Comments

• Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    phobicsquirrel:
    laker1963:
    Goldy:
    laker1963:
    Hawk55:
    Funny..I am still afraid to count them...I may be tempted to round out the count to the nearest hundred and that would require buying more...nice round numbers are so orderly...
    Yeah, I'm like you Hawk. I just don't really want to know. If I do have an exact number, then I will start to tell myself that maybe this is too many. Then by the time I decided it was OK to start buying again, I would be too low on certain sticks.

I just like the "warm and fuzzy" I get when looking into my 3/4 full coolerdor. The three humi's are always at about half full each, mostly of sticks I want to put some age on, so they don't even get opened that much anymore.

I would guess it is between 3 to 400, but I tend to buy boxes of things I like so there are a LOT of multiples.

Surely you could have narrowed it down a LITTLE bit more than 3-400. :)
    Very funny. I meant between 300 and 400. Right now probably mid 300's but I have three different boxes on the way.

Also...everytime I try to count'em...I end up smoking one and I have to start all over again ;)
    That's it? For someone who is always sending me new sticks and doing box splits and boxes, you have to have more than me.

NO WAy Pheebs. We all know how squirrels love to collect things. I doubt I come close to your pile.
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel like a piker. I have about 70 in each humidor and 20 in the humidor I use for infused cigars. One humi is my "aging" one. My oldest smoke in that one is about a year old, with the rest ranging from 4 to 8 months.
  • Options
    letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    TGO:
    Every time a good deal comes up I look at what I have and say "Enough"! Right before I pull out the plastic...
    I'm the opposite...I go...well maybe just one more......
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Still 107....... man i need to smoke one today.
  • Options
    41 total including

22 are anejos one to two years old

4 opus one to two years old
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Wooohooo! I did an inventory today and made sure my spreadsheet was up to date. I'm currently down to 217 cigars after I packed a couple bags one for the PIF and one bomb. I was even able to eliminate one of the Vinotemps, so it is officially for sale. PM for details.
  • Options
    letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    madurofan:
    Wooohooo! I did an inventory today and made sure my spreadsheet was up to date. I'm currently down to 217 cigars after I packed a couple bags one for the PIF and one bomb. I was even able to eliminate one of the Vinotemps, so it is officially for sale. PM for details.
    Hey if getting rid of cigars makes you happy, I would be more than happy to help out...lol...I will count mine, but I just started really storing in January when I got my 300 count.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    madurofan:
    Not smoking much anymore?
  • Options
    letsgowithbob:
    madurofan:
    Hey if getting rid of cigars makes you happy, I would be more than happy to help out...lol...I will count mine, but I just started really storing in January when I got my 300 count.
    LOL. I've been trying to narrow it down for a long time. At one point I had both wine-fridges, my standard humidor and bags of overflow.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrel:
    madurofan:
    Not smoking much anymore?
    Well with the weather , not too much lately but still as much as I can. I'm just trying to quit hoarding cigars.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Hi my name is squirrel and I have a cigar hoarding problem.....
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    phobicsquirrel:
    hey, atleast you're over the nut hoarding
  • Options
    phobicsquirrel:
    Hi Squirrel, welcome.

Here is out 12 step recovery programs
    1.Smoke
    2.Smoke
    3.Send Bomb
    4.Smoke
    5.Smoke
    6.PIF(Send more than you receive)
    7.Smoke
    8.Smoke
    9.Send Bomb
    10.Smoke
    11.Smoke
    12.Stop reading Cigar.com emails and the Daily Deals
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    I haven't counted my stuff in a while, but my estimate is around 60-70 or so. Figuring it at 65, maybe 10 of those are duplicates, and 50 of them are sticks I've never tried before.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    madurofan:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Hi Squirrel, welcome.

Here is out 12 step recovery programs
    1.Smoke
    2.Smoke
    3.Send Bomb
    4.Smoke
    5.Smoke
    6.PIF(Send more than you receive)
    7.Smoke
    8.Smoke
    9.Send Bomb
    10.Smoke
    11.Smoke
    12.Stop reading Cigar.com emails and the Daily Deals

12 is the most difficult step - that is why it is last!

I have approx 70 spread across three humidors.
  • Options
    Fourtotheflush:
    12 is the most difficult step - that is why it is last!
    Indeed sir. If you can master step 12 you are rehabilitated. I still strugglr with the last step.
  • Options
    nudienudie Posts: 112
    nudie:
    297....296....295..... haha
    now that ive found the trades and passes and PIF.... 302...303...304...... time to drop bigger bombs i guess
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    What happened to that thread where people post pics of their collection?
  • Options
    cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    120 between humi and coolidore with 30 due in next couple of days.
  • Options
    gdillygdilly Posts: 17
    Wow, I feel inadequete. According to Stogie Rate (which i keep updated) I only have 13. But, I have 23 coming in the mail in the next day or two. :)
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    madurofan, you have a PM
    I have about 12, with 10 more on the way. A few months ago I was up to around 100, but I smoked 'em all and just haven't restocked much yet
  • Options
    gdilly:
    Wow, I feel inadequete. According to Stogie Rate (which i keep update) I only have 13. But, I have 23 coming in the mail in the next day or two. :)
    ... and the fun begins... next week youll have 60 and the week after that youll be getting 15ct bombs and ordering by the box
  • Options
    gdillygdilly Posts: 17
    And that would not hurt my feelings. :) Unfortunately, because of the cold I don't get the chance to smoke very often. Needless to say, I'm really looking forward to spring. I've got a MoW burning a hole in my humidor.
  • Options
    good idea... im gonna get a MoW to burn a hole in my hand... 50 degrees!!!!
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    gdilly:
    And that would not hurt my feelings. :) Unfortunately, because of the cold I don't get the chance to smoke very often. Needless to say, I'm really looking forward to spring. I've got a MoW burning a hole in my humidor.
    That's why we hoard cigars during the winter! All the smokes I've been hoarding will be nice and rested for spring! :) Course, I'll continue purchasing during the spring/summer, too...
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    10 5 Vegas AAA in the small aging humi, 30 in the everyday humi, and 62 in the big aging humi.. winter is keeping me from smoking, damn this snow!
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I counted mine the other night, 181 cigars...in one humi.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808

Well time for everyone to have a good laugh, Starting over and stick count @ 0. Sad day but the humi has been recharging for almost 36 hrs so getting the itch to start filling it again. Waiting is the hard part .

• Options
    MarkHMarkH Posts: 120 ✭✭
    Shoot...the only thing I "collect" are bands. Down to 10 sticks or so but, got a DPG sampler coming and today's DD x 2!
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    just counted... 157, i need more space!