Options

Stick Count...

Comments

• Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    cholmes8310:
    ejenne87:
    ejenne87:
    Just a guess because I don't want to count them all... 800-ish..
    Well, I have made quite a dent in my stach since January 28th. I had over 800 then, and I just counted again today and found that I have 675. Now, I have been smooking a few of these myself, but most of the slimming of the coolers has been due to some of the BOTL here. I still have a couple more bombs to send out, so I am hpoinh to get that number down to around 600 and keep it there.
    volunteers you say? BOTL with extra room you ask? Yes, I'd love to help, thanks for asking! How kind of you to offer.

bwahahahah
    I'll keep that in mind when I am selecting my next target...
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    ejenne87:
    cholmes8310:
    ejenne87:
    ejenne87:
    Well, I have made quite a dent in my stach since January 28th. I had over 800 then, and I just counted again today and found that I have 675. Now, I have been smooking a few of these myself, but most of the slimming of the coolers has been due to some of the BOTL here. I still have a couple more bombs to send out, so I am hpoinh to get that number down to around 600 and keep it there.
    volunteers you say? BOTL with extra room you ask? Yes, I'd love to help, thanks for asking! How kind of you to offer.

bwahahahah
    I'll keep that in mind when I am selecting my next target...
    Cholmes be very careful what you wish for. Even hit me with a bomb that shattered my mailbox and got me hooked on what is now one of my very fav. sticks. It was very expensive for me to continue to like this stick and I only have one person to blame......
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Got bored and counted them up, 256 at the moment...think i need to thin out the humis a bit....(runs and gets fuse and shell casings..)
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Easy there seadog.....

I have no idea how many cigars I have, but I think I will do a count when I load that humi.
  • Options
    I counted today and I had 344.....slowly working my way to 343 as we speak.
  • Options
    cholmes8310:
    ejenne87:
    ejenne87:

bwahahahah
    You might want to wait before asking to get bombed after winning my contest you are going to need all the space you can get.
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Sandman1am:
    cholmes8310:
    ejenne87:
    ejenne87:

bwahahahah
    You might want to wait before asking to get bombed after winning my contest you are going to need all the space you can get.
    schweet... I'm pretty sure I can smoke em as fast as I can get em thoguh. I've always been a 1-2 per week smoker, but this past week I had six, and kinda enjoyed the nightly ritual. I see much more smoking in my future.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Right now I'm sitting with 49 in the humidor. Not too bad for a newb I think...lol
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Without doing an exact count I think I am up to around 1200 now.
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    rwheelwright:

Holy ***!
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    rwheelwright:
    What are your hours and do you supply a locker or is that an additional fee?
  • Options
    ironhorseironhorse Posts: 469
    rwheelwright:
    jeez! you should open up your own store!

I have a 50ct and 20ct completely full plus a few spares hanging around in a bag. I would say I have 65 sticks
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    undulac:
    rwheelwright:
    What are your hours and do you supply a locker or is that an additional fee?
    LOL
  • Options
    ug danug dan Posts: 375
    I've only got 32 plus 2 boxes of "its a girl" cigars for later this month. It looks like I've got a lot of catching up to do!
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Redtailhawkoz:
    rwheelwright:

Holy ***!
    Next herf is brought to us by rwheelright! BYOB, he'll provide the smokes, haha!

Seriuosly though, what do you DO with that many sticks? It'd take me 5 years to smoke that many.
  • Options
    SquatchitoSquatchito Posts: 41
    4 . . . Yeah. I've got some work to do. C'mon tax return.
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Im sitting on about 70
  • Options
    cholmes8310:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    rwheelwright:

Holy ***!
    Next herf is brought to us by rwheelright! BYOB, he'll provide the smokes, haha!

Seriuosly though, what do you DO with that many sticks? It'd take me 5 years to smoke that many.
    It's a sickness. I like to collect and smoke. There are certain sticks tahat I get to age like OpusX and GoF, Partagas 150, Lost City, etc... Those I only have like one a year. Also, when I was buying a lot I would buy a lot of daily deals, etc like 10 for $30 and I just accumulated a lot. I also bought boxes of Grand Age which had 50 cigars and the Warlord which had 33. That's one reason I am trying not to buy too much. Just have too much to smoke and it will take years and years to get through all of them.
  • Options
    I'm in about the same boat there Wheelie. I dunno if I have as many sticks as you, but I was the same way, buying alot of daily deals (almost always getting 10, free shipping and all, lol). I'll get a count finally when I load up my cabinet.
  • Options
    563, not counting the small humi I have at work.
  • Options
    mrpillowmrpillow Posts: 464
    I've got 74 between my humi and my cooler. 120 or so if you count small cigars.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    I have too many, thought I'd never say that :)....

• Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    define too many...You can never have to many, it just means that you havent bombed enough people lately...or, you have been the victim of the MI militia...one or the other.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:

Gasp!! Blasphemy, I say!!
    Sounds to me like you need to smoke more.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:

Lol I'm in the same boat!! I don't think I have the time to count but bombing has probably brought me down to the mid 500 area?? But just as you think you unloaded some more come in lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    RCY Cigars:

Lol I'm in the same boat!! I don't think I have the time to count but bombing has probably brought me down to the mid 500 area?? But just as you think you unloaded some more come in lol
    Man I need to step my game up. I'm only have about 150ish.
  • Options
    We back to this again? I'm too afraid to update my answer.
  • Options
    rwheelwright:
    We back to this again? I'm too afraid to update my answer. Let's see, a whole lot more than before.

Fixed it :). I'm a little under ? or so....

• Options
    jgibv:
    RCY Cigars:

Gasp!! Blasphemy, I say!!
    Sounds to me like you need to smoke more.

I only have a opportunity for two to three a week. Kids, wife and job. Can't smoke them like I did in Germany. But, I think I appreciate them more now.

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had enough..... then I picked up a new humi ;). I don't like to count them. I would either feel like I have too much and not buy or I would not have enough and buy way to much.