Options

The Official Tim Blythe's Beard Appreciation Thread

Comments

• Options
    BStayerBStayer Posts: 318
    Tim's Beard for President 2012!!
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    It is only a matter of time before Tim's beard is immortalized on Mt Rushmore.
  • Options
    Dustin1981Dustin1981 Posts: 412
    Tims beard is so high class that Tims beard gets into night clubs while Tim has to wait outside.
  • Options
    Tim's beard is so manly his cigars auto-ignite as they approach those straight ligero hairs.
  • Options
    JZJZ Posts: 827
    .......................He is the 2nd most interesting man in the world! (Second to the Dos Equis Guy!!)
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I just discovered this thread and I'd have to say I have been laughing my @ss off for the last 10min.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    I just discovered this thread and I'd have to say I have been laughing my @ss off for the last 10min.
    lol, me too!
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Tim's Beard is so big it won't return Spielberg's calls

Tim's Beard is so popular that Next *** Clark will countdown the dropping of Tim's Beard

Tim once got punched in the beard... 5 days later the offender was diagnosed with Cancer

When Tim was born the Beard was already at full mast, he rolled over, and started making everyone pancakes...

Tim's beard never gets in the way of food, the food knows better than to stick to Tim's Beard
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    To get fuller and stronger, Tim's beard works out. . . but it doesn't do push ups, it actually pushes the earth down.

Superman wear pajamas with Tim's beard on it.

Tim's beard is what Willis was talkin about.

Tim's beard played Russian roulette with a fully loaded gun. . . and won.

Tim once pulled out a single hair from his beard and skewered three men through the heart with it

• Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    LOL I didnt know that this was you Tim! LOL Nice Beard!
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tim's beard has it's own holiday in 14 different countries.

Tim's beard can cure any disease

Tim's beard gives Chuck Norris nightmares

Tim's beard delivers cigars to the true believing BOTL who celebrate The Great Beard Day on Feb 2nd. Just leave an empty gar box on your porch and believe!
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    Tim's beard delivers cigars to the true believing BOTL who celebrate The Great Beard Day on Feb 2nd. Just leave an empty gar box on your porch and believe!
    Heck yeah...you'll be seeing an empty box on my porch February 2nd!!!
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    isn't that Groundhog's Day?? Wait, Tim's beard IS the groundhog
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    dennisking:
    isn't that Groundhog's Day?? Wait, Tim's beard IS the groundhog
    Yes, The Beard actually dictates ALL of the seasons, but the media figured that would fuc.k with people's minds too much so they fabricated the Groundhog bullshi.t
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    To make money in college Tim's Beard rented himself out as Donald Trumps comb over.
  • Options
    I just have to say that I was watching some of the old CCOM videos and I love the oldschool Tim fu manchu and mutton chops he was rocking in the intro.
  • Options
    Tim's beard hit .375 in the minors before hurting it's knee.

Nothing Tim touches turns to gold. Instead, it grows a beard.
  • Options
    nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
    I love Tim's beard, it's totally bad ass. While searching the interwebs for things about beards... I found this...

... I don't know what to say.
  • Options
    nightmaremike31:
    I love Tim's beard, it's totally bad ass. While searching the interwebs for things about beards... I found this...

Wow now that one hell of a beard
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    if ever something deserved a WTF, it is that...
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    That so totally deserves a monster WTF
  • Options
    Holy Freakshow. WOW is all I can say......
    Back on track, I heard that Tim's beard was actually Moses' beard and since the dawn of time, it has been passed down thru the Knights Templar to the next recipient. It, according to legend, is the Holy Grail.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Th only thing that strikes fear into Jack Bauer is the Beard of Tim.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
    Blackbeard the Pirate is a nursery rhyme compared to The Legend of Tim's Beard!!
  • Options
    JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    best.thread.ever.
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    nightmaremike31:

when that guy's beard saw Tim's beard, it got so scared it formed a cage outta itself.
  • Options
    JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    I honor of The Beard and since February 2nd is almost here I was thinking as a sacrifice to The Beard on that auspicious day, we should all change our avitar to The Beard.
  • Options
    Jdorais:
    I honor of The Beard and since February 2nd is almost here I was thinking as a sacrifice to The Beard on that auspicious day, we should all change our avitar to The Beard.
    i like this idea. it's national tim's beard day
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If your beard had $5 and Tim's Beard had $5, Tim's Beard would have more money then you.

Tim's Beard built a time machine and went back in time to stop the JFK assassination. As Oswald shot, Tim met all three bullets with The Beard, deflecting them.
    JFK's head exploded out of sheer amazement.

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Tim's Beard has allowed to live.

Tim's Beard is the only person to ever win a staring contest against Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder at the same time.

Tim's Beard is the only man to ever defeat a brick wall in a game of tennis.

It takes Tim's Beard 20 minutes to watch 60 Minutes.
  • Options
    Tim's beard is so unique on a molecular level it has been declared a new Element. Beardium will now be added to the atomic chart and is the marvel of the scientific community. It is 10x stronger thanTitanium and heavier than depleted Uranium.