Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Had an RP Signature with coffee yesterday. Haven't had one in quite a while so I was curious if I'd still like them. I did, but I think I like the Zinos and Tabadom stuff I've been trying more. I can't but help feel like this one will change after time since that seems fairly standard with all of Rocky's sticks. Time will tell I guess.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Had a CAO brazilian gol today, well smoking it now. wow, after almost 3 years these things rule. not powerful, though very smooth and nice.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    kuzi16:
    Diamondog:
    Had a Diesel Unlimited this morning...
    i feel that you smoke a ton of these guys. what is it about the flavor profile that keeps bringing you back?
    I don't find this a complex smoke at all, its fairly 1 dimensional for me but for me I like that 1 dimension, very consistent flavours throughout stick after stick, burn and quality, nice powerful stick, love the draw with it, I do find this stick to be smoother than the UHC and overall more potent, LOVE the price on them (especially at box bedlam pricing) as I am a 2 to 3 stick a day guy usually, having lots of these around easily helps me stay out of my higher priced sticks that I like to smoke a little more selectively...
  • Options
    Great start to the weekend. Sitting in my yard in 60 degree weather with a diesel uhc and an abita Christmas ale.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Fuente Rosado Gran Reserva Magnum R V52
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    docbp87:
    GREAT SMOKE!

I had one as well.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I had my first Sanch Panza Extra Fuerte pamplona. It was extremely good, I see a box purchase coming when I find a deal on these
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    fla-gypsy:
    I had my first Sanch Panza Extra Fuerte pamplona. It was extremely good, I see a box purchase coming when I find a deal on these
    those are the best of their line
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    docbp87:
    GREAT SMOKE!

I had one as well.
    And so very inexpensive too! I think the 52 is like $5 and change at my B&M. Can't remember, but a rarely walk out of there without a few singles in a few sizes. I think the 52 is my favorite size I've had so far.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    kuzi16:
    fla-gypsy:
    those are the best of their line
    I really dig the Madrid. I'll have to try the pamplona.
  • Options
    In New Orleans...About to hit the hotel courtyard and have a Olivia Master Blends 3
  • Options
    ThinBluLine06:
    In New Orleans...About to hit the hotel courtyard and have a Olivia Master Blends 3
    Nice! I need to scour the web for MB 2s...
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Smoked a my first Particulares, which I didn't consider full, also I thought it was only average, it may need some more time since I got a 5er for Christmas.

I also smoked a 5 Vegas Gold maduro, this was a rather good stick.
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    I'm thinking tonight is a Diesel d.x night...
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    Had a Diesel Unlimited this morning...
  • Options
    BlueRingsBlueRings Posts: 367
    Down at Island Girl picked up a few Sand sharks and smoking an illusione 88 and lovin it immensely. The sharks will go in the humitank to add to the collection. Tonight will include a 1992 Opus X DC for good measure. Life is good indeed!
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had a Pinar Del Rio Oscuro yesterday really liked it and today a Diesel Shorty
  • Options
    Ave Maria. These are OK, won't get a box, but maybe a 5er if they are on a DD
  • Options
    Smoking a Diesel Unlimited while preparing for the Falcons-Packers game. Very enjoyable through the first third.
  • Options
    JimmyCJimmyC Posts: 38
    Just finished a Alec Bradly Family Blend.... first one and had some burn issues. Good stick tho, will pick up a couple more next time I'm in my B&M.
  • Options
    Working on a Camacho Room 101... Decent smoke, but expensive for what it is. Also, it's kicking my butt.
  • Options
    Air Bender Chisel. Great stick.
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Just got my fat ass on the P90X system; I'm swearing off booze for 90 days, but I'd go crazy if I didn't indulge in at least 1 vice, so cigars is that indulgence. For tonight, an AVO No. 3 Natural
  • Options
    dwayne3307dwayne3307 Posts: 272
    Enjoying a Gurkha Legend
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Self improvement is a great thing. Don't give up and stick with it for the full 90 days.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    A bowl of Mac Baren Dark Twist...
    I need to get another pipe and rotate.

• Options
    JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    Air Bender and some whiskey old fashioneds then to the hot tub!
  • Options
    Had a Camacho Triple Maduro tonight 6X60......POW...
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Jdorais:
    Air Bender and some whiskey old fashioneds then to the hot tub!
    Nice! Still haven't tried my hand at an Old Fashioned yet, one of these days.
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Diamondog:
    Had a Camacho Triple Maduro tonight 6X60......POW...
    Sounds like a monster.
    Light 'em up.