Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• jacketsrulejacketsrule Posts: 401
    I had an El Titan de Bronze Redemption Sun Grown for lunch, and a Padilla Obsidian on the ride home.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    I just finished a Trinidad Robusto Extra, it may just be the finest cigar I have ever had....gonna take me a night to process it....
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    5 Vegas Gold after breakfast, CAO Gold after lunch, and a Gurkha Centurion after dinner. A good day :)
  • TumblerTumbler Posts: 338 ✭✭
    AF Don Carlos - with a Tawny Port. This cigar is one fine smoke.
  • TumblerTumbler Posts: 338 ✭✭
    Diamondog:
    I just finished a Trinidad Robusto Extra, it may just be the finest cigar I have ever had....gonna take me a night to process it....

We have Cubans!
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    5 Vegas Classic while cutting the grass. I'm to the point that if I go out with another stick now, my lines aren't straight. This is my go to grass cutting smoke.
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    jacketsrule:
    I had an El Titan de Bronze Redemption Sun Grown for lunch, and a Padilla Obsidian on the ride home.
    any chance you've got a few el titan de bronze redemptions you'd be willing to trade?? pm me if interested!
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Tumbler:
    AF Don Carlos - with a Tawny Port. This cigar is one fine smoke.
    Damn skippy.

I had several smokes over the weekend, nearly all of them great. The one that stands out, though, of course, is the one that sucked: a La Aurora Cien Anos. The flavor was really intriguing, but the burn was fer sheet. I had to stub it out about a third of the way in. And by a third, I don't mean one third from the foot. I mean about halfway down one side. The other side absolutely refused to burn.
  • What am I smoking tonight? Nothing...... outa cigars till Thursday. Why doesn't Ccom have a place out west for you know ...westerners Come on UPS!!!!! Could of really used a cigar today work was brutal
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Smoked a Forum Blend AAA Maduro this afternoon. Very nice smoke. I might have a MOW for a night cap.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    jhunter127:
    What am I smoking tonight? Nothing...... outa cigars till Thursday. Why doesn't Ccom have a place out west for you know ...westerners Come on UPS!!!!! Could of really used a cigar today work was brutal

Ill give you a Tip.... Call in your order or Directly Email The Beard Tim Blythe Here......tblythe@cigar.com

And specify USPS the Postal Service isBlazing Fast compared to UPS to the west Coast, I get My orders in 3-5 days tops ... UPS has ALways Takend 7-10 days then some. Peace
    Oz
  • Ahhh thanks for the tip.
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Just smoked a Oliva V Diadema. Damn good smoke.
  • HugemooseHugemoose Posts: 458
    I didn't have a cigar tonight. Instead I did a P90X workout. I feel like puking now more than I did when I smoked that Cain.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Hugemoose:
    I didn't have a cigar tonight. Instead I did a P90X workout. I feel like puking now more than I did when I smoked that Cain.
    I did a three month cycle of P90X during my first deployment. Man, does that kick your a$$ every time!even at the beginning of the third month, when your body should be better able to handle the workout it's still an a$$ kicker. I think I might need to get back in to it again though... Thanks for the reminder moose!
  • NE
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    CounterTerrorism:
    NE
    ...another clue perhaps??
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    had a 5 vegas A on my way to a bible study last night. Tight draw to begin with and it lessened a little bit through the duration. another weird thing was that when i hit it with the torch, just barely, the wrapper immedietely faded to color similar to a connie... dye perhaps?? i dont know but i will revisit them because there were some good flavors in that smoke!
    Alex Williams:
    had a 5 vegas A on my way to a bible study last night. Tight draw to begin with and it lessened a little bit through the duration. another weird thing was that when i hit it with the torch, just barely, the wrapper immedietely faded to color similar to a connie... dye perhaps?? i dont know but i will revisit them because there were some good flavors in that smoke!
    I got 10 of these in a 50 pack I bought, I think they are definately tightly rolled because every single 1 I have had has been
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    Diamondog:
    Alex Williams:
    I got 10 of these in a 50 pack I bought, I think they are definately tightly rolled because every single 1 I have had has been
    I am still gonna try and age em a little bit and hopefully they will get better!
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Had an Oliva serie G toro last night. I'm not sure what it is but I haven't liked Oliva stuff as of late.
    Had A Felipe Gregorio Blue Label Fat Boy on my way to work, I really loved the sweet chocolate flavors on this one.

• sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    jhunter127:
    What am I smoking tonight? Nothing...... outa cigars till Thursday. Why doesn't Ccom have a place out west for you know ...westerners Come on UPS!!!!! Could of really used a cigar today work was brutal
    Ccom ships my orders via priority mail. I get it in two business days. UPS takes a week.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Today's offerings, a AJ signature, Tobacos Baez SF, Padilla Habano, IT SF Maduro Toro, and a IT SF Maduro Belicoso
  • jacketsrulejacketsrule Posts: 401
    A day of trout fishing in the North Georgia mountains with friends. I started with my go to a Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 Gold Torpedo, and wrapped up the trip with a La Herencia Cubana Oscuro Fuerte Salamon.
  • gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    Cubao robusto for me. Despite a seriously cracking wrapper and lumpy cap which fell apart(odd), perfect burn with ash intact to the band. Delicous as Cubaos always are.
  • bama3715bama3715 Posts: 89
    Had a Camacho connie this morning and am currently smoking a Joya De Nicaragua Celebracion which is nice as always.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Today was a Camacho SLR ( Special Limited Reserve) This one had tons of flavor.. woody, cooffe, sort of chocolate. And just enough kick to remind me of the full bodied nature of Camacho. Nice.
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Just finish a Padilla Habano robusto.
    Had a Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet robusto, very good smoke, thoroughly enjoyed as always
  • Dustin1981Dustin1981 Posts: 412
    After one of the worst days at work I have had in a long time I just finished up sitting in the garage listening to Dark Side of the Moon and smoking a Padron 3000 Maduro. It was exactly what I needed after the type of day I had. Truely a great smoke I am going to have to get some more of these.