Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    bbc020:
    Yesterday had a Tatuaje Havana VI Angeles, I think Phil and I share a deep love for this stick and last night's just reminded me why I want to keep atleast a box of these around.
    It pains me to look at my humidor and realize I'm down to one of that size. Sure I've got 6 or 7 of the Nobles, but the Angeles is where it's at. :)
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    I am going to fire up a Cohiba Black supremo tonight
  • bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    TatuajeVI:
    bbc020:
    Yesterday had a Tatuaje Havana VI Angeles, I think Phil and I share a deep love for this stick and last night's just reminded me why I want to keep atleast a box of these around.
    It pains me to look at my humidor and realize I'm down to one of that size. Sure I've got 6 or 7 of the Nobles, but the Angeles is where it's at. :)
    The Hermosos - 5 5/8" x 46 is a close second for me. Not quite the punch of the Angeles but all the wonderful flavors. I have yet to try the Victorias, but I tend to enjoy the longer and slimmer sticks as well.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Verdadero Organic after breakfast, about halfway into a RP Sungrown and a La Traviatta is on tap for tonight, really looking forward to that one.
  • shamrockedshamrocked Posts: 285
    Jetmech_63:
    Verdadero Organic after breakfast, about halfway into a RP Sungrown and a La Traviatta is on tap for tonight, really looking forward to that one.

Just had my first traviata last night in the divino size - awesome cigar. May very well be my new fav in the CAO line. Also, had an ashton vsg tres mystique before that.
  • Sol1821Sol1821 Posts: 707 ✭✭
    i want a cigar:(:( the weather is awful here so i haven't been able to smoke for weeks other than a quick cohiba club and a couple of montecristo puritos ive got a few cigars coming and i seriously need to clear some room cant wait for the a j sampler:)
  • Dustin1981Dustin1981 Posts: 412
    I have not set anything in stone yet but I am thinking of hitting up the back patio to listen to the Cavs game and have a DPG My Father #1 paired up with some The Church Brew Works micro-brew. Yep that sounds like a good plan. Oh crap now that I started thinking about it I am drawn to the LFD Airbender again. Decisions Decisions.
  • MarkHMarkH Posts: 120 ✭✭
    5 Vegas Cask Strength II. Bit of a powerhouse.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Man O War Ruination #2. Really loving it!
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Went out with the wife and got stuck away from home last night with an opportunity to smoke and didn't have my herf-a-dor. Stopped into a B&M and got a La Aroma de Cuba, smoked it watching Clash of the Titans and Book of Eli at the drive-in double feature. It was decent but really too moist and not rested enough, at all. A little harsh at times but I'd love to try another with some rest on it.
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Outside listening to the Cavs enjoying a CAO America Constitution that I picked up at the B&M a few months ago. This is my first of the America line and its a great flavorful stick with tons of chocolate. This site also say hints of cedar and earth. I really don't pick up the cedar and have never tasted earth so I can't tell you if that is in there. If I didn't have two dogs I'd probably give it a go.
  • bama3715bama3715 Posts: 89
    Oliva G
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    La Herencia Cubana, Tobacos Baez Sf x2, 5 Vegas Classic, 5 Vegas A
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    I'm having a JdN Fuerte Series B. Just a warm-up for the night's main event, I hope.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    undulac:
    This site also say hints of cedar and earth. I really don't pick up the cedar and have never tasted earth so I can't tell you if that is in there. If I didn't have two dogs I'd probably give it a go.

HA!!
    I reached for a La Traviatta but my hand landed on a Torano Reserva Selecta. Good smoke, mellow with good woody flavor but a real short finish
  • txjayhawktxjayhawk Posts: 311
    cain f...if you havnt had one yet stop what you are doing and go get one because holy **** this is good!!!!!!!!!!
    I decided to have a 5 Vegas Classic panatela to finish up the night. The wind is coming up, so I didn't see any point in lighting up something really nice.
  • Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    It's been crazy windy here today, but I still got a few in. First up was a Gurkha Master Select Grand Reserve conny, really hit the spot early in the day. Tonight was a Gurkha Doble Maduro, love that stick, smooth and chocolaty. Great way to end the week :^)
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Friday I got in a Tobacos Baez SF, 5 Vegas A, 5 Vegas Classic, Cu-avana Intenso. Not bad for a work day.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    I had a Cabaiguan last night. very tasty, but not very complex. Id try it again.
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    DPG cuban classic, an old favorite.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Tonight for me it will be a Cohiba Siglo IV
  • bama3715bama3715 Posts: 89
    Kicked off the day with my favorite morning smoke,a Baccarat The Game, with a cup of coffee.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    smoked a Don Pepin Blue Generosos (toro) last night. It started pretty fantastic, but went flat for the last half.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Interesting day... tried to start it off with a Gurkha Master Select,
    it had a slightly tight draw so I thought "let me free it up by poking it with this pen."
    Drove the pen through the side of the cigar making it unsmokeable.
    Thought I'd retry the morning smoke, so I had a 5 Vegas gold churchill.
    Great cigar nice and woodsy.

The afternoon smoke was a Nicarao... phenomenal as always.
    Might try to get one in tonight.

• MarkHMarkH Posts: 120 ✭✭
    I suppose I should wait till I'm done but I can't. I'm half way thru a Carlos Torano Virtuoso maestro. Pre-light was cedary leather but at the foot a definate note of dark chocolate. At the half point I'm getting the cedar but with a great mocha like finish. I don't care what happens in the last half (not true) the first half was worth it. I love Torano's.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Had myself a Gurkha Black Puro. Don't know how long I've had it but I think I got it from Phoebes in our trade last year. It was pretty good. A lot different than I remember and just tasted different than what I have come to expect from a maduro.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Just finished an ITC 10th robusto on a nice warm sunny Spring day down here at the lake. Have done some 4-wheeler riding and relaxing out in the yard with the kiddo. Been a very nice day so far.
    It's a wunnerful day in Memphis. I'm having some coffee and a Montesino on the patio. This one's rather plugged, unfortunately.
  • txjayhawktxjayhawk Posts: 311
    Enjoyed a Gran Habano Vintage 2002 on the patio by the pool as I continued to study...nice cigar BTW, very nice!