Home Non Cigar Related

FOOTBALL Season is allmost here!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    Big Dean:
    Luko:
    I'm kinda partial to the five-time Super Bowl champs Pittsburgh Steelers.
    Boooooo! Lets go Browns. I hope the brownies make the playoffs this year.
    My family is all Browns fas... My wife's family is all Steelers fans. I root for both, because my team's in the NFC. I never really rooted for the Steelers until Big Ben got there, though (I'm a Miami U grad).
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    dutyje:
    urbino:
    They still have a team in Dallas? I thought we poached the whole franchise to Miami.
    Yeah, judging by recent performance I'd have to guess that was actually sabotage.
    You must mean performance in Dallas, because nothing in Miami looks like a division winner yet.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    urbino:
    dutyje:
    urbino:
    They still have a team in Dallas? I thought we poached the whole franchise to Miami.
    Yeah, judging by recent performance I'd have to guess that was actually sabotage.
    You must mean performance in Dallas, because nothing in Miami looks like a division winner yet.
    Division winner? You guys should be hoping just to win more than one game, that'd be a good start ;)
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    zoom6zoom:
    Not much of a sports fan. But my favorite team is whoever's beating the Redskins... their fans are (for the most part) just too obnoxious for words.
    Washington fans are obnoxious ? No way ! Have you seen any examples of that behavior here ? hmmmm. Maddy... I guess the term fan (fanatic) in itself makes obnoxious behavior necessary.
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Big Dean:
    Luko:
    I'm kinda partial to the five-time Super Bowl champs Pittsburgh Steelers.
    Boooooo! Lets go Browns. I hope the brownies make the playoffs this year.
    The brownies still have a team??? I thought they moved.
  • ScramblerScrambler Posts: 746 ✭✭
    I was in jr. high when the Rams and Raiders left Los Angeles, so no longer having a home team, I went with the team that had the coolest mascot. Been a Patriots fan ever since.

Since I moved to New Orleans, I've adopted the Saints as my NFC team, but its still the Pats jersey I wear on Sundays.
    Scrambler:
    I was in jr. high when the Rams and Raiders left Los Angeles, so no longer having a home team, I went with the team that had the coolest mascot. Been a Patriots fan ever since.

Since I moved to New Orleans, I've adopted the Saints as my NFC team, but its still the Pats jersey I wear on Sundays.
    Hey scrambler, why not choose a team with the best CHEERLEADERS ! if talent is not the main criteria.
    kaspera79:
    Scrambler:

Hey scrambler, why not choose a team with the best CHEERLEADERS ! if talent is not the main criteria.
    I think, in that case, we'd be talking college football.. probably some SEC school (GA, perhaps?)
    Scrambler:

You sure that wasn't around 2001? or 1996 to give you a lil credit ;)?
  • ScramblerScrambler Posts: 746 ✭✭
    madurofan:
    Scrambler:

lol, well '95 is when the LA teams left, so the successful '96 season probably helped to solidify my support, but I was definitely a fan before 2001.
    kaspera79:
    I think I did. image
    Scrambler:
    madurofan:
    Scrambler:

lol, well '95 is when the LA teams left, so the successful '96 season probably helped to solidify my support, but I was definitely a fan before 2001.
    kaspera79:
    I think I did. image
    Now I know what your idea of a mascot is !! Holy crap I do believe this may become the most visited page on the Web site. That is one nice post Bro. Thanks, Chicago who ? Go Patriots !!
  • la-henryla-henry Posts: 74
    kaspera79:
    Scrambler:
    madurofan:
    Scrambler:

kaspera79:
    I think I did. image
    Now I know what your idea of a mascot is !! Holy crap I do believe this may become the most visited page on the Web site. That is one nice post Bro. Thanks, Chicago who ? Go Patriots !!
    YOU WIN!!!!!
    The cheerleader pic was the before photo. Tom Brady has since impregnated more than 50 percent of them and the other 50 percent have at least two STDs and possibly more.
    Luko:
    The cheerleader pic was the before photo. Tom Brady has since impregnated more than 50 percent of them and the other 50 percent have at least two STDs and possibly more.
    Jeeze luke did you have to go and spoil my dream before I even got to sleep ?
    kaspera79:
    Luko:
    You can always go to sleep with visions of Rex Grossman...
    I'm married to a cheerleader.... and homecoming queen, to boot... she doesn't quite look like them, but she did
    Luko:
    kaspera79:
    Luko:
    You can always go to sleep with visions of Rex Grossman...
    ... Son of a ..would you please let me get my little fantasy going here.
    dutyje:
    I'm married to a cheerleader.... and homecoming queen, to boot... she doesn't quite look like them, but she did
    Haha were you with her when she still did?
    madurofan:
    dutyje:
    since mid-late college :)
    dutyje:
    madurofan:
    dutyje:
    since mid-late college :)
    So you're the cause of the decline, lol.
    Lately she's been feeling a bit inadequate in the upper-body, if you know what I mean. We live in a part of town with a lot of wealthy, surgically-enhanced women, and my wife is pushing to get an augmentation. These things cost quite a bit of money (we live near the wealthy, but we aren't wealthy) and I've been wanting to get to the Alps and climb the Matterhorn. I'm left with a dilemma -- do I climb one very large mountain one time, or get to climb two smaller mountains over and over again the rest of my life? -sigh- decisions.
  • Bad AndyBad Andy Posts: 848
    OK...so how did we go from pigskin to sweatermeat?

Wait, we are men...it was only a matter of time.
    dutyje:
    Lately she's been feeling a bit inadequate in the upper-body, if you know what I mean. We live in a part of town with a lot of wealthy, surgically-enhanced women, and my wife is pushing to get an augmentation. These things cost quite a bit of money (we live near the wealthy, but we aren't wealthy) and I've been wanting to get to the Alps and climb the Matterhorn. I'm left with a dilemma -- do I climb one very large mountain one time, or get to climb two smaller mountains over and over again the rest of my life? -sigh- decisions.
    I think you should post a pic of them as they are now and let everyone help in ur decision ;)
  • DiasFlakDiasFlak Posts: 342 ✭✭
    lol nice maduro id say go for the mountain but then again i like em natural
  • Da Bears are gonna smoke the chiefs ass tonight!!!!
    Celtic Rider:
    Da Bears are gonna smoke the chiefs ass tonight!!!!
    Hold on to your britches its only preseason, champ.
    Celtic Rider:
    Da Bears are gonna smoke the chiefs ass tonight!!!!
    I am with you on this one.. It will be nice to see some mid-summer football. Break up all this baseball monotony
  • hey it's Bears Football!!! Ain't nothin like it!!! Except a ....... Well there could be a few things! I don't realy miss living out there except Da Bears Da Sox And Da food!!! You go to a "Chicago" food place out here and order an itiallian beef combo sandwich and people look at you like you are from a diffent planet!!!pre season or not it's gonna be Da Year Of Da Bears!!!!!
    madurofan:
    dutyje:
    I think you should post a pic of them as they are now and let everyone help in ur decision ;)
    you ever fondle a pair of water pillows after you got your ccom order?
    dutyje:
    madurofan:
    dutyje:
    you ever fondle a pair of water pillows after you got your ccom order?
    they're nothing like that :D

and a PTFTW!!