Cool deal. glad it got back on track
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Direwolf:
    Cool deal. glad it got back on track
    Nice job getting business done Dire.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    I am just wondering since everyone seems to be enjoying this pass if there are any other brothers or sisters that might want to get in on it before it ends. Just a thought, what do you guys think should we let others in on this and enjoy a herf with Dean?

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    I am just wondering since everyone seems to be enjoying this pass if there are any other brothers or sisters that might want to get in on it before it ends. Just a thought, what do you guys think should we let others in on this and enjoy a herf with Dean?

Your pass, your rules on what you want done. If you keep it going. It can be renamed, The Never Ending Dean Martin/Pass, Lol....
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    MTuccelli:

Your pass, your rules on what you want done. If you keep it going. It can be renamed, The Never Ending Dean Martin/Pass, Lol....
    You are right about that.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    If you keep it going, where will it go next? somewhere in the USA?! ha ha HA. jerk.
  • Options
    jliu:
    If you keep it going, where will it go next? somewhere in the USA?! ha ha HA. jerk.
    Do you want to herf with Dean? If so let me know and it would come to you after James40, unless James wants to go last then it would come to you next

• Options
    MTuccelli:
    jliu:
    Do you want to herf with Dean? If so let me know and it would come to you after James40, unless James wants to go last then it would come to you next

gimme!
  • Options
    jliu:
    MTuccelli:
    jliu:

gimme!
    OK Jiunn you get it next, please send SleevePlz your shipping info. Anybody else want to jump in on this pass? If so just post here or send me a PM

• Options
    MTuccelli:
    jliu:
    MTuccelli:
    jliu:

gimme!
    OK Jiunn you get it next, please send SleevePlz your shipping info. Anybody else want to jump in on this pass? If so just post here or send me a PM

domo arigato mister tur-jello
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    I think you have your cultures mixed up, Last Month... Shouldn't that be xie xie?
  • Options
    Toombes:
    I think you have your cultures mixed up, Last Month... Shouldn't that be xie xie?
    nope. that should really be, oh herro. werkome to city sushi, how may I herp you
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    JiunnDon't *** up and send it to me you plick
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    So the official Dean herf is going to be tomorrow with a couple of the Michigan brothers. However, Dean and I decided to have a little chat and enjoy a beer and a cigar when he got in the other day. IMAG0220You'll notice I had this beer specially made with my ccom avatar! IMAG0222 Again, there will be more to share tomorrow when we get together with the group. Until then, I'll try to keep Dean out of trouble.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    JiunnDon't *** up and send it to me you plick
    I understand that you want the pass. Welcome in advance
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    So the official Dean herf is going to be tomorrow with a couple of the Michigan brothers. However, Dean and I decided to have a little chat and enjoy a beer and a cigar when he got in the other day. IMAG0220You'll notice I had this beer specially made with my ccom avatar! IMAG0222 Again, there will be more to share tomorrow when we get together with the group. Until then, I'll try to keep Dean out of trouble.
    With the extreme weather in Michigan today, we just decided to take Dean to a local lounge to hang out with some of the guys. On the left, we have the one and only OldBlueEyes2012. On the right is the incomparable IONTC. IMAG0229 Since I already stole the spotlight earlier, here are a couple photos of the guys getting to know Dean a little better. IMAG0232 IMAG0234 When it is over 100 degrees outside, what do you do? Show Dean how to play Mortal Kombat! IMAG0227 FINISH HIM! And with that, Dean was off on his merry way to visit with Jiunn.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Herfin while playin MK on the PS3! (yeah I know it's PS3, that's Kratos' stage. I'm a vidiot)..... That's what I'm talking about!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    hahaha. that was GREAT! nicely nicely done guys
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Great pics. That lounge looks pretty swanky. Always good to see faces behind the names.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice ....looks like fun!! Jealous I wish we had a place close by like that..
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Awesome pics guys! I think Tony and I are probably going to be the meanes looking math teachers around lol.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice it looks like dean had a great time!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    With all the herfing dean is doing maybe he should now be known as the Herfing Ambassador. Great pics. looks like all had fun with this. Still time for anybody else that wants to get a herf in with Dean. If you want in post here or send me a PM

• Options
    BTW buckeye you got any herf photos to post?

• Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    BTW buckeye you got any herf photos to post?

+1 Yeah Where are they?? NOW NOW
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    Awesome pics guys! I think Tony and I are probably going to be the meanes looking math teachers around lol.
    Dustin, I didn't know you were a math teacher as well. I knew there was something about you that I liked. Thought it was just the nachos.
    danielzreyes:
    Herfin while playin MK on the PS3! (yeah I know it's PS3, that's Kratos' stage. I'm a vidiot)..... That's what I'm talking about!
    Okay, that is impressive! This was Rob's (OldBlueEyes) first time at this lounge. Comfy couches, cigars, and PS3, I think he found his new home. Lol.
  • Options
    Old Blue Eyes and Dino reunited and it feeeeels so gooooood
  • Options
    hey hey tony shaft. Dean is coming to me next right? Just wanted to make sure
  • Options
    jliu:
    Yup, DC# 0312 0090 0002 2671 3758.
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    Yup, DC# 0312 0090 0002 2671 3758.
    thank you sensei. hmm what should I do with Dean. hmm.