Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    stephen_hannibal:
    Had a Gurkha Master Select... I've been on a huge Gurkha kick lately.

And you are going to be on a bigger one soon...
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Krieg:
    It is my bday today, so I think I will be smoking my Fuente God of Fire.
    Well happy B-day brother! I hope you enjoy that GOF! I'm not sure what I will be smoking, but today is my first of 6 days off and have some business plans that should be coming together in the next day or two, so when it does, I'll be having something very good to celebrate the occasion. I'll be sure and drink one for you tonight!
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Debating between a 262 Paradigm toro or a Diesel.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    Krieg:
    It is my bday today, so I think I will be smoking my Fuente God of Fire.
    Well happy B-day brother! I hope you enjoy that GOF! I'm not sure what I will be smoking, but today is my first of 6 days off and have some business plans that should be coming together in the next day or two, so when it does, I'll be having something very good to celebrate the occasion. I'll be sure and drink one for you tonight!
    Thanks for the kind words!

"Long ashes my friends."

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Had a Gurkha Empire Series 3 in honor of the daily deal...

Oh and happy birthday Krieg.
    I've learned a ton from you bro.

• MarkHMarkH Posts: 120 ✭✭
    On the last third of a A.Fuente 8-5-8 Rosado. Very good but not much of a finish.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I mourned my return to work yesterday with a DPG Original. Umm-umm. Down to my last one, though. I've been waiting forever for a DPG variety pack daily deal which is starting to feel like pissing into the wind.
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    I've had nothing, recently. Too damn windy, here'bouts. And the pollen! Anybody else noticing unusually heavy pollen this spring? Around here, it's so thick on the roads you leave tire tracks in it. No kidding.
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    urbino:
    I've had nothing, recently. Too damn windy, here'bouts. And the pollen! Anybody else noticing unusually heavy pollen this spring? Around here, it's so thick on the roads you leave tire tracks in it. No kidding.
    It's been horrid down here, black cars looking yellow-ish, finally got some rain today and now we have yellow stains in the roads To re-rail my post, I woke up to a ccom Red Label, going out to enjoy 5 Vegas Classic here momentarily
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had a 5 Vegas Gold Earlier
  • jacketsrulejacketsrule Posts: 401
    Nub Maduro for lunch, and Joya de Nicaragua Antano on the commute.
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Fired up a Gurkha Shaggy, and quickly put it down. Horribly tight draw, and wasn't real happy with the flavor. Fired up a RP 1961 instead, and it has excellent construction, par usual. Flavor is good, but nothing spectacular. It's nice though.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Had a Sol Cubano CC torpedo. Not sure where I got it or when. I think I may have gotten it from Phoebes. It started off good but with a tight draw. By the last 2 inches I couldn't stand the damn thing. I'm not a big fan of these. Though, with some age I can tolerate them.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Happy birthday Krieg.

Didn't get to smoke anything tonight, so I'm going to smoke something special tomorrow. Not sure what yet, though.
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    just had a cuba libre box press that I got from firetruckguy a few weeks ago.. very tasty stick!
  • Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    Tried my first Fernandez Sig Maduro tonight. Damn good stick. Very tasty, very good looking stick. Slightly uneven burn, probably needed a little more rest time, but I have more to revisit down the road. I look forward to that time...good stuff.
  • txjayhawktxjayhawk Posts: 311
    had a Cuban Crafters stick that had been sitting with about 25 of its closest friends for almost a year...talk about a spice bomb! Those sticks were horrible after a almost a year they are very, very tasty!
  • Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    Smoking an ITC 10th right now. This is my second one, and I'm not all that impressed. This one is certainly better than the last, but I'm still not that into it.
  • poypoykingpoypoyking Posts: 55
    Tonight will be a La Flor Dominicana while enjoying a round of disc golf.
  • bama3715bama3715 Posts: 89
    Just had my first 5 Vegas Gold, good mellow stick.
  • coachjamiecoachjamie Posts: 337
    Just had my first 5 Vegas gold as well! Was a very good cigar! I will definitely be ordering some of these soon!

Thanks brotheradam for the hookup!!
  • KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    Gurkha Legend Perfecto. One of my Go-To's
  • Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    Had a Perdomo Habano Maduro. Darn good stick!
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Padron 1916 #1. Damn tasty stick.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    to day was a Tatuaje Verocu Red Torpedo Tubo.
  • brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    Had my first Don Diego, I enjoyed it, very mellow and mild
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    had my first nub tonight, a connecticut, very good stick
  • bigbgballzbigbgballz Posts: 283
    AURORA brazil 1495 series paired with a single malt and a nice weather!
  • coachjamiecoachjamie Posts: 337
    Had a House Blend Blue Label this evening. I had it resting in my humidor for about a month now. It was really good! I was shocked. Out of the 7 different labels the only one I have not cared for is the Cameroon.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Had a La Gloria Cubana Medaille d'or #2 and it was fantastic. It had a tight draw that I've come to expect of cigars from the island, but it was ample enough to get a good amount of smoke and the burn was pretty even. The cigar burned incredibly slow, I was smoking it for 2 hours and when I put it down there was still almost 2 inches left on it. Definitely going on my list to revisit.