch6995, I hear you about the Benjamin's, most don't want to pay for the good stuff either not just focusing on yield or THC content. I am not sure which ones are hi-yielding but the stuff I've had from California was insane, smelled like rotten skunkified gym socks! I have no problem paying $600 an oz. for that stuff but it has to beyond top of the line, basically perfect in every way. The guy that grew it said his stuff is about quality not quantity hence the price, it was worth every penny. His UK Cheese, Sensi Star(hairiest bud I've ever seen), etc. were all beyond top of the line.

When I'm in Colorado again to visit family, I'm going to try to stop by to visit if all works out. I would give you ample notice of course…Probably won't be driving for a long while after arrival LOL
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.