Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    Dustin1981Dustin1981 Posts: 412
    Smoked a Diesel UC tonight. It was the first stick I have been able to have in weeks. Glad I went with this one.
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Dirty Rat. It was good, a little stronger than I thought.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    started with a kristoff maduro and working on a cao brazilia gol right now
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    My Dad came over for dinner tonight, and afterward we had some cigars and some scotch out by the fire. I had an Avo LE 10 and it was fantastic. I need to buy more of these. Many, many more.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Fourtotheflush:
    Dirty Rat. It was good, a little stronger than I thought.
    Yeah, they are definitely strong little suckers. It's a great blend. I can't wait to try another in 6 months.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Just lit a Padilla Cazadores...

• Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had a Diesel Unlimited this morning...
  • Options
    stephen_hannibal:

Only an inch in and it was burning terribly. IDK why I keep my humis in the low 60s.

• Options
    Just now pullin out a graycliff Edicion limitada
    havent tried one yet, so lets see if its any good.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    stephen_hannibal:

Only an inch in and it was burning terribly. IDK why I keep my humis in the low 60s.

Should burn BETTER in the low 60s...
  • Options
    docbp87:
    stephen_hannibal:
    stephen_hannibal:

Should burn BETTER in the low 60s...
    I know, thats why I was scratching my head... Didn't feel like playing lighter chase so I put it out.

• Options
    Licking my wounds after the Falcons game with an Ashton VSG. Unlike the Falcons, the VSG never disappoints.
  • Options
    BlueRingsBlueRings Posts: 367
    Watched DA BEARS and Seattle play, man are the DA BEARS on fire. I was smoking a La Aroma De Cuba Mi Amor and wow, what a stick.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    BlueRings:
    Watched DA BEARS and Seattle play, man are the DA BEARS on fire. I was smoking a La Aroma De Cuba Mi Amor and wow, what a stick.
    I'm with you on that! The Mi Amor is a great stick. I've had several of them and actually smoked the last one from my humi last week. I haven't had a La Aroma stick that I didn't enjoy.
  • Options
    SmokySuitSmokySuit Posts: 429
    I smoked a Camacho Candela...very interesting! It starts with a full body and a bit of spice in the first 1/3 then slowly decelerates from there. It ends on a nice mild note. Good stick.
  • Options
    Smoked a Tatuaje Havana Cazadores this evening. One of the best NC lonsdales.
  • Options
    Had a RP Decade tonight...
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Had a Sancho Panza Extra Fuerte pamplona and a Oneoff Doble Capa
  • Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    I had a Tatuaje Havana this afternoon at the bar after Da Bears beat the Seahawks. It was a great stick. Thanks Bandy for the great stick!!

Rob
  • Options
    willso7willso7 Posts: 156
    had a LA HERENCIA CUBANA OSCURO FUERTE whit a nespresso. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. This afternoon a W&D(seconds cigar). I thing this is my kind of cigar, i love it for a seconds.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    La Aurora 1494/1994 Cameroon tonight . Awsome smoke ... thanks j0z3r .
  • Options
    noccanocca Posts: 12
    Padilla Miami , did'nt do much for me .Sad [:(]
  • Options
    Well my wife and son are going to Florida, I will be off work Monday morning after a loooong week of school, then my regular shift, then a day of OT, and after a short nap I will be getting up and going to the all new Elite Cigar Cafe in Addison, TX. This is my local B&M that I have always gone to, but they moved 2 doors down in the same shopping center into a HUGE place that used to be a bar. They also now have a full bar and resturaunt in the B&M now! They opened on Dec. 16th and I still haven't made it down to check it out so I think tomorrow will be the perfect day for it! Not sure what I'll find to smoke yet, but I'll find something really good to enjoy with a good book!
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    Well my wife and son are going to Florida, I will be off work Monday morning after a loooong week of school, then my regular shift, then a day of OT, and after a short nap I will be getting up and going to the all new Elite Cigar Cafe in Addison, TX. This is my local B&M that I have always gone to, but they moved 2 doors down in the same shopping center into a HUGE place that used to be a bar. They also now have a full bar and resturaunt in the B&M now! They opened on Dec. 16th and I still haven't made it down to check it out so I think tomorrow will be the perfect day for it! Not sure what I'll find to smoke yet, but I'll find something really good to enjoy with a good book!
    So basically what you're saying is we're going to herf there when I get back home?
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    JCizzle:
    PuroFreak:
    So basically what you're saying is we're going to herf there when I get back home?
    Yes sir! You let me know when and we will smoke like there's no tomorrow!!! They had an awesome humidor before they expanded the place, I can't wait to see it now.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    gmill880:
    La Aurora 1494/1994 Cameroon tonight . Awsome smoke ... thanks j0z3r .
    Glad you're enjoying them Gene. I've kept my hands off the ones I have through sheer force of will, but I cannot wait to break the seal on a box. I suppose October isn't too far off yet, and they'll be at 3 years then.
  • Options
    Had a 5 Vegas Triple A this morning...
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had a San Miguel yesterday afternoon.
  • Options
    I had a RP Decade Saturday night at my friends poker party. I love that cigar. Most RP cigars that i've smoked are seroius smoke machines, and this one is no different. No one could see my face because of the thick heavy smoke hanging around me. :)
  • Options
    Burned a MOW Virtue Robusto... I got this one from Hayblet and I can tell it had some age on it.
    Much smoother than the last few I've had.