Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    MTuccelli:
    jj20030:
    MTuccelli:
    Any updates?
    i think dean fell off the wagon,lol
    Yep and he took James with him. However would you expect anything less of Dino? lol

Guys, I'm really sorry. I have Dean safe and sound and will shiip out tomorrow to you Mr. Tuccelli. My apologies for hording him so long.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    james40:
    MTuccelli:
    jj20030:
    MTuccelli:
    Any updates?
    Yep and he took James with him. However would you expect anything less of Dino? lol

Guys, I'm really sorry. I have Dean safe and sound and will shiip out tomorrow to you Mr. Tuccelli. My apologies for hording him so long.
    James pm sent
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    james40:
    MTuccelli:
    jj20030:
    MTuccelli:
    Any updates?

James no need to be sorry, Dean has that kind of power over people. I know you want to send him back to me but Lee asked if he could jump in and I said it was OK. Do you mind sending Dino to him next? BTW ya got any pictures?

• Options
    Looks like Lee has bowed out of the pass...so if there is anybody else that wants to get in on this pass please post here or send James40 or myself a PM. If we don't hear anything in a couple of days James will be sending Dean back to me.

All in all I think this has been a fun and interesting pass and has now gone over 3 months. That in itself is impressive considering Dean hasn't landed in jail or got any of us in trouble lol

• Options
    Well Dean finally made it back home. As he walked through the door he tossed the box to me and said "you have some crazy ass'd friends and all they wanted to do was smoke cigars and drink". Before retiring to his room he mumbled something about some chick in a pink dress.

I want to thank all you guys that joined in on the fun, this was one of my favorite passes and I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did. Here are the stick from the pass that made it back, all great sticks

Jiunn decided to send a Snoob Bomb and as always awesome sticks, thank brother for the gifts

Before I forget the Redneck Mafia sent along a Redneck Mafia sticker and I also got a brochure for Fire Island...looks like we have a place to take my granddaughter for her home school history field trip

• Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Mr tuccelli this was one of my favorite threads!! Thank you and the rest for participating in this and bringing lots of laughs!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done everyone!! Enjoyed it immensely
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Mike, Mike here, enjoyed following this pass, the most fun one out there since joining, looked forward to the pics, when logging on here, thanks for the amusement and can't wait for the next one! I am definitely in!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Many thanks for allowing me to participate in this, Mike! It was a super cool idea and I loved seeing the pictures. Tell Dino the "chick" in the pink dress said hello.