Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    EPC new wave brillante
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Smoking a Graycliff Avelino Lara 80th torpedo ...... Not bad but a wicked tight draw.
  • Options
    Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Posts: 721
    ManO'War Little Devil received in a trade with Ddubridge. Let it rest awhile then called it to the front. And it did perform gracefully. A little different retro and aftertaste I'm not familier with but I loved it. Great stick! Thanks again, Drew.
  • Options
    musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    Room 101 Daruma tonight.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Its' my birthday. I'm enjoying a Padron 1964.
  • Options
    musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    beatnic:
    Happy Birthday man!
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Happy birthday beatnic
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    beatnic:
    Happy birthday bro
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Smoking a San Lotano Maduro Lancero tonight
  • Options
    Quesada Oktoberfest
  • Options
    beatnic:
    Happy B-day
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    beatnic:

Happy BDay !
    Enjoy it !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Palette Wrecker & a Padron while studying and listening to bluegrass.

• Options
    90+ Irishman:
    This was last weekend with Pops and Grandpa, but dug into one of the boxes of BBF's I ordered (September 2012 dated) and shared with them so we could all smoke some. First CC Grandpa had ever smoked and with him getting up there in years and recently diagnosed with Ahlzeimers I wanted him to join us and have something memorable, didn't let him down and was a magic time for all three of us :) Here's a pic of the three generations...

After that I finished off the evening with a Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto that I snagged from Pops humi (only brought the three BBF's with me lol) and paired it with a Kahlua and Cream. Was pleasantly surprised just how brilliantly those two complimented ands irked with each other. image

it almost looks like your Dad might be wearing a Hula Girl t shirt???
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    omar ortez originals honduran maduro short torpedo
  • Options
    Finishing the night with a Camacho Face Off blended by Lito Gomez. 10 years has been great to these cigars!

• Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Birthday smoke! I popped my opus cherry. Serious nicotine buzz going... I wasn't expecting such a powerhouse.
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Lots of birthdays on the forum this week. I'm celebrating the end of Monday with a San Lotano Oval
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Enjoying a Man of War Side Project Little Devil tonight... So far so tasty, nice smoke output and spice notes.
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Legado De Pepin Churchill
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    had a mini herf with Doc tonight, met him up at a b&m in chattanooga, he beat the crap outta me and then we smoked a pair of Cuenca Y Blanco's that he provided. it was an awesome night!
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Just a yard gar while I finished the first draft of my thesis.

and happy birthday to....hell, almost everyone I guess!
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Lebron lost...petite lancero winning
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a TAT baby! image
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Sorry it took a bit to post tonight but had a La Reloba Seleccion Mexico while enjoying a great night and rocking out to Motörhead on Pandora La Reloba, Mot?rhead, & a great night to relax .... Life is good. Can't wait to do be home and do this with the Wifey n Kryztal n Willis photo 468178_10151627144214254_1798508163_o.jpg
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OchoZacho:
    90+ Irishman:
    This was last weekend with Pops and Grandpa, but dug into one of the boxes of BBF's I ordered (September 2012 dated) and shared with them so we could all smoke some. First CC Grandpa had ever smoked and with him getting up there in years and recently diagnosed with Ahlzeimers I wanted him to join us and have something memorable, didn't let him down and was a magic time for all three of us :) Here's a pic of the three generations...

After that I finished off the evening with a Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto that I snagged from Pops humi (only brought the three BBF's with me lol) and paired it with a Kahlua and Cream. Was pleasantly surprised just how brilliantly those two complimented ands irked with each other. image

Looks like grea times!
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    taythegibs:
    had a mini herf with Doc tonight, met him up at a b&m in chattanooga, he beat the crap outta me and then we smoked a pair of Cuenca Y Blanco's that he provided. it was an awesome night!
    I thought they were pretty good, but not sure I'd buy a box.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OchoZacho:
    90+ Irishman:

Yup that's a Hula Girls Cigar shirt Pops is sporting :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    OchoZacho:
    90+ Irishman:

Looks like grea times!
    Thanks Ricky, it was Fantatsic to say the least ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."