Home General Discussion
Options

South East Herf!!

Comments

• Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Hayblet:
    yeah, I have 0 money so sadly yet again I will be missing this event, hope to maybe make it to the TW anny or somethin
    No worries spence, if you're on Skype we could set up a virtual herf! ;)

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    I do have skype but no camera atm
  • Options
    I have to work til six. Wise Ash is in the shopping center with D. Geller jewelry, and Olive Garden. Just south of Windy Hill Rd.
  • Options
    Actually I work 10:30-9:30 this Saturday. I will not be able to make it. I took next Saturday off.
  • Options
    Sorry to hear it tim. I sent a message to you via Facebook. Guess you didn't see it. Sorry buddy.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I have made the required changes to my schedule... I WILL BE THERE! Looking forward to meeting you guys! Also looking forward to going to Wise Ash, I've never been there before!
  • Options
    BigT06:
    I have made the required changes to my schedule... I WILL BE THERE! Looking forward to meeting you guys! Also looking forward to going to Wise Ash, I've never been there before!
    Niether have we, Tim has been saying it's a nice B&M, looking forward to seeing what it's like. FYI, the place lets you BYOB.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    I will see you guys tomorrow. Think most of us know each other, but for the new guys I will have a grey tshirt for the atlanta 13.1 race and a white nike cap
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm looking forward to meeting everyone! I'll be coming in with the big guy (BigT).

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    Might be a tad late, still stuck on the phone with ATT trying to get my dsl back up.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    I'm smoking a Thunder by Nimish from Rocky on my lunch. I wish I could be there.
  • Options
    Having a Quesada Oktoberfest with the guys at Wise Ash

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    Sorry I had to leave early guys. Duty called...servers down...mgr freaking...I'm sure you can understand. Anyways enjoyed meeting the new guys and seeing the regulars. Dan...Ross....I think we have made every SE herf so far, am I correct ? Anyways, hopefully next time I'll be able to stay longer. It was fun!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Had a great time! Thanks guys! It was great to meet everybody.
  • Options
    Yeah guys had a great time. Looking forward to the next one.
  • Options
    dbeckom:
    Having a Quesada Oktoberfest with the guys at Wise Ash
    Had a great time with an awesome bunch of BORKS!

That Oktoberfest Robusto was terrific, though very oily and hard to keep lit...it burned for 2 hours with me puffing every 45-60 seconds in an effort to keep it burning!

• Options
    Had a blast as usual herfing with you fellas. Looking forward to doing it again in November. Wish it would have worked for you to make it Tim. Please be sure to rub in how awesome the boil is since I will be on the road for it.
  • Options
    So... who else is coming to Wise Ash with me on the 17th for the boil?
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    le sigh, maybe I can make the next one, sucks havin bills n **** now (well real bills not hospital ones)
  • Options
    Hayblet:
    le sigh, maybe I can make the next one, sucks havin bills n **** now (well real bills not hospital ones)
    make it when you can. Life happens... we understand! lol
  • Options
    I'll be at the boil around 6:30.
  • Options
    jacketsrule:
    I'll be at the boil around 6:30.
    Hey man I think we all left a little something in your locker. Hope it makes up for missing the herf.
  • Options
    BUMP!

anybody else coming?
  • Options
    I would love to come, but I have comcast coming out to my house sometime between 8-11a and then I have to close down my pool.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Well guys, thought I'd post up here and see if anyone will be going to the tobacco world anniversary party on nov. 12. If so, maybe we can meet up and have herf

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    I will be there as always. Looking forward to it. I am burning a San Latano oval as I type this. Great cigar.
  • Options
    my parents fly in the day before so yet again a no go for me. But we should have a Christmas herf in Dec.
  • Options
    doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    I think the 12th works for me. Will confirm but I should be able to make it.
  • Options
    atlthrasher@comcast.net:
    I will be there as always. Looking forward to it. I am burning a San Latano oval as I type this. Great cigar.
    Smoked a San lotano habano last night too. Haven't tried the oval yet though. Love the habano, def in my top 10.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    rossdavey2:
    my parents fly in the day before so yet again a no go for me. But we should have a Christmas herf in Dec.
    No problem Ross, family first! Def a good idea about a dec herf though.

"Long ashes my friends."