Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Dean Martin Herf/Pass ***He is back home***

Comments

• Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    bigharpoon:
    We went on a backcountry canoe trip in Northern Maine. We put forth the effort to link some remote territory not too many people see and were rewarded with an amazing trip. Dean was a great bow man:

Outstanding. And you went before black-fly season, or does it ever stop.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    The3Stogies:
    bigharpoon:
    We went on a backcountry canoe trip in Northern Maine. We put forth the effort to link some remote territory not too many people see and were rewarded with an amazing trip. Dean was a great bow man:

Outstanding. And you went before black-fly season, or does it ever stop.
    It never really stops, as you know. In general we were damn lucky with the bugs but some of the portages were brutal. If you think hanging out in bugs is bad try lugging a canoe over your head so you can't swat at them :)
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    TOTAL AWESOMENESS! This pass / herf was a stroke of genius. So very cool to see members of our community sharing the cool stuff in their lives thru Deano. Thanks again to Mike and all the participants.

• Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Dean is in the air and headed to North Canton.
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    TOTAL AWESOMENESS! This pass / herf was a stroke of genius. So very cool to see members of our community sharing the cool stuff in their lives thru Deano. Thanks again to Mike and all the participants.

+1

How is Dean holding up? Looks like he's in great shape for all the traveling he's been doing with you guys.
  • Options
    buckeyecigarbuckeyecigar Posts: 500
    Dean made it to northeast Ohio today. Hopefully we will be able to herf soon. Updates soon.....
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    You guys had a chance to herf yet

• Options
    Herf'd. Should have pics up soon and Dean will be on his way tomorrow
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    We need more dean!!!!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Dean should be landing soon!
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Bumpity bump bump
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Buckeye, did you send the pass to me?
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Buckeye, did you send the pass to me?
    Bump. Buckeye, do you have a DC#? I'm literally neighbors with the post office. If they delivered it to the wrong address or something, I might be able to track it down. I would also like to know if I should stop worrying if you sent it to someone else and they just haven't acknowledged it yet. Thanks.
  • Options
    Sorry guys, I have been really busy. I sent to someone else. Im sorry, I didnt know there was a order.
  • Options
    buckeyecigar:
    Sorry guys, I have been really busy. I sent to someone else. Im sorry, I didnt know there was a order.
    What happened to the pass list that I put in the package? The order of the pass is in the 1st post

• Options
    MTuccelli:
    buckeyecigar:
    What happened to the pass list that I put in the package? The order of the pass is in the 1st post

So who has the package now?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    fyi, I don't have it.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Damn it dean is lost?!?! I hope he lands in good hands!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    james40:
    fyi, I don't have it.
    Well I am sure it will surface and when it does we can get it back on track.

• Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Dean flew into NY for a one night show @ Carnegie Hall. I'll pour his ass into the first plane tomorrow.
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    Dean flew into NY for a one night show @ Carnegie Hall. I'll pour his ass into the first plane tomorrow.
    Thanks brother, please send it to SleevePlz

• Options
    MTuccelli:
    Direwolf:
    Thanks brother, please send it to SleevePlz

10-4
  • Options
    Sorry I got stuck in a meeting and couldn't get away at lunch. Will have this out tomorrow.
  • Options
    Oh man. I really messed this thing up. Im sorry guys, June was a total cluster. Hope you can forgive me.
  • Options
    buckeyecigar:
    Oh man. I really messed this thing up. Im sorry guys, June was a total cluster. Hope you can forgive me.
    Jiunn was a total cluster f***? Yeah. No worries man, Dean and I will make up for lost time when he arrives.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    buckeyecigar:
    Jiunn was a total cluster f***? Yeah. No worries man, Dean and I will make up for lost time when he arrives.
    Back to wrong
  • Options
    Dean is on flight 0312 0860 0000 7302 3773
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Buckeye, where are pics...... are they nude ones and not allowed???? you know that is kinda sick!!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    Dean has finally made his way to the great state of Michigan! We are just planning a little herf for this weekend, nothing too over the top. I'll have pics up in the next couple days.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    buckeyecigar:
    You cant take all the blame for this Buckeye... Deano HAS been known to wander off during a bender and nto be seen or heard from for days at a time after all. :-)