Home Non Cigar Related
Options

The Official Tim Blythe's Beard Appreciation Thread

Comments

• Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Once at a party, I saw Tim and Tim's Beard from afar. Never having met the man, The Beard, the legend, I decided to go introduce myself. I offered my hand and as I did so, Tim's Beard pulled itself together and shook it... effectively breaking it

• Options
    j0z3r:
    LowSpark:

Did I ever tell you about the time Tim's Beard forced me to wear a woman's bikini? Well anyway, Tim's Beard tears off my clothes and forces me to wear this skimpy bikini. For the next three months I had to conduct my business wearing only a woman's bathing suit. I would cry from shame and question my manhood daily, but Ill be damned if at the end of the quarter my sales hadn't tripled.

Tim's beard AKA Bill Brasky.

:)

• Options
    nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    This is awesome
    Dude, I couldn't get this to work. But I got to see the begining intro about Tim's beard and I read the header. Who made this? From what little I could see it's awesome and hilarious!!
  • Options
    ljlljl Posts: 819
    stephen_hannibal:
    This is awesome
    Tim's beard is threatening legal action for copyright / likeness infringement due to the artistic representations in this episode. DO NOT ANGER "THE BEARD"!
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    nightmaremike31:
    stephen_hannibal:
    This is awesome
    Dude, I couldn't get this to work. But I got to see the begining intro about Tim's beard and I read the header. Who made this? From what little I could see it's awesome and hilarious!!

The show is "The life and times of tim" on HBO... funny series.

• Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    this thread can't die. I shall resurrect it much in the way that Tim's beard resurrected Jesus
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    The Beard can stare you down.... While looking the other direction!
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    When Tim is busy at CCOM doing all of the important things Tim does, Tim's Beard answers the phone.. Tim's Beard "Hello Cigar.com this is Tim's Beard how can I help you?", at the sound of Tim's Beard's voice, your ears begin to bleed, because Tim's Beard can do that
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Tim's beard just sent me an e-mail........... swear to God.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    lilwing88:
    Tim is good about email correspondence he ALWAYS takes good care of me, even though I have not been a big Spender as of yet he takes good care of all of us from what I can see! ALL HAIL THE BEARD! ROTFLMAO
  • Options
    KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    Redtailhawkoz:
    lilwing88:
    Tim is good about email correspondence he ALWAYS takes good care of me, even though I have not been a big Spender as of yet he takes good care of all of us from what I can see! ALL HAIL THE BEARD! ROTFLMAO

Ditto that..
  • Options
    Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    Tim's Beard is so magical, it made Jayson Werth's beard and opened the Twitter account for it.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Tims beard is hosting Saturday Night Live 03/20/10
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    The answer to Health Care Reform is hidden in Tim's beard....... it's not the answer you want to hear, though.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The beard is a Jedi Master!
  • Options
    I got in to a staring contest with Tims beard once...it wasn't pretty, don't ask me about it, it took everything I had in this moment to even bring it up....
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Diamondog:
    I got in to a staring contest with Tims beard once...it wasn't pretty, don't ask me about it, it took everything I had in this moment to even bring it up....
    The Beard won a staring contest with a stuffed bear head.
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    j0z3r:
    In addition to the staring contest, The Beard had more individual hairs than the entire head of this great Grizzly bear.
  • Options
    TatuajeVI:
    j0z3r:
    In addition to the staring contest, The Beard had more individual hairs than the entire head of this great Grizzly bear.
    There is a story that tells of each individual whisker having more hairs than any 5 dens full of grizzly bears. The facts are debated, but we all know the truth.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Remeber those are no ordinary hairs, they are straight triple ligero.
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Tim's beard compels me to buy more cigars...
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Tims Beard is the end all be all answer to everything.
  • Options
    Tims beard is scheduled to appear on Larry King Live tonight...get the popcorn, its gonna be interesting...I am predicting Tims beard will smack Larry within the first 5 minutes.
  • Options
    Diamondog:
    Tims beard is scheduled to appear on Larry King Live tonight...get the popcorn, its gonna be interesting...I am predicting Tims beard will smack Larry within the first 5 minutes.
    They announced after the show that it would now be called "The Beard Live". Larry King is nursing a broken jaw and preparing his resumé.
  • Options
    Tims beard a.k.a "The Beard" and Mahmoud Ahmadinejads beard are scheduled for a 12 round bout at MSG December 18, 2010 for the undipusted beard heavy weight crown. I wouldn't miss this one for anything, a beards gettin knocked out for sure!

Mike Tyson was aksed if he would step into the ring with Tim "The Beards" beard he said, "I'm retired but I would have back in the day, no guarantees but I would have back in the day....."
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Tim's Beard is the answer to all the questions on the tv show LOST
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    it is Rumored that HAYS is beggining to Grow and Beard to Challlenge Tim B....... The BEARD..... Cant wait to see this!
  • Options
    Redtailhawkoz:
    it is Rumored that HAYS is beggining to Grow and Beard to Challlenge Tim B....... The BEARD..... Cant wait to see this!
    Tims beard just snuck up on Hays' and shaved it off......contest OVER....
  • Options
    Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    Diamondog:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Tims beard just snuck up on Hays' and shaved it off......contest OVER....
    Actually Tim's Beard just threatened to shave Hays' beard and Hays' beard hairs fell out.
  • Options
    Henri Loyrette director of the Louvre Museum in Paris announced today;

"The Louvre Museum is proud to have reached a tennative agreement with Tim "The Beard" for a special exhibit of several of Tims beard hairs, scheduled to be on display starting May 1, 2010"

No further details are available at this time on duration of the exhibit or financials. There is speculation that the museum is in negotiatians for a long term exhibit and are prepared to spare no expense so that "The Beard" is displayed in all its glory.....