Home General Discussion
Options

Stick Count...

Comments

• Options
    cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    48 in humi 27 in cooli need bigger humi looking to build 200+ glass top. Ps newbie here how do i post without attaching onto someone elses post.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    117 in the aging humi. 47 in the smoking humidor. about 60% have more than a year on them.
  • Options
    Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    Kuzi...Kuzi...60% over a year...that is great. Should be some very pleasant smokes in that category.
  • Options
    Telling ourselves we won't buy more cigars is like making New Year's resolutions....lol
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you all sooooooo much, I now can tell my wife how lucky she is to have a husband with under 100 cigars.
  • Options
    martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    somewhere around 400. and more on the way. time to build a cabinet i suppose...
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Vulchor:
    Thank you all sooooooo much, I now can tell my wife how lucky she is to have a husband with under 100 cigars.
    I tell my finace the same thing... I have 2 50ct Humis and both are sitting in the 46 range... i'm at about 90 sticks right now
  • Options
    Hawk55:
    Kuzi...Kuzi...60% over a year...that is great. Should be some very pleasant smokes in that category.
    yeah, but that means i dont smoke enough cigars.

im working on it as soon as i shake this annoying cold.
  • Options
    nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
    Well, I have two 50ct's that I think only 30 to 40 actually fit in both that are full and another smaller humi that's maybe a 20ct that holds about 15, and a tupperdore with a couple bundles of cigars...

so about 75 to 100... ish.

kuzi16:
    117 in the aging humi. 47 in the smoking humidor. about 60% have more than a year on them.
    I've only had 5 of these cigars since June 11 of 09, the last "big" purchase was in April last year AND looking at my Cigar.Com history, I still have cigars from 08.
  • Options
    nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    Hawk55:

Seriously!! I've had a stupid cough and stuffy nose for 3 weeks now and it's throwing off my groove!!

This cold weather stuff isn't helping at all either.
  • Options
    nightmaremike31:
    Well, I have two 50ct's that I think only 30 to 40 actually fit in both that are full and another smaller humi that's maybe a 20ct that holds about 15, and a tupperdore with a couple bundles of cigars...

so about 75 to 100... ish.

kuzi16:
    I've only had 5 of these cigars since June 11 of 09, the last "big" purchase was in April last year AND looking at my Cigar.Com history, I still have cigars from 08.
    ive got a hand full of cigars from 06 and one or two from before. a few more from 07 the bulk of my "aged stock" comes from 08.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have right around 200 in 3 humidors.
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    kuzi16:
    Hawk55:

It's winter - you can't blame yourself for not smoking enough. :) I'm in the same boat - adding more cigars than I smoke during the winter. But that will probably change as I slow down purchasing and increase smoking with the warm weather.
  • Options
    KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    My 150 ct Humi is packed to the gills (Really. I can't fit one more in there. Have to start smoking them!!) w/ 117
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    245 for me but like Kuzi over half have more than a year on them
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Mine flucuates between 40--60. i am knocking off 4 most days so it moves up and down rapidly
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 medium humis packed...about 250ish. I need to get rid of a few,I have 2 more boxes I want to buy.
  • Options
    would say between 75-100....one 50 count humi, two 20 count humi's....ready for the weather to break in okla....got a couple in before the ice and snow...up to about 7 inches of snow now....anyone try the gurkha shaggy and pepin firecracker?
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    sittingbull:
    would say between 75-100....one 50 count humi, two 20 count humi's....ready for the weather to break in okla....got a couple in before the ice and snow...up to about 7 inches of snow now....anyone try the gurkha shaggy and pepin firecracker?
    Haven't had a firecracker, but the shaggy was fan-freakin-tastic! Very tasty and complex, one of my fav's so far.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    sittingbull:
    .. Gurkha shaggy is one that I liked, got a few in the daily deal here some time back. The fire cracker is a bit of a novelity to me though. I Bought a few for the fourth just to say I smoked them and they didn't WOW me. But neither would be a cigar that I would buy a box of. They fall in that wide category of ....good and would smoke again, but probably not buy again. Oh, just a shade under 200. and more than half have better than a two years on them.
  • Options
    nudienudie Posts: 112
    Hawk55:
    Telling ourselves we won't buy more cigars is like making New Year's resolutions....lol
    i couldnt have said this any better.... no matter how hard we try
  • Options
    NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    Duder2:
    sittingbull:
    Haven't had a firecracker, but the shaggy was fan-freakin-tastic! Very tasty and complex, one of my fav's so far.

Shaggy is still one of my favs
  • Options
    Funny..I am still afraid to count them...I may be tempted to round out the count to the nearest hundred and that would require buying more...nice round numbers are so orderly...
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Hawk55:
    Funny..I am still afraid to count them...I may be tempted to round out the count to the nearest hundred and that would require buying more...nice round numbers are so orderly...
    Yeah, I'm like you Hawk. I just don't really want to know. If I do have an exact number, then I will start to tell myself that maybe this is too many. Then by the time I decided it was OK to start buying again, I would be too low on certain sticks.

I just like the "warm and fuzzy" I get when looking into my 3/4 full coolerdor. The three humi's are always at about half full each, mostly of sticks I want to put some age on, so they don't even get opened that much anymore.

I would guess it is between 3 to 400, but I tend to buy boxes of things I like so there are a LOT of multiples.
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    laker1963:
    Hawk55:
    Yeah, I'm like you Hawk. I just don't really want to know. If I do have an exact number, then I will start to tell myself that maybe this is too many. Then by the time I decided it was OK to start buying again, I would be too low on certain sticks.

I just like the "warm and fuzzy" I get when looking into my 3/4 full coolerdor. The three humi's are always at about half full each, mostly of sticks I want to put some age on, so they don't even get opened that much anymore.

I would guess it is between 3 to 400, but I tend to buy boxes of things I like so there are a LOT of multiples.

Surely you could have narrowed it down a LITTLE bit more than 3-400. :)
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Right now proably around 200-225
  • Options
    Goldy:
    laker1963:
    Hawk55:

Very funny. I meant between 300 and 400. Right now probably mid 300's but I have three different boxes on the way.

Also...everytime I try to count'em...I end up smoking one and I have to start all over again ;)
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    Goldy:
    laker1963:
    Hawk55:

Very funny. I meant between 300 and 400. Right now probably mid 300's but I have three different boxes on the way.

Also...everytime I try to count'em...I end up smoking one and I have to start all over again ;)
    That's it? For someone who is always sending me new sticks and doing box splits and boxes, you have to have more than me.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    Goldy:
    laker1963:
    Hawk55:

.. Everytime I try to count 'em I end up smoking one and forget why I had the humidor open in the first place..
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    laker1963:
    Goldy:
    laker1963:
    Hawk55:

.. Everytime I try to count 'em I end up smoking one and forget why I had the humidor open in the first place..
    That's either age related Kas...or what else your smoking, LOL