Home General Discussion
Options

South East Herf!!

1151617181921»

Comments

• Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    sounds good, anyone else interested?? Dwayne?? Todd?? ;)

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    sounds good, anyone else interested?? Dwayne?? Todd?? ;)
    I'm in for sure! Just give me enough heads up! Anywhere north of ATL would be better for me as ATL is about 2hrs away, but I'd still make it if it doesnt interfere with the birth our baby girl, lol. We are due Mar. 17th so we'll see!
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Don't think I could make an ATL herf but I'm meeting up with deejmeemix when I'm in Myrtle Beach in late June. Anyone interested would be more than welcome to join in. Cigars, booze and tattoos!
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I'm down for the end of March. I'll bring Teege too. And hopefully Dwayne.
  • Options
    k how about March 30th. Some one suggest a place around the north side of ATL.
  • Options
    There is Harp, irish bar in roswell, off of holcomb bridge and ga400. Bailey's has changed their policy...in that you can only smoke in the front and lounge side...makes no sense...pissed me off actually, haven't been back since.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Isnt there a place called cigar world or something OTP to the north? Also, think there is a bar right next door to it!!!
  • Options
    yes, we met there for our first SE herf actually.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Sounds perfect to me, is the bar smoke friendly? I doubt it, but wanted to ask!
  • Options
    I could do T world again.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rossdavey2:
    Hey guys. I've been gone for a while, but life is starting to easy up. Anyone want to do an ATL herf again sometime?
    I'm definitely in! Ross, its great to see you back on the forum! Any location is fine with me...no one has mentioned Wise Ash yet.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    Bump. If no one else has a suggestion then its a quick vote between TW and wise ash. Lets say March 30th
  • Options
    If Tim were here, he'd vote for Wish Ash or Old Havana I'm sure.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Guys, I'd vote, but not sure I'll make it with baby due date, but would love to!!! So regardless of where, if I can I will!!!
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    If Tim were here, he'd vote for Wish Ash or Old Havana I'm sure.
    I'm good with either place. Chris, will Old Havana let you bring in a bottle?

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    I would like TW again thought the chairs wer more comfortable. But I haven't been to old havana so if someone wants that and its got good seats thats cool. How does 2pm on the 31st work for everyone?
  • Options
    I meant 2pm on the 30th.
  • Options
    Probably not gonna be able to make it this time guys. Easter is on the 31st and we gotta get our house ready. Maybe next time!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Krieg:
    Probably not gonna be able to make it this time guys. Easter is on the 31st and we gotta get our house ready. Maybe next time!
    Yeah looks like I am going to have to work Saturday. Bummer. Next time guys.
  • Options
    Guess this didn't happen. How about next month fellas??????
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Nice to see this is still going on and glad I made the inaugural one