Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I had a G2 as well last night that was bombed! I really enjoyed it, had a nice flavor to it. This morning I had a Gurkha Status. I've had it for a year or so and while I remember the last one I had being very mild this one was no exception. It had some nice woody flavors but that was about it. I know these are suppose to be a cheaper version of the beauty but their taste doesn't even come close to a beauty. Though the glass tube looks really nice.
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    I think I might be lighting up the Liga Privada 9 and 52 tonight for the comparo I have been talking about. I'll report my findings a little later.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Gurkha Black Puro, 5 Vegas "A"
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Went with a 5 Vegas Gold this afternoon
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Enjoyed that Short Story so much yesterday, I lit up a Signature today. The burn was a little wonky at first, but it evened up. Great flavor. I'd forgotten just how much I like Hemingways.

I thought I'd have another something, but it's getting chilly pretty fast, and it's still very damp from last night/this morning's downpours. Think I may be done for the day.
  • Options
    Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    DE Natural.
  • Options
    bama3715bama3715 Posts: 89
    Started the day with a Nub Connie then had a Patel Summer Collection 09. And as Im typing, Im enjoying a Camacho Pre Embargo!!!
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vodka tonic and a 5 Vegas "A".
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Started off my day with a Padilla Habano churchill, very nice cigar and lasted over 2 hours. In the evening I had a Tatuaje Black tubo, finally I got one without terrible burn issues, it needed a couple touch-ups now and again, but burned ok on its own, with the better burn, which I attribute to the cigars getting the rest they need, came a better experience flavor wise, which I also attribute to the needed rest period...suffice to say I really like this cigar now that it has rested for several months and I think they're only going to get better.
  • Options
    coachjamiecoachjamie Posts: 337
    Just got through having a house blend Red Label. Was just ok in my opinion flavor wise.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    lit up a Man O War Special Edition tonight. pretty damn good. I would describe it as a Man O War but with the volume turned up. Not quite a Ruination but damn good.
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    fla-gypsy:
    That sounds like 2 less than your daily regimen.
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    just had a fonseca serie f robusto, it was a tight pack and had a bit of a tighter draw than I like but it was a pretty tasty medium-bodied stick
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    bama3715:
    Started the day with a Nub Connie then had a Patel Summer Collection 09. And as Im typing, Im enjoying a Camacho Pre Embargo!!!
    How are the PE's?? Im thinking of picking up a 5er
  • Options
    sightunseen:
    fla-gypsy:
    Hey, it's Sunday. We all have standards . LOL
  • Options
    Todays Selections
    IT SF Maduro Belicoso, 5 Vegas "A", IT SF Maduro Toro, MOW Robusto.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    On my way outside to fire up a Padron 1964 Aniv. Imperial habano....
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Nothing for me, tonight. Too chilly. The rest of the week is supposed to be gawgeous, though.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Smoked a CCom Corojo last night. I was at a party though, so I didn't really get to properly appreciate it. I enjoyed it though.

Finally stopped raining, and so I smoked a Red Label tonight, with strange results, posted about it in the reviews section.
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    along with the fonseca serie f robusto I also smoked a CCom Cameroon Label, the punch busted the cap and unraveled a bit so there were bits of tobacco on my tongue almost every draw.. flavors were still good though and the smoke output was awesome
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    Had a RP Fusion MM torp tonight, great stick!
  • Options
    Stryker808Stryker808 Posts: 269
    Tatuaje Black Tubo
  • Options
    txjayhawktxjayhawk Posts: 311
    Last night it was a 5 Vegas A. Really, really enjoyed that stick. So far every 5 Vegas I have had has been constructed great, put off a ton of rich thick smoke, and had no burn issues.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Had a Gran Habano #1 with my morning cup of joe.
    Sweet God it was good.

• Options
    jacketsrulejacketsrule Posts: 401
    Yesterday I had a Rocky Patel Renaissance, a Don Pepin JJ, and a Perdomo Gran Cru Maduro torpedo.
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    fla-gypsy:
    sightunseen:
    fla-gypsy:
    Hey, it's Sunday. We all have standards . LOL
    Haha, for a second I thought you were slacking.
  • Options
    doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    Got to enjoy an Upmann Connoisseur 2001 and Gurkha Signature Gold over the weekend at a friends house after he BBQ'd.

Probably won't get much of a chance for anything other than a Pronto before the weekend, which should provide some quality stogie time with my soon-to-be-father-in-law who's visiting for Easter.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Finally got my humi's up and running but havent smoked much since ive been back. Had a 5 Vegas Classic which always hits the spot, a LHC Oscuro Fuerte which was ok...i was really hoping id love them since the price is nice. And just got done with a CAO America, awesome smoke which is easily in my top 5.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Ducked out of the rain this morning with a cup of green tea and a Padilla 68. Great combo.
  • Options
    jacketsrulejacketsrule Posts: 401
    Macanudo 1968