Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OchoZacho:
    Palette Wrecker & a Padron while studying and listening to bluegrass.

Damn, what a choice Zack, nicely done brother!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    upload
  • Options
    C-LOVE:
    upload
    Awesome blend, certainly one of the less talked about Pete Johnson offerings but easily one of his better kept secrets IMHO.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    First Armada. First few puffs are pretty good. This is the first of four from last years march madness. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    90+ Irishman:
    OchoZacho:
    90+ Irishman:
    This was last weekend with Pops and Grandpa, but dug into one of the boxes of BBF's I ordered (September 2012 dated) and shared with them so we could all smoke some. First CC Grandpa had ever smoked and with him getting up there in years and recently diagnosed with Ahlzeimers I wanted him to join us and have something memorable, didn't let him down and was a magic time for all three of us :) Here's a pic of the three generations...

After that I finished off the evening with a Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto that I snagged from Pops humi (only brought the three BBF's with me lol) and paired it with a Kahlua and Cream. Was pleasantly surprised just how brilliantly those two complimented ands irked with each other. image

it almost looks like your Dad might be wearing a Hula Girl t shirt???
    Yup that's a Hula Girls Cigar shirt Pops is sporting :)
    I have the same one but it's black - nice shirt from a great place!
  • Options
    OchoZacho:
    90+ Irishman:
    OchoZacho:
    90+ Irishman:
    This was last weekend with Pops and Grandpa, but dug into one of the boxes of BBF's I ordered (September 2012 dated) and shared with them so we could all smoke some. First CC Grandpa had ever smoked and with him getting up there in years and recently diagnosed with Ahlzeimers I wanted him to join us and have something memorable, didn't let him down and was a magic time for all three of us :) Here's a pic of the three generations...

After that I finished off the evening with a Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto that I snagged from Pops humi (only brought the three BBF's with me lol) and paired it with a Kahlua and Cream. Was pleasantly surprised just how brilliantly those two complimented ands irked with each other. image

it almost looks like your Dad might be wearing a Hula Girl t shirt???
    Yup that's a Hula Girls Cigar shirt Pops is sporting :)
    I have the same one but it's black - nice shirt from a great place!
    You've got some great taste my friend ;)
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was a day to chain out!! imageimageimage I think I liked the DPG Blue the best...it had mellowed nicely
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Nightcap.
  • Options
    ehehat:
    Nightcap.
    Couldn't think of a better nightcap or pairing Eric, marvelously done my friend :)
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    ehehat:
    Nightcap.
    Couldn't think of a better nightcap or pairing Eric, marvelously done my friend :)
    without getting mushy on the inter-web... Thank you. These two go really well together.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finishing up a Pueblo while I finish up with the lock.image
  • Options
    CigarMan37CigarMan37 Posts: 432
    Hopefully tonight a little poker with some Dos Equis Ambar and nice Romeo y Julieta Habana Reserve Churchill
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    WaterDemonWaterDemon Posts: 269
  • Options
    prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Gurkha Ghost I must have picked up at cigarfest. Georgeous label, nice construction, so far -meh. Typical Gurkha I guess....

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    torano master robusto, cedar/spicy/pepper right away
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Ave Maria. And a fine one it was !

Just before it dropped.
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Tat Anarchy Apocalypse, been waiting to smoke this one. upload
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    image after a long day of doctor appointments with mom, this is hitting the spot
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    say hello to my little freind little uzi. photo Photo0332_zps9bf44fcd.jpg
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Antano plugged so had to grab a PCR
  • Options
    bbass2:
    Awesome choices Ben, that Fade to Black is one of my all time fav dark ales! I live 5 min away from their brewery, love their tasting room and patio.... Spend a decen amount of time there :)
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JDN lovin & mojito.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    photo FDBF80E2-8AA3-49BC-95A7-8FB76E8AFB2D-1696-0000025DB09374D6_zpscbb787b1.jpg
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    AB Prensado
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    JDN lovin & mojito.
    Lookin good Gibby.
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    El Titan de Bronze Redemption Maduro robusto tonight.. Awesome cocoa hints and fantastic after taste
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Smokin with Rail Jockey he smokin Cohiba, Thedjfish smokin Cohiba, me smoked a TTT isom from Medic, now L40 great time
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    bbass2:
    Awesome choices Ben, that Fade to Black is one of my all time fav dark ales! I live 5 min away from their brewery, love their tasting room and patio.... Spend a decen amount of time there :)
    i looooove me some left hand brewing! Cant find any around here though