FOOTBALL Season is allmost here!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    dutyje:
    dutyje:
    madurofan:
    dutyje:
    Lately she's been feeling a bit inadequate in the upper-body, if you know what I mean. We live in a part of town with a lot of wealthy, surgically-enhanced women, and my wife is pushing to get an augmentation. These things cost quite a bit of money (we live near the wealthy, but we aren't wealthy) and I've been wanting to get to the Alps and climb the Matterhorn. I'm left with a dilemma -- do I climb one very large mountain one time, or get to climb two smaller mountains over and over again the rest of my life? -sigh- decisions.
    I think you should post a pic of them as they are now and let everyone help in ur decision ;)
    you ever fondle a pair of water pillows after you got your ccom order?
    they're nothing like that :D

and a PTFTW!!
    LMAO ... I like ur sense of humor! what the hell is PTFTW though?
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Most of us would be in Divorce court if wives and girlfriends ever read half the stuff posted here. I always clear the memory every twenty minutes or so on this site just to be safe.
  • Options
    dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    kaspera79:
    Most of us would be in Divorce court if wives and girlfriends ever read half the stuff posted here. I always clear the memory every twenty minutes or so on this site just to be safe.
    My wife and I have separate logins to this machine.

Maddy, if I get more PTFTW's, you'll eventually figure it out... when you do, I'll tell you what it stands for. I'll try to pay attention and log some more PTFTW's here if somebody else doesn't come to your aid.
  • Options
    Well , I always assume that the F stands for the obvious. so we are 20% there.
  • Options
    dutyje:
    kaspera79:
    My wife and I have separate logins to this machine.

Maddy, if I get more PTFTW's, you'll eventually figure it out... when you do, I'll tell you what it stands for. I'll try to pay attention and log some more PTFTW's here if somebody else doesn't come to your aid.
    Maybe I really am that lucky but my wife could care less. I know I talk crap about her on here jokingly but she could read everything I've ever posted on here and I'd get a few smacks but she'd laugh at it. There is a reason I got married when I said I never would. She understands me and knows what I am, good and bad.

OK that was chzy but had to be said.
  • Options
    Maddy, my wife's actually the same way --- for the most part... although I think the water pillows may have given me a pretty serious smack (oooh! a spanking!)
  • Options
    DiasFlakDiasFlak Posts: 342 ✭✭
    i now see a softer side to maduro .....
  • Options
    dutyje:
    Maddy, my wife's actually the same way --- for the most part... although I think the water pillows may have given me a pretty serious smack (oooh! a spanking!)
    See, good things come out of bad very often. That might move you back to three a week ! If you log off early tonight we will know things worked out for you.
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Viva ****!
  • Options
    I ain't that old yet.
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    I say climb the mountain...fake boobies are nice to look at, mostly for other guys. I hung out with a chick with fake ones back in my salad days and the novelty wears off pretty quickly. ***, that's bad ass saying you climbed a mountain. And correct me if I'm wrong, but I read on another thread that you have MS? That makes the fact that you're doing what us fat, lazy bastards with our health intact won't do pretty amazing.
  • Options
    Thanks.. I'm ****** pounds lighter than I was before I was diagnosed with MS. It provided a good, swift kick in the pants for me... not that I was out of shape or inactive before, because I was playing soccer and hockey. Gave up the soccer for the rock climbing, and now I'm being lured by the prospect of true mountaineering.

EDIT: Had to remove a hint from my 1,000th post contest :)
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    My mom has MS, so I have some notion what that kick in the pants is like. Sounds like you're kicking it in the pants now, though.
  • Options
    dutyje:
    I've noticed that those of us who talk the most about our wives giving us a hard time or whatever typically have it the best. THose who really have it that bad are terrified to actually say that, lol.
  • Options
    DiasFlak:
    I got yer soft side right here!
  • Options
    lol i bet you do?
  • Options
    madurofan:
    DiasFlak:
    they sell pills for that
  • Options
    dutyje:
    madurofan:
    DiasFlak:
    they sell pills for that
    Well idk about you guys but I've never had a err ... hardside?!?, for a dude.
  • Options
    madurofan:
    dutyje:
    madurofan:
    DiasFlak:
    they sell pills for that
    Well idk about you guys but I've never had a err ... hardside?!?, for a dude.
    LOL good to hear
  • Options
    wait a minute, what was all the "pickle tickle" talk then?
  • Options
    Well I was talking about having a girl tickle mine ... but if you wanna a tickle pickle from a dude thats ur busines ... you must be approaching the third stage of marriage, lol
  • Options
    This begins to give new meaning to the whole "smoke it if you got it" phrase. I knew a guy who tried that once and threw his back out.
  • Options
    dutyje:
    This begins to give new meaning to the whole "smoke it if you got it" phrase. I knew a guy who tried that once and threw his back out.
    LMAO! I don't know whats funnier, that he did it or that he told you about it.
  • Options
    He didn't, because he doesn't exist... have you ever seen "Clerks"?
  • Options
    dutyje:
    He didn't, because he doesn't exist... have you ever seen "Clerks"?
    LOL ... yea I have, completely slipped the mind haha
  • Options

Is it OK to talk football again? lol

My Dolphins got Chad Pennington from the Jets. They say he is healthy now. He has never been healthy since he came in the league right? If we go .500 this season I would be happy.

• Options
    i wish the cowboys would do something good again...
  • Options
    DiasFlak:
    You mean like not choke in the playoffs?
  • Options
    Bad AndyBad Andy Posts: 848
    Emmet, Aikman and Irving are retired...not gonna happen and time soon.

Let's talk real football...College!!! GO Gators!!!!
  • Options
    madurofan:
    DiasFlak:
    You mean like not choke in the playoffs?
    pretty much but i still have the colts!