Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had a Diesel Unlimited this morning...
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Yesterdays smokes at my goddaughters 1st b-day.

• Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Had a good and rested 5 Vegas Classic yesterday while raking the yard. Just got off work and reaching for Nica Libra and a hot cup of coffee.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    lcpleel:

Very nice! How was the Fuente Rosado?
  • Options
    t_evan50:
    lcpleel:

If you haven't tried them yet, I think everyone should try them. There great!
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    t_evan50:
    lcpleel:

If you haven't tried them yet, I think everyone should try them. There great!
    Excellent. Got one resting waiting to be tried.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Had my first Gran Habano Corojo #5 last night. I have to say I really liked it. The only issue I had was that I thought it was a little too moist for my tastes but other than that it was great. I followed that with a Don Pepin Garcia Vegas Cubanas. The burn was breat on this stick but I wasn't digging the flavor and with about 3 inches left I was getting an amonia taste. This was my first one of these also.

Saturday night I had a Hemingway Maduro Classic. This cigar was aged about two years. It tastes so much different with the maduro wrapper and is much stronger imho.
  • Options
    Enjoying a 35 degree heat wave and having a Sol Lotano maduro. Extremely smooth and a perfect draw and burn.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    La Herencia Cubana Oscuro Fuerte and Rocky Patel Sungrown, each was delicious.
  • Options
    I'm currently smoking a Brick House Corona Larga.
  • Options
    Just finished up a 5 Vegas Triple A, these are smoking so good right now it's ridiculous even in 23 degrees!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Diamondog:
    Just finished up a 5 Vegas Triple A, these are smoking so good right now it's ridiculous even in 23 degrees!
    I've been impressed with how they've matured since being released. When the Diesel, LHC and 5 Vegas AAA were released, initially the AAA was my least favorite of the bunch but also the one I thought would be best with a year or more on them...so far it seems I pegged it right, really good smoke.
  • Options
    Cleaned out the garage today and had a Diesel Unlimited d.5. First few puffs were great, but after that, I didn't really enjoy it. Had a lot of burn issues, and just didn't have the flavor I was looking forward to. I love the d.6 and really wanted to like the d.5 since it feels better in my hand. I'll give the other one I have a little more rest in the humidor and see how that helps.
  • Options
    Diamondog:

Triple A is a great smoke. With a little rest they are just a real treat. Gotta have a full stomach for it though (at least I do!).
  • Options
    Just lit up a 5 Vegas Miami (my fav in the Cinco Vegas line)
  • Options
    Just finished up a perdomo 10th anni
  • Options
    I had a CAO Brizilia with ENFIDL today.. Good stick with good company
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Had two cigars today. First one was a CAO Italia Ciao that I got from Jeff (Brotheradam) wich was great. Thanks for that Jeff. I got about halfway through it and started to wonder why I haven't tried it before.

After that I had some time and decided to give the Cain F another shot. I had a Torpedo that had 6 months to a year on it and it was a completely different smoke than the one I tried fresh last year. I really liked it this time and am going to have pick up some more the next time they're on special. Finally found an Oliva smoke other than the V that I actually like.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Started off earlier this afternoon with a Diesel Unlimited d.x really dig those, strong but smooth. Later was The Face from Tatuaje, good cigar but I don't like the fact that once they're gone that's it. Ate dinner and followed that up with a Man o War double corona. Currently about an inch into a La Traviata maduro toro courtesy of brotheradam...thanks Jeff, this is very nice.
  • Options
    Rocky Patel Vintage '99 Connecticut, my first smoke in 8 or 9 days after fighting a bad cold. So toasty and creamy... mmmm

• Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Tonight I smoked a Nub Maduro (My First Nub) is was great!!!
    Followed that up with a MOW Virtue...excellent.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohn:
    Followed that up with a MOW Virtue...excellent.

Nice. That's what I should have had today. Been craving a mild smoke lately to change things up.
  • Options
    Had a LHC OF this morning...
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Diamondog:
    Had a LHC OF this morning...

Damn that is a good solid smoke, for me it never disappoints.
  • Options
    Just finished up an AB Tempus...
  • Options
    Diamondog:
    Im just waiting for the deisel.
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    Diamondog:
    Im just waiting for the deisel.
    LOL It's comin...guaranteed!
  • Options
    BecketBecket Posts: 32
    Perdomo ESV Phantom, 2nd puff in, i like em' . Never had other sizes yet, any taste difference you experienced smokers can school me on?
  • Options
    Enjoying a 5V AAA. Not bad other than a few burn problems.
  • Options
    MperconteMperconte Posts: 367
    I going with the Padilla Miami toro and some Captain Morgan.