• Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Toombes:
    jliu:
    The Sniper:
    Toombes:
    Direwolf:
    Toombes:
    Awesome pics, Randall! Can't wait until this gets to me, I've got some plans for Dean!
    By the way, has anyone mentioned that you and Medic45 could be long lost brothers...?
    My dad did travel alot. Always waiting for an older Vietmanese guy to show up that looks suspiciously like me.

Lol!! Come to think of it, Jiunn did mysteriously pop up recently...
    Wolf, if you ever looked at a baked potato and wondered "I wonder what the resolution is on that...", well... mystery SOLVED! LOL

Wolfie, my handsome son. Come. Come to dadda. Sit. Eat pho with dadda. Give dadda siracha *** sauce. I've missed you son.

Mmmmmmm... Pho... Now I'm hungry, datdimmit!!
    Only place I can get Pho here is at Whole Foods
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm actually surprised you guys know what pho is haha. There's a ton of great pho places around me in the bay area. ya'll come n visit know ya hear?!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    jliu:
    I'm actually surprised you guys know what pho is haha. There's a ton of great pho places around me in the bay area. ya'll come n visit know ya hear?!
    Pho get about it. I will be up in Santa Clara in August. Is that anywhere near you?
  • Options
    james40:
    jliu:
    Pho get about it. I will be up in Santa Clara in August. Is that anywhere near you?
    well well well. mister James. Yes, it's not super close to me (40 min drive) but I go there all the (BnMs, hang out w/ friends, etc). Are you cordially inviting me for a herf?
  • Options
    james40:
    jliu:
    Nice place if'n it wasn't for all those damn vampires!
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Nice pics my long lost brother!!! But I have more gray lol @ Dan!! Seriously though nice pics
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Whomever mails the pass my way, pm me first. I have a new address.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Love it, nice pictures Direwolf. I've been in a lot of passes and I have to say. This was the most fun...
  • Options
    jliu:
    james40:
    jliu:
    well well well. mister James. Yes, it's not super close to me (40 min drive) but I go there all the (BnMs, hang out w/ friends, etc). Are you cordially inviting me for a herf?
    absolutely, I'm telling you now so you can get approval from the pant wearer, if ya know what I mean. :-)

great pics everyone. So far, my theme is intact.
  • Options
    james40:
    jliu:
    james40:
    jliu:
    absolutely, I'm telling you now so you can get approval from the pant wearer, if ya know what I mean. :-)

great pics everyone. So far, my theme is intact.
    hahah. right on. pant wearer? definitely not me. I'm more of a capri kinda person
  • Options
    HAHAHA, me joke about that at work all the time. It's not who wears the pants, it's who wears the Capris. I have a car, so we can meet up where ever.
  • Options
    sweet dude. Just let me know when it gets closer to that date. I'm sure we'll figure it out. I'll wear a tube top with my capris on that day *wink* Ok, Sorry guys... Didn't mean to jack this thread. I think I prob do that alot. My bad
  • Options
    Dean has arrived and been to an atty already saying something about being nic sick and jet lagged!!! Will post later :)
  • Options
    Well me an ole Deano went strait to the attys office per her request he said he felt like an old used well u get the point! He spoke with Mr Rasner, about filing suit and the best of my understanding all fingers pointed at Mike lol so who knows how that's gonna turn out!!Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    This Morning Dean woke me asking if we could go herf with the Redneck Mafia so I took him to work and most of the mafia was waiting on his arrival!!Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    After a little while we began to agrivate the Trunk Monkey aka UK Fan about being such a noob to cigar smoking and apparently he didn't take very kind to it so as you can guess we got cuffed an stuffed!!! Lol!!! Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Dean then told me that he had enough and jumped ship and left with Toombes!!!
  • Options
    Medic45:
    After a little while we began to agrivate the Trunk Monkey aka UK Fan about being such a noob to cigar smoking and apparently he didn't take very kind to it so as you can guess we got cuffed an stuffed!!! Lol!!! Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    I saw this pic and wondered when in the blue hell did Dean and I get arrested?
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    Medic45:
    Lol
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Dino is chilling at my place for a bit, but we plan on having some fun tomorrow after he rests up. Pics to follow soonly.
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    Medic45:

Told ya that you guys could be brothers!
  • Options
    OchoZacho:
    Whomever mails the pass my way, pm me first. I have a new address.

PM to ya, Zach.
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    It must be nice to have a cool group of smoker in the same area. Nice picture and you all look happy. Thanks for sharing your moment with us.
    Medic45:
    This Morning Dean woke me asking if we could go herf with the Redneck Mafia so I took him to work and most of the mafia was waiting on his arrival!!Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Oh forgot to say...I might join you all someday during my bourbon trip to KY.
    rzaman:
    It must be nice to have a cool group of smoker in the same area. Nice picture and you all look happy. Thanks for sharing your moment with us.
    Medic45:
  • Options
    rzaman:
    Medic45:
    Hey there Rip. It's not nice or cool. Far from it. They're a buncha rednecks who loves Pabst Blue Ribbon.
  • Options
    rzaman:
    Oh forgot to say...I might join you all someday during my bourbon trip to KY.
    rzaman:
    Medic45:

I believe I speak for the Mafia when I say that you are more than welcome to join us, my good man!
  • Options
    jliu:
    rzaman:
    Medic45:
    Hey there Rip. It's not nice or cool. Far from it. They're a buncha rednecks who loves Pabst Blue Ribbon.

PBR?!? That doesn't even classify as a drinkable substance...
    Now, run along. Don't you have some form of powdered animal to ingest for your health? J/K bro!
  • Options
    Toombes:
    jliu:
    rzaman:
    Medic45:

Now, run along. Don't you have some form of powdered animal to ingest for your health? J/K bro!
    I do actually. washed down some turtle shell and komodo dragon pee soup while listening to billy ray cyrus.
  • Options
    jliu:
    Toombes:
    jliu:
    rzaman:
    Medic45:

I do actually. washed down some turtle shell and komodo dragon pee soup while listening to billy ray cyrus.
    Now that made me raugh
  • Options
    jliu:
    Toombes:
    jliu:
    rzaman:
    Medic45:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That's funny ****, jiunn(like the month)!!
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Said it before and I'll say it again.

Best. Pass. EVER!!!

Great pics fellas, this thread is an absolute hoot! :-)