Home General Discussion

South East Herf!!

Comments

• rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    Sounds like my plan too.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    doromath:
    Indoor. I asked specifically if they were OK with cigar smoke and was told yes. I also asked if they were OK with 10 - 20 guys smoking cigars inside and they said yes so we should be good to go.

I'm still on the prowl for a good 5-er to bring. I think I'm going to go hit Andy up around the first when my cigar budget fills back up.
    sweet!

"Long ashes my friends."

I believe we are now up to 8 people, my buddy's wife is gonna come and take pictures (which she is very good at, check out the cigar pic thread diesel unlimited pics).

"Long ashes my friends."

bump-O!
    Wow...this is coming up fast!

"Long ashes my friends."

• HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    watch out for thew Kidney Stone guy someone told him y'all were gettin together again!
    just a few more days...looking forward to it!

"Long ashes my friends."

• ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    well, with the government shutdown and my half paycheck I'll be receiving, I wont be able to make it to this again :-( Have fun though fellas!
    ejenne87:
    well, with the government shutdown and my half paycheck I'll be receiving, I wont be able to make it to this again :-( Have fun though fellas!
    np buddy, maybe one of these times!

"Long ashes my friends."

• ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Krieg:
    ejenne87:
    Yippie, they finally did their jobs (6 months too late...) and I might have enough money next weekend to make the trip. I guess I'll have to surprise you guys if I decide I can make it!
    ejenne87:
    Krieg:
    ejenne87:
    Yippie, they finally did their jobs (6 months too late...) and I might have enough money next weekend to make the trip. I guess I'll have to surprise you guys if I decide I can make it!
    Sweet! We'd be glad to have ya, that's for sure! Hope u can make it!

"Long ashes my friends."

Krieg:
    ejenne87:
    Krieg:
    ejenne87:
    Sweet! We'd be glad to have ya, that's for sure! Hope u can make it!
    Hey if you make it I ican give you your BB winnings in person.
    Just 3 more days...

"Long ashes my friends."

• doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    I have my 5pk all set and am looking forward to it! Hope some of the guys on the fence can make it.
    Still waiting on Tim to respond to my email...and honestly, I'm getting tired of always waiting on him.

"Long ashes my friends."

Krieg:
    Still waiting on Tim to respond to my email...and honestly, I'm getting tired of always waiting on him.
    turns out Tim and Alex have been down south for a month working on something...hmmm.....and so he had limited access to email....

"Long ashes my friends."

Yeah I got a 5er waiting too. Funny if we all turned with the same stick. Oh well. I need to remember on Friday to do a map quest on this place. Can't wait I need to relax work has sucked big time.
    rossdavey2:
    Yeah I got a 5er waiting too. Funny if we all turned with the same stick. Oh well. I need to remember on Friday to do a map quest on this place. Can't wait I need to relax work has sucked big time.
    same here, work has been busy as hell and between that and studying, I've not had much time for anything else.

"Long ashes my friends."

Guys I cant wait. one thing I can't remember the time we set for this. Also for the new guys to this event I will have on my tough mudder t shirt. can't miss it grey shirt with orange flames and says tough mudder on it.

see you all tomorrow.
    rossdavey2:
    Guys I cant wait. one thing I can't remember the time we set for this. Also for the new guys to this event I will have on my tough mudder t shirt. can't miss it grey shirt with orange flames and says tough mudder on it.

see you all tomorrow.
    I'll probably be wearing my braves hat

"Long ashes my friends."

• doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    Krieg:
    rossdavey2:

see you all tomorrow.

I think we said 2:00-3:00 for start time a few pages ago.

I remember what you buggers look like, I'll just find you or grab a table if no one else is there. Anyone new just look for the herf-a-dor, it's a dead giveaway ;)
    doromath:
    Krieg:
    rossdavey2:

see you all tomorrow.

I think we said 2:00-3:00 for start time a few pages ago.

I remember what you buggers look like, I'll just find you or grab a table if no one else is there. Anyone new just look for the herf-a-dor, it's a dead giveaway ;)
    I plan on getting there like 2:15. I won't be able to stay super late. I am needing to borrow a car because the wife needs the truck, so I will need to head out in time to get the car back to its owner.
    Hey guys. If the weather gets real bad here I might not make it. I will post here in the morning if it looks like I might not make it.
    rossdavey2:
    Hey guys. If the weather gets real bad here I might not make it. I will post here in the morning if it looks like I might not make it.
    np Ross, hopefully all these storms will be gone by then...thought I heard it was supposed to be raining a bit in the morning, but it's supposed to stop.

"Long ashes my friends."

• jacketsrulejacketsrule Posts: 401
    I'm at Wise Ash grabbing my sticks from my locker, then on my way. Looking forward to it.
    same here, 'bout to head out. should be there around 2! I haven't had a cigar all damn week, looking forward to it guys.

"Long ashes my friends."

• lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Opppps
  • jacketsrulejacketsrule Posts: 401
    Had a great time at the herf. We were graced with the presence of Stogie Review's Brian Hewett. I am already looking forward to a bigger and better SE herf next time. Thanks to everybody for sharing.
    jacketsrule:
    Had a great time at the herf. We were graced with the presence of Stogie Review's Brian Hewett. I am already looking forward to a bigger and better SE herf next time. Thanks to everybody for sharing.
    Had a great time too! Thanks everyone for coming out, Les, Brian (Stogie Review), BrYan & April, Dan, Ross, and Tim! Hope you guys had a great time, I know I did. Looking forward to the next!

"Long ashes my friends."

• djbeeniedjbeenie Posts: 469
    Pics up! Had a blast everyone! It was nice meeting everyone. Definitely looking forward to next time! DSC_0241 DSC_0243 DSC_0244 DSC_0234 DSC_0237 DSC_0238 DSC_0239 DSC_0240