Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Viaje tnt, one year in humi... too bad it was plugged and un-smokable even after poking through with a pipe draw poker. Bummer. It smelled so good. image
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    La Sirena the prince from 2 years in the humi, awesome!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First one of the evening from Bonecrusher image
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Mi Barrio toro,, one of my favs
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Hit up a B&M with a buddy today. I flat love this smoke. image
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Smoking a Viaje Honey and hand grenades the rapier, after smoking all three sizes a few times this one I have to say is my favorite
    jgibv:
    Been burning through an assortment of AJ Overruns this week, all with about 1 year humi time.

It's always a gamble when ordering these; but it seems that a year in the humi has done wonders for all of them.
    And for under $2/stick --- they're a no brainer.

Need to get more of these asap.
    I've also burned through a couple bundles of overruns only one I was disappointed in was a corona bundle that was a little inconsistent in flavors from stick to stick decided to open it up and they were short filler, I didn't even know AJ made short fillers, not bad for the gamble, I've liked the Toro's I've got I think they are MOW Connecticut and the torpedoes I got which I think are Morro Castle
  • ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    Had my first Illusione 68. I've smoked most else in the Illusione line and for the most part haven't been blown away. But this little guy jumped right up near the top of my list of petite smokes.
    ndhaon91:
    Had my first Illusione 68. I've smoked most else in the Illusione line and for the most part haven't been blown away. But this little guy jumped right up near the top of my list of petite smokes.
    Have you tried the Eperney Le Petit, I really enjoyed that illusione
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Smoked a Obsidian bearb sent me.
  • perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Just burned my first Undercrown corona viva, wasn't bad but probably won't become a regular. Draw was kinda tight and seemed to need more attention than I was giving it, had to relight twice.
    Second tonight.. A nice mellow tasty but expensive smoke image
    Round 2 for me as well. Nice mellow smoke with some definite ISOM characteristics. This is the older "Cuba Miami" blend as opposed to the newer "hand made" band.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Started out with a LP UF13 then followed up with a LGC Serie "N" and finished with a 5Vegas AAA lancero, great night for smokes.
    perkinke:
    Just burned my first Undercrown corona viva, wasn't bad but probably won't become a regular. Draw was kinda tight and seemed to need more attention than I was giving it, had to relight twice.
    Thats disappointing... id give em a little rest and another shot. Seems like when I first bought some, the same happened to me, but after leaving them alone for a while I love them! Very few issues after having many.
  • Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    going to Casa De Monticriesto to watch the Hawks kill the Wild tonight.....going straight Liga tonight....has the potential to be a great night. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    upload
    Relaxing after a stressful day at work, smokin a 1495 from a trade with Gray. Mighty good stick.
    ddubridge:
    Relaxing after a stressful day at work, smokin a 1495 from a trade with Gray. Mighty good stick.
    I hope you enjoy them all!!
  • AVJimAVJim Posts: 449
    Rail Jockey:
    going to Casa De Monticriesto to watch the Hawks kill the Wild tonight.....going straight Liga tonight....has the potential to be a great night. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    We'll see.... I think the Hawk's luck is runing out!
    "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member"
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Smoking an Obsidian Gordo tonight. Can't get enough of these and usually I'm not a 60 ring fan.
    Gray4lines:
    ddubridge:
    I hope you enjoy them all!!
    So far so good. We might have to work on a box split if we can get the good price again.
  • AVJimAVJim Posts: 449
    It's a cold wet evening here in Minnesota. I think a nice glass of Cognac and a My Father LB will warm it up! Yes, it snowed here again today.
    "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member"
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Had my first LP Feral Flying Pig last night... Really enjoyed it, I've got a picture that I'll post later. Right now I'm smoking another first, a RP Decade torpedo... So far I've got to say I'm loving this cigar. Lots of woody notes, creamy, almost chewy smoke. And a ridiculously intoxicating scent. Just into the first third now, we'll see how it progresses.
  • Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    AVJim:
    Rail Jockey:
    We'll see.... I think the Hawk's luck is runing out!
    Want to put a fiver on it?
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ab black market robusto
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Started the evening with a Romeo y Julieta tubo no. 3 of the isom variety and following it up with a padron londres. My first isom and I think I might have liked it a bit too much. I'll post a few pics later. This padron is no slouch either.
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Angelenos Gran Toro. Full review in my cigar journal. photo CC2013-2_zpsf2c0d75d.jpg
    I had my first LP (a #9) about a month ago and really wasn't impressed but this is a great smoke.