Home Non Cigar Related
Options

The Official Tim Blythe's Beard Appreciation Thread

Comments

• Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Tim has actually taken the time to name each individual beard strand. Tim didn't know what he was getting in to because what Tim found was that by naming each beard strand the beard became even more personal and now feels compelled to hold mass each time one falls out and dies....between ccom and his beard Tim has no personal time.

FUN FACTOID

Tim has named 12 of his 40,218 beard strands Tim I through Tim XII
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    This thread is **** up. I don't even know what to say other than laugh... All Hail the Beard!
  • Options
    letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    Tim's beard is so dope, california is talking about legalizing it for medicinal use
  • Options
    Tims beard is what Willis was talking about
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tim's Beard "pities the foo" that doesn't sacrifice a good cigar in his honor
  • Options
    ScottTDawgScottTDawg Posts: 206 ✭✭
    The Beard Theory explains String Theory and Quantum Physics.

In The Beginning there was The Beard. In The End there will only be The Beard.

Whosoever believeth in me shall not lack for the ecstasy of premium cigars...so sayeth The Beard.
  • Options
    On the first day The Beard created tobacco. On the second day The Beard fermented the tobacco. On the third day the beard rolled the tobacco into a cigar, and The Beard saw how good it was. On the fourth day The Beard let the cigar "rest". On the fifth day, The Beard let the cigar "age". On the 6th day The Beard created Tim, and on the seventh day, after so much work, The Beard relaxed and smoked it's cigar through Tim. All hail The Beard!!
  • Options
    nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
    If Bruce Lee would have grown a beard, it too would have called itself Tim's Beard.
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    When I talked to Tim I promised I'd get a picture of mine posted... beard
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    zoom6zoom:
    When I talked to Tim I promised I'd get a picture of mine posted... beard
    The Beard is multiplying!!!!
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Yeah, but I've probably had mine longer than Tim's been alive.
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    That's a pretty nice beard Zoom! I'm liking it. Always wished my beard had red in it.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    Thought I'd post my own beard pic....my beard was rather thin at that time; it's gotten thicker now. Only have a goatee now, and even thAt is technically against company policy.

Photobucket

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    nudienudie Posts: 112
    Tim's beard naked!!! rare pic!!!! only able to be captured by Nudie himself ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` Photobucket
  • Options
    nudie:
    Tim's beard naked!!! rare pic!!!! only able to be captured by Nudie himself ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` Photobucket
    See I told you guys the beard is multiplying!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    nudienudie Posts: 112
    PM @sand
  • Options
    nudie:
    Back at ya Nudie
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Tim once attempted to shave his Beard . . . the result is the reason why we only see Tim's left hand in the picture image
  • Options
    Doomsday Vault Norwegian island of Spitsbergen

CONTENTS

Worlds Doomsday Seed Vault, containing seeds from around the globe
    10 of Tims beard strands
  • Options
    Tim and his beard will one day achieve a symbiotic relationship. Together they will become the universes first wookie.
  • Options

Did I ever tell you about the time Tim's Beard forced me to wear a woman's bikini? Well anyway, Tim's Beard tears off my clothes and forces me to wear this skimpy bikini. For the next three months I had to conduct my business wearing only a woman's bathing suit. I would cry from shame and question my manhood daily, but Ill be damned if at the end of the quarter my sales hadn't tripled.

• Options
    LowSpark:

Did I ever tell you about the time Tim's Beard forced me to wear a woman's bikini? Well anyway, Tim's Beard tears off my clothes and forces me to wear this skimpy bikini. For the next three months I had to conduct my business wearing only a woman's bathing suit. I would cry from shame and question my manhood daily, but Ill be damned if at the end of the quarter my sales hadn't tripled.

LOL! Nice

• Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    LowSpark:

Wow, this just took one of those unexpected and wierd twists that I didn't expect and makes you feel uncomfortable.
  • Options
    Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    I thought you would be used to it by now gypsy. There's a pretty good argument for most of the guys here to be locked up in the looney bin and it's not so bad here once you get used to the padded walls and Nurse Ratched.

And to the relevancy of the thread, Tim's Beard gave Jesus the gift of Beard.
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    LowSpark:

Tim's beard had a pet Cobra named Beverly. He would take it for walks in the park and even taught it to answer the phone. One day, Beverly bit the maid. So, with tears in his eyes, Tim's Beard shot the maid!

Did I ever tell you about the time Tim tried to get The Beard to take out the garbage? (last night, I tried to kill myself again) Anyway, Tim's Beard is sitting on the couch and Tim tells The Beard to take out the garbage. The Beard punches Tim in the face, throws him in a bag and drops him on the curb and says, "There Tim, I took out the garbage!"

Tim's Beard drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    LowSpark:

Tim's beard AKA Bill Brasky.
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    for fear of having a strain of Tims Beard, I shaved my beard off today.

I completed the shave without any problems.

Thankfully, I do not have Tims Beard!

• Options
    The Dos Equis Man does not often admire another mans beard. But when he does, he prefers Tim's.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    LowSpark:

Tim's beard AKA Bill Brasky.
    lol
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    This is awesome