Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Dean Martin Herf/Pass ***He is back home***

MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
Today Dino and I headed down to Casillas Cigars and spent a good portion of the day there smoking and contemplating life. One of the best herfs I have ever had.

Me and Dean sharin one of many hand rolled Casillas Cigars

Dean checking out the walk-in

Dean showing us his rolling skills

Dean posing with some of the soldiers that have enjoyed cigars from Casillas

Dean even rang out a couple of customers

All in all a great day, I will be shipping the pass out tomorrow, it will be heading to Rick. I hope you all that are in this pass have as much fun with it as I did. I will post the pass order and tracking number later tonight.

***Updated***

This is the pass order:

RCY Cigars
bigharpoon
Direwolf
Medic45
Toombes
OchoZacho
buckeyecigar
SleevePlz
James40
MTuccelli

I put a pass sheet in the box with the addresses I had. To be safe please contact the brother you ship to next to confirm their info

Comments

• Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    thats kinda awesome, and the total on the register is about what im allowing myself to spend annually...
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Lol now how can a person beat that lol
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hehe. I like that. Pretty cool man pretty cool.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    That's awesome, Mike! What did Dino have to say about spending the day with a celebrity?
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    That's great man! lol
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    That is too funny!!!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Wow, this is going to be fun. Didnt know what I got my self into, lol....
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    hahaha that's awesome Mike. You define cool. What is this place? They roll their own stuff?
  • Options
    Toombes:
    That's awesome, Mike! What did Dino have to say about spending the day with a celebrity?
    I wish lol

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    Wow, this is going to be fun. Didnt know what I got my self into, lol....
    On it's way in the monring Rick here is the dc number 9101785091401717012260

• Options
    jliu:
    hahaha that's awesome Mike. You define cool. What is this place? They roll their own stuff?
    Yep they roll their own and it is the B&M I go to here in Citrus Heights

• Options
    Dean is in town. I told him I got a heck of a day lined up for him tomorrow. He looks like he's ready today. I assured him he didn't come here nothing...
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Those pics are friggin AWESOME Mike!!! :-) Hopefully everybody in the pass will be as creative, because if they are this has EPIC written all over it!

• Options
    The Sniper:
    Those pics are friggin AWESOME Mike!!! :-) Hopefully everybody in the pass will be as creative, because if they are this has EPIC written all over it!

I've got a couple ideas of where Dean might like to have a cigar :D
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    bigharpoon:
    The Sniper:

I've got a couple ideas of where Dean might like to have a cigar :D
    Uh oh... I hope Dean doesnt get sea sick very easily...

• Options
    The Sniper:

I hope those that jumped in on this have as much fun as I did. If everybody likes herfing with a celebrity/famous person I do have a couple more lined up. I was a little worried that this type of pass wasn't going to be received to well you know with having to post pics of yourself. I did learn one thing about myself that posting a picture of myself was nothing when I am around good friends having a great time.

• Options
    Man, Dean is one cool guy. I didn't know. Everyone has embraced his presents and he is having a heck of day. Unbelievable how this is going :).....
  • Options
    The Pass is in flight, I will post DC in a few. I'm having a little technical difficulties with posting pictures. I assure you when I'm able to do so. You'll see that Mr. Dean Martin loves the soldiers. BigHarpoon, incoming....

• Options
    DC # 0310 2640 0001 5840 4903
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    The Pass is in flight, I will post DC in a few. I'm having a little technical difficulties with posting pictures. I assure you when I'm able to do so. You'll see that Mr. Dean Martin loves the soldiers. BigHarpoon, incoming....

Hey brother any luck with the technical difficulties?

• Options
    RCY Cigars:

I don't think this thing is coming to me, it's out for delivery in San Ramon, CA lol.
  • Options
    bigharpoon:
    RCY Cigars:

I don't think this thing is coming to me, it's out for delivery in San Ramon, CA lol.
    I don't think that was suppose to happen. I set it up to go east coast first. Looks like Rick made a noob mistake lol....question now is "what is the appropriate punishment" :o)

Checked my list and there is no one on the list with that address

• Options
    MTuccelli:
    bigharpoon:
    RCY Cigars:

I don't think that was suppose to happen. I set it up to go east coast first. Looks like Rick made a noob mistake lol....question now is "what is the appropriate punishment" :o)

OOOOOhhhh, more of those "T" brand cigars!!!!!!!!!! Yes!!!! Make him smoke them!!!!!!!
  • Options
    bigharpoon:
    MTuccelli:
    bigharpoon:
    RCY Cigars:

OOOOOhhhh, more of those "T" brand cigars!!!!!!!!!! Yes!!!! Make him smoke them!!!!!!!
    I am out of those....I now have something that the ccom staff said really sucked. Just ask JJ I sent him 3 and he sent 2 back along with a "I'm sorry package" lol

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    bigharpoon:
    RCY Cigars:

you know what im thinking , dont you? lol , starts with an R and ends with an rajis untimely demise posting a picture smoking it! lol
  • Options
    jj20030:
    MTuccelli:
    bigharpoon:
    RCY Cigars:

you know what im thinking , dont you? lol , starts with an R and ends with an rajis untimely demise posting a picture smoking it! lol
    That special list is growing bigger every day.....looks like I am gonna need to order more

• Options
    Right is right and wrong is wrong, If this is the case, bring on....
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    bigharpoon:
    RCY Cigars:

Sorry guys. Rick's mistake. My gain. Thank you for playing. Game over.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    bigharpoon:
    RCY Cigars:

Sorry guys. Rick's mistake. My gain. Thank you for playing. Game over.
    mike,looks like you have another candidate for raji,, you better buy a bundle..lmao
  • Options
    Hold on, now - hold on! Apparently Rick just posted the wrong DC because ol' Dean has arrived safely and soundly in comfortable Denmark. No need to punish the boy, I guess. Well...maybe he still deserves punishment just not for this :D

I'm glad he showed up on time, I'm taking an extended Memorial Day weekend trip starting tomorrow and Dean is coming with me! We'll be herfing it up every night and then he'll be back on the road Tuesday.

Have a great weekend everyone, Dean will see you all next week!