Home General Discussion
Options

South East Herf!!

Comments

• Options
    doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    2:00 - 3:00 works for me as well. I called the Harp to confim they are smoking and cigar friendly and they said they were. There number is (770) 645-0118 incase anyone wants to double check it.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    jacketsrule:
    Enjoying a San Latano Habano and George Dickel 12. Looking forward to the SE herf!
    I actually had the san lotano maduro last weekend. It was pretty good. I have the habano still sitting in my humi...might try that this weekend to compare.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    so that is one vote for 2-3...anyone else? If you can't make it by then, it shouldn't be a problem...I have a feeling our herf will last awhile (it did last time! lol)

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    2-3 sounds good to me.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    so that is one vote for 2-3...anyone else? If you can't make it by then, it shouldn't be a problem...I have a feeling our herf will last awhile (it did last time! lol)
    Yeah me and MrGreenMachine were the last, I understand Ross leaving early cause he had a 45 min or so drive on a Harley, the rest of y'all (minus Tim due to breathing problems) were a bunch of lightweights!
  • Options
    Hayblet:
    Krieg:
    Yeah me and MrGreenMachine were the last, I understand Ross leaving early cause he had a 45 min or so drive on a Harley, the rest of y'all (minus Tim due to breathing problems) were a bunch of lightweights!
    Man as soon as I left it started to p1ss down. Got so wet I thought I'd pissed my self.
  • Options
    Hayblet:
    Krieg:
    ha! u got jokes spence!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    I know how everyone will be disappointed with this news, but I had to let everyone know...I tried hard to convince him but the Kidney Stone Ear Rapist won't be able to make it this time.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    jacketsrulejacketsrule Posts: 401
    I forgot about that guy! I won't miss him at all. I hope my allergies will cooperate this time.
  • Options
    jacketsrule:
    I forgot about that guy! I won't miss him at all. I hope my allergies will cooperate this time.
    LOL...how could u forget about him!! LOL! I know Ross won't...

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    So when / where is this?
  • Options
    16th of next month. Harps bar where that is I am not sure.
  • Options
    Krieg:
    I know how everyone will be disappointed with this news, but I had to let everyone know...I tried hard to convince him but the Kidney Stone Ear Rapist won't be able to make it this time.
    Do I want to ask how you found this out?
  • Options
    Hayblet:
    Krieg:
    Ran into him at TW! lol....he wasn't able to make it and told him niether were you, so I gave him your phone # ;) lol

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    madurofan:
    So when / where is this?
    It will be at Harps Irish Pub, here is a link buddy: Link On April 16th

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Krieg:
    Hayblet:
    Krieg:
    Ran into him at TW! lol....he wasn't able to make it and told him niether were you, so I gave him your phone # ;) lol

Maybe he'll be your first regular at the Rest and Be Thankful! With such a character you'll have to expand to accomodate all the folks who come to hear his harrowing tales and whimsical recollections of his salad days in the glamourous kidney stone removal equipment business.
  • Options
    doromath:
    Krieg:
    Hayblet:
    Krieg:

Maybe he'll be your first regular at the Rest and Be Thankful! With such a character you'll have to expand to accomodate all the folks who come to hear his harrowing tales and whimsical recollections of his salad days in the glamourous kidney stone removal equipment business.
    Sure thing give him these direction to my store. Take 75 north and keep going.
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Kreig. Don't think I'll be making it though, thats almost 10 hours from me.
  • Options
    madurofan:
    Thanks Kreig. Don't think I'll be making it though, thats almost 10 hours from me.
    We're doing another one later on in NC (probably around the Raleigh area) sometime after Cigarfest, not sure when Evan and I will work out the details while we're driving to Cigarfest... hopefully
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Hayblet:
    madurofan:
    We're doing another one later on in NC (probably around the Raleigh area) sometime after Cigarfest, not sure when Evan and I will work out the details while we're driving to Cigarfest... hopefully
    You are driving to Cigarfest with Evan? Good luck with that one....I guess it's better then rooming with him and Tat!
  • Options
    Sandman1am:
    Hayblet:
    madurofan:
    You are driving to Cigarfest with Evan? Good luck with that one....I guess it's better then rooming with him and Tat!
    Why? One would think rooming with Evan and Tat would be like being back in HS... fortunate for me I have my GF to occupy my downtime from Cigarsmokinglikenotomorrow!
  • Options
    Only a month away now...looking forward to it!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    So I forgot did we ever decide on a 5 pack price limit?
  • Options
    rossdavey2:
    So I forgot did we ever decide on a 5 pack price limit?
    fine by me, up to you though, bring whatever u wanna bring.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Sounds like a plan.
  • Options
    And we're bringing 5'ers of the same cigar correct? I'm OK with it either way honestly, I just think having 5 multiples of each will make for better distribution (i.e. avoiding the "Corner Piece of Cake" syndrome).

Plus, this gives me a good excuse to double up on a DD next month when I get more funds!
  • Options
    Yeah just thought if we all bring a 5 pack they we just dump them on the table. Smoke what we want and have some to take home.
  • Options
    So so far we have about 7 guys coming, possibly more if any of Tim's buddies from C4 turn up. Might have to start calling this the "ATL/SE Mini-Smoke N Herf" lol

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Hey Dan...did Harp say we could smoke inside? Or is it a outdoor patio kinda thing...

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Indoor. I asked specifically if they were OK with cigar smoke and was told yes. I also asked if they were OK with 10 - 20 guys smoking cigars inside and they said yes so we should be good to go.

I'm still on the prowl for a good 5-er to bring. I think I'm going to go hit Andy up around the first when my cigar budget fills back up.