Home General Discussion

Stick Count...

Comments

• bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All I will say is that my 20 count humidor is full.

• Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    I have a total of 25 smokes and have another 21 on order. I have been smoking a lot lately, to think when I got home from cigar fest I had no where to put all my cigars and now I have some empty humi's. Loved every cigar I smoke though.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    All I will say is that my 20 count humidor is full.

I've figured it out by 20count you mean the room you put 20 humis in
    Money can't buy taste
    JHewey:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    RCY Cigars:
    I have too many, thought I'd never say that :)....

Lol I'm in the same boat!! I don't think I have the time to count but bombing has probably brought me down to the mid 500 area?? But just as you think you unloaded some more come in lol
    Man I need to step my game up. I'm only have about 150ish.
    That's because you smoke all day lol I get one in on the drive home from work and a few on weekends. So for every few I smoke I usually have 10 coming in. Lol but I did just unload 2 full humis on a couple people that live near me...took up to much space lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    JHewey:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    RCY Cigars:

Lol I'm in the same boat!! I don't think I have the time to count but bombing has probably brought me down to the mid 500 area?? But just as you think you unloaded some more come in lol
    That's because you smoke all day lol I get one in on the drive home from work and a few on weekends. So for every few I smoke I usually have 10 coming in. Lol but I did just unload 2 full humis on a couple people that live near me...took up to much space lol

I just sent a ton of sticks to some friends abroad (JCizzle), lol. Opened up some breathing room.

RCY Cigars:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    JHewey:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    RCY Cigars:

I just sent a ton of sticks to some friends abroad (JCizzle), lol. Opened up some breathing room.

Nice!! It sucks trying to figure out what to part with and what to keep. Then you have to think about filling the empty space lol I'm waiting for the new oliva v's to come in!!
    Money can't buy taste
    Lee.mcglynn:
    RCY Cigars:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    JHewey:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    RCY Cigars:

Nice!! It sucks trying to figure out what to part with and what to keep. Then you have to think about filling the empty space lol I'm waiting for the new oliva v's to come in!!

No, this one was easy. JCizzle is one the first guys that greeted me here. So, grabbing whatever is in my humi is no problem. One thing for sure, this guy will smoke them. He doesn't shy away from a cigar, lol....

• JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    JHewey:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    RCY Cigars:

I smoke maybe 2-3 a day on my days off... I just happen to have 4 days off a week... lol. I am on a buying freeze (the bombs me and tony (lift603) sent was the last cigars i will be buying anytime soon) right now, so no more coming in.
  • bigjohn125bigjohn125 Posts: 476
    I just re-organized my tupperdor last night. I have 68 cigars right now. I want to buy a couple of boxes, but its going to take me a long time to smoke what I have now and can't spend the money now with kids going back to school. If I had the money, I would have 500+ and would smoke 1 a day. Right now, I only smoke 1 a week.
  • *Petey**Petey* Posts: 375
    RCY Cigars:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    RCY Cigars:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    JHewey:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    RCY Cigars:

No, this one was easy. JCizzle is one the first guys that greeted me here. So, grabbing whatever is in my humi is no problem. One thing for sure, this guy will smoke them. He doesn't shy away from a cigar, lol....

JCizzle . . . . . How is that guy? Good dude. I remember when he came in here and blew it up with about 30-40 posts a day, same as when Irish joined, and then he just stopped. I only see him in the up the irons thread now. haha. anyway, Risk, if you talk to him tell him the rest of the forum says hello as well.
    *Petey*:
    RCY Cigars:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    RCY Cigars:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    JHewey:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    RCY Cigars:

JCizzle . . . . . How is that guy? Good dude. I remember when he came in here and blew it up with about 30-40 posts a day, same as when Irish joined, and then he just stopped. I only see him in the up the irons thread now. haha. anyway, Risk, if you talk to him tell him the rest of the forum says hello as well.

He's doing great, still living abroad. He has starting posting again in the morning smoke thread. Send him a PM, he'll love that, lol. You might just fire him up again....

• BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I have no idea how many I actually have... but there has been a comma in the answer for quite some time now...
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm 55 and smoke 2 cigars a week, if I'm lucky to find the time...I might have enough to last me the rest of my life.
  • *Petey**Petey* Posts: 375
    RCY Cigars:
    *Petey*:
    RCY Cigars:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    RCY Cigars:

He's doing great, still living abroad. He has starting posting again in the morning smoke thread. Send him a PM, he'll love that, lol. You might just fire him up again....

you know I might just have to do that. I never go into that thread, since I'm an afternoon/early evening smoker. He's good people though, I'll have to shoot him a quick note checking iin. hahaha, folks always think I'm a newb, though since the username change. he'll probably thing this weird new guy named petey is stalking him. hahaha. the post count, I didn't mind starting over, it just means I get to make 500 and 1K post bombs again, but the join date was a bummer to lose.
  • seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    test
  • seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    sticks
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    RCY... you had to pull this up.
    i dont know if i wanna count. i will estimate.

just south of 500?
    been smoking em down for a while. trying to make room to make a few special purchases. it could take a while.
    Yes Sir, Todd got on me about necroposting. But, thanks for helping keep it alive.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    I have no idea how many I actually have... but there has been a comma in the answer for quite some time now...
    wow,,,damn dude
  • rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    The Kid:
    BigT06:
    wow,,,damn dude

only 950 to go til I get a comma...gotta have goals...lol
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I'm currently at 585.... I think....

I have all the stick spreadsheeted with all the info of dates and stick count.... but the 5 Vegas Cask Strength I'm smoking is not in there....
    I have no idea why, when I buy a stick it goes in with a date, cost and type and when I smoke the stick count of that exact purchase to "0" I put the words in red to know I've owned it, but I done smoked it. I pulled a Cask Strength out of the humi today and did the Excel Word Search for "Cask" "Vegas" and "Strength" and all the ones that came up were red... So either I have a phantom stick, or this guy was snuck in Ninja style

OR my dreams have come true and my cigars are mating and I don't have to buy anymore ever!!!!
  • prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Newbie here. About 40 in a 100 count humi. For the record, Lasabar's humi is more organized than my finances.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    pross:
    Newbie here. About 40 in a 100 count humi. For the record, Lasabar's humi is more organized than my finances.
    It's all about priorities!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    pross:

I think I can help you out with that...
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Trident:
    pross:

I think I can help you out with that...
    Mmmm Soft Serve... Lol
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I think I am up to around 1800 now. Everytime I smoke a few I get more in. For instance, I smoked 4 on Thursday but I got 15 more in the mail. It's hard to diminish your inventory when more keep coming. I keep telling myself that I should sell some because I have a wedding coming up but I haven't even tried to yet. Plus I still have a truck I gota sell and a few humis that need to go.
  • JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    Just did a quick count; about 120, + or - a few.
  • Bklyn78Bklyn78 Posts: 65
    Lasabar:

I have all the stick spreadsheeted with all the info of dates and stick count.... but the 5 Vegas Cask Strength I'm smoking is not in there....
    I have no idea why, when I buy a stick it goes in with a date, cost and type and when I smoke the stick count of that exact purchase to "0" I put the words in red to know I've owned it, but I done smoked it. I pulled a Cask Strength out of the humi today and did the Excel Word Search for "Cask" "Vegas" and "Strength" and all the ones that came up were red... So either I have a phantom stick, or this guy was snuck in Ninja style

OR my dreams have come true and my cigars are mating and I don't have to buy anymore ever!!!!
    I use cigar boss app for my iphone. good way to keep track for me. I wont say how many I have out of fear lol.
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bklyn78:
    Lasabar:

I use cigar boss app for my iphone. good way to keep track for me. I wont say how many I have out of fear lol.

Now Now.... Give it up ;)