Home General Discussion
Options

Stick Count...

Comments

• Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    Just did an official inventory and it's a bit lower than I expected. 306 with a 64 count order due in tomorrow. Either way I need to do some organizing to make sure I'll have the space.
  • Options
    cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    50 in humi 120 in coolidor. After vacation organization and them more sticks.
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    I'm at the low end of 1000, But getting stocked back up.
  • Options
    cabinetmaker:
    I'm at the low end of 1000, But getting stocked back up.
    Nice!
  • Options
    TokinstogieTokinstogie Posts: 46 ✭✭
    Counting seems a bit ****, if my humi is less than 1/2 full I get more, more than 1/2 full I get more, if it's full I make another humi. You  see, no mater what it is, it's never enough. It's a heavy cross we bear.
    I was going to say, maybe it's time I quit drinking and smoking, tear down all the Vargas girl posters and straighten out my life. But I won't.....
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    150 count full. 300 count full. Plus 8 more in a 20 count.
  • Options
    pnaylonpnaylon Posts: 214
    ...I have 8.  Haha life is tough for us college kids.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Tokinstogie:
    Counting seems a bit ****, if my humi is less than 1/2 full I get more, more than 1/2 full I get more, if it's full I make another humi. You  see, no mater what it is, it's never enough. It's a heavy cross we bear.
    Now that is consistency, I love it.
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    Sandman1am... I dont believe you have responded to this thread. Don't you know it is a BOTL requirement??
  • Options
    Dang, someday I may make another official count, but since my last post here I have filled another coolidor with boxes and a 100 count humi. It's getting really tight for space too. There's no way I'm under 500 by now. I've even managed to collect some high end stuff, a few GOF's, Camacho PE x5, Camacho Corojo LTD x10, a VSG, to name a few. This is nuts! I need to go on a serious buying hiatus for a while. Well, at least till the MOW freebie box deal comes around...Thanks Ccom!
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Alex Williams:
    Sandman1am... I dont believe you have responded to this thread. Don't you know it is a BOTL requirement??
    Wow I don't remember if I ever saw this thread. I have exactly ............~power goes out and computer dies.~ NOW GO TO MY CONTEST!!!!
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    Sandman1am:
    Alex Williams:
    Wow I don't remember if I ever saw this thread. I have exactly ............~power goes out and computer dies.~ NOW GO TO MY CONTEST!!!!
    Noooooooo
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Ohhh man I'm willing to bet since my last count I have almost doubled my collection... so around 770ish.
    Hmmm this needs to be an even 1,000

• Options
    NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    Duder2:
    Dang, someday I may make another official count, but since my last post here I have filled another coolidor with boxes and a 100 count humi. It's getting really tight for space too. There's no way I'm under 500 by now. I've even managed to collect some high end stuff, a few GOF's, Camacho PE x5, Camacho Corojo LTD x10, a VSG, to name a few. This is nuts! I need to go on a serious buying hiatus for a while. Well, at least till the MOW freebie box deal comes around...Thanks Ccom!
    im on a buying freeze at the moment too, till the MOW special comes out. STILL hope that the special edition is counted on the box purchase for freebies. :)
  • Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    Ohhh man I'm willing to bet since my last count I have almost doubled my collection... so around 770ish.
    Hmmm this needs to be an even 1,000

That is awesome!
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    crap... all you guys make me feel inferior (but not in "that" way, sheesh)... I think I have around 50, give or take 2 or 3. But those could last me all summer. I'm like a 1-2 per week smoker.
  • Options
    KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    cholmes8310:
    crap... all you guys make me feel inferior (but not in "that" way, sheesh)... I think I have around 50, give or take 2 or 3. But those could last me all summer. I'm like a 1-2 per week smoker.
    Ditto (Maybe 3). But if I see something that I want to try, I can't help but get it. My Humi is full and with the nice weather maybe I can put a dent in it. But that means I would just buy more.
  • Options
    So I started this thread at the end of Jan, I had 140. I should go home and give another count this evening, ill post an update. Sucks though.. ill be hitting a B&M on the way home!!! HAHA.
  • Options
    about 240 give or take looking to buy cigar tower humi that should make my count go out of control.
  • Options
    I had to re-organize my 100 count humi for about 15 minutes yesterday just to get it to close!
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    60ish
  • Options
    NYHCx516x:
    So I started this thread at the end of Jan, I had 140. I should go home and give another count this evening, ill post an update. Sucks though.. ill be hitting a B&M on the way home!!! HAHA.
    DAMNIT! I thought I was smoking my stock down. Im at 141. ROTFL
  • Options
    NYHCx516x:
    NYHCx516x:
    DAMNIT! I thought I was smoking my stock down. Im at 141. ROTFL
    LOL that is too funny. Until I count mine and I'm sure it will be the exact same thing.
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    ejenne87:
    Just a guess because I don't want to count them all... 800-ish..
    Well, I have made quite a dent in my stach since January 28th. I had over 800 then, and I just counted again today and found that I have 675. Now, I have been smooking a few of these myself, but most of the slimming of the coolers has been due to some of the BOTL here. I still have a couple more bombs to send out, so I am hpoinh to get that number down to around 600 and keep it there.
  • Options
    NYHCx516x:
    Duder2:
    im on a buying freeze at the moment too, till the MOW special comes out. STILL hope that the special edition is counted on the box purchase for freebies. :)
    We've already been told that the special edition doesn't count for the freebie. If it did I would buy a box sooner than otherwise (in addition to the original). As is I plan on trying the virtue and either getting a box of those, or original MOW. I'm still really stoked!
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    TatuajeVI:
    I'm over 200 probably - haven't counted lately. I have a 300-400 count humidor coming in that should help with my space problems, lol. Hopefully I'll be able to retire the coolidor. Course, by getting a new humidor, this only gives me more reason to buy more sticks that I won't smoke, lol. I'm really promising myself I will stop buying cigars.
    It is hilarious looking back on old posts like this. My new humidor came in, is now almost full, my coolidor is full, and my other smaller humis are full, lol. So me promising myself I would stop buying cigars was clearly a promise I couldn't keep. I'm somewhere in the 350-400 cigar range now. Last I counted was a month and some ago and I'd hit 310. I'm certain I have quite a few more now.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    I'm at 23 now, maybe 28 by next week.
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    ejenne87:
    ejenne87:
    Just a guess because I don't want to count them all... 800-ish..
    Well, I have made quite a dent in my stach since January 28th. I had over 800 then, and I just counted again today and found that I have 675. Now, I have been smooking a few of these myself, but most of the slimming of the coolers has been due to some of the BOTL here. I still have a couple more bombs to send out, so I am hpoinh to get that number down to around 600 and keep it there.
    volunteers you say? BOTL with extra room you ask? Yes, I'd love to help, thanks for asking! How kind of you to offer.

bwahahahah
  • Options
    Duder2:
    NYHCx516x:
    Duder2:
    We've already been told that the special edition doesn't count for the freebie. If it did I would buy a box sooner than otherwise (in addition to the original). As is I plan on trying the virtue and either getting a box of those, or original MOW. I'm still really stoked!
    ahh, missed that. thanks!
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Current count is about 90