Home General Discussion
Options

South East Herf!!

Comments

• Options
    C4 Christmas herf next Saturday night at Baileys in Kennesaw. Everyone is welcome. Wise Ash Christmas party Perdomo event next Friday starts at 4. I will of course be present at both events. Let me know if anybody can make it. Two of the best events of the year in Atlanta.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    atlthrasher@comcast.net:
    C4 Christmas herf next Saturday night at Baileys in Kennesaw. Everyone is welcome. Wise Ash Christmas party Perdomo event next Friday starts at 4. I will of course be present at both events. Let me know if anybody can make it. Two of the best events of the year in Atlanta.
    Sounds like fun, but next weekend the wife and I will be at chateau

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    atlthrasher@comcast.net:
    Sounds like fun, but next weekend the wife and I will be at chateau

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    atlthrasher@comcast.net:
    Wow that sucks we are doing our entire family trip so BigT and I will both be out of town otherwise I would def be at both!
  • Options
    OK guys I total missed the Christmas herf. How about we plan one for end of feb to mid march time?
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I'm down!
  • Options
    We need to get something going and all get together

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    dbeckom:
    It would be nice, can't do this weekend though...wife wants to do something special for my bday.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    KriegerKrieger Posts: 337
    wait another like 4 or 5 weeks till I finish this semester off, then im down for a huge herf. going to smoke myself retarded.
  • Options
    Krieg:
    dbeckom:
    It would be nice, can't do this weekend though...wife wants to do something special for my bday.
    Happy birthday!

I'm good with whatever date/time is convenient with everyone else.

• Options
    Saturday, August 25th is the second annual Chattanooga Tweetup. This was by far the best event I have ever attended in 15 years of smoking cigars. Info can be found at tikibaronline.com. I would love to see everybody there. I am open to any other suggestions to get together sooner. Wise Ash will have their annual derby party this Saturday for the Atlanta guys. Fuente cigars will be featured.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    atlthrasher@comcast.net:
    Saturday, August 25th is the second annual Chattanooga Tweetup. This was by far the best event I have ever attended in 15 years of smoking cigars. Info can be found at tikibaronline.com. I would love to see everybody there. I am open to any other suggestions to get together sooner. Wise Ash will have their annual derby party this Saturday for the Atlanta guys. Fuente cigars will be featured.
    I'm just north of Chattanooga so keep me posted of anything local. The wife and I would love to attend an event!!!!!!!! Who knows, we may even get some of those Kentucky boys to come down....what do you say Medic?
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    Wise Ash will be having a Romeo event Saturday starting at 2. I will be there if any Atlanta locals can make it.
  • Options
    Maxwell's Cigar & Wine Bar in Woodstock, GA will host an event featuring El Primer Mundo and Xicar on Wednesday June 27th. Most of you know that EPM is my favorite, and is based in Atlanta. Anybody in North Georgia is welcome to join the party. I will be. There around six.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Damn... I will be at the beach...
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    I'll see you guys there! I will provide bags of shrimp chips. mmmm yummm
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    atlthrasher@comcast.net:
    I'm just north of Chattanooga so keep me posted of anything local. The wife and I would love to attend an event!!!!!!!! Who knows, we may even get some of those Kentucky boys to come down....what do you say Medic?
    Wanted to bump this as it is getting closer. I am just 20 min from Chatt and would love to meet any and all here. If anyone is going to travel and need a place to crash, let me know, I can probably help with some accomodations!
  • Options
    This will be the best event of the year! Get to Chattanooga if possible.
  • Options
    Bumping this back up. We need to get together.

• Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    I'm up here in NE Tennessee and wouldn't mind getting in on a herf some weekend.
  • Options
    Maybe some of us NW GA and TN guys could get something together in Chattanooga.

• Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    I can't get to the chat. :-( bit would love to herf with peoples from the area
  • Options
    Bump. We need to get something together. Next month is TW's annual party. Maybe everyone can meet there.

• Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Charlotte has some nice lounges ;)
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    marineatbn03:
    Charlotte has some nice lounges ;)
    I liked Outland Cigars when I lived near the Queen City
  • Options
    dbeckom:
    Maybe some of us NW GA and TN guys could get something together in Chattanooga.
    Just say when!!! Let me know and I'll make it for sure!
  • Options
    Hey guys. I've been gone for a while, but life is starting to easy up. Anyone want to do an ATL herf again sometime?
  • Options
    rossdavey2:
    Hey guys. I've been gone for a while, but life is starting to easy up. Anyone want to do an ATL herf again sometime?
    same here, I'd love to get together again...

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    I could do sometime the end of March if that works.