Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Had to return to the 5 Vegas Classic, cant go wrong...
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had a Diesel Unlimited this morning...
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Diamondog:
    No, really? I would never have guessed! ;-) Man, everytime I see you say that you had one makes me want one more and more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    rwheelwright:
    Diamondog:
    No, really? I would never have guessed! ;-) Man, everytime I see you say that you had one makes me want one more and more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ahahahahahahahahahahah
  • Options
    absolutjerabsolutjer Posts: 120
    Taking a break from work with a Padron 3000 Nat
  • Options
    mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    Had an Oliva connie tonight at the bar.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Had a Padilla Cazadores last night sitting by the fire. Great draw on this smoke but the burn was a little uneven and required 3 or 4 corrective lights. I don't know what I was thinking smoking this so soon after getting it in... I usually like to give everything 2-3 months in the humi before lighting it up and this came from the Mad Bomber (aka Garen.) I think with proper time on it would have made it a much better smoke, but not bad at all.

A few nights ago I had my first Ccom house blend and it was the Sun Grown. This cigar had a lot of spice and a slight underlying sweetness. Not much change and not a complex smoke, but good flavor for the first 2/3 then turned extremely bitter and had to toss it with about 1/3 of the stick left.
  • Options
    Having a Gran Habano 3 Siglos as i thumb through the forums...I seem to enjoy most blends by Gran Habano!
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Today it was La Perla Habana Maduro Perfecto x3 a La Perla Habana Black Pearl Rosada Toro, and a La Perla Habana original blend Robusto.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    ThinBluLine06:
    Having a Gran Habano 3 Siglos as i thumb through the forums...I seem to enjoy most blends by Gran Habano!
    +1

• Options
    ug danug dan Posts: 375
    I took advantage of the warm weather and smoked an E.P. Carillo Short Run. I can't wait for spring!
  • Options
    ug dan:
    I took advantage of the warm weather and smoked an E.P. Carillo Short Run. I can't wait for spring!
    How do you like them? I have a couple resting but they seem like they would be good rott
  • Options
    I thought it was a good smoke. Good burn, smoke and flavor. It only had about a month on it but I think I'm going to have to pick up some more.
  • Options
    Just finished up a RP Decade...
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Had a Davidoff Millennium in the petite corona size. I liked the robusto more, but this was still very damn good.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    ug dan:
    I thought it was a good smoke. Good burn, smoke and flavor. It only had about a month on it but I think I'm going to have to pick up some more.
    Which size did you smoke? I enjoyed the toro, but the robusto stood head and shoulders above it in terms of flavor. I really like the Short Run.
  • Options
    It was the "Populares", 4 7/8 X 50. I've got one more I'm going to put some age on and I think I'm going to have to get some more of them too!
  • Options
    ellinasellinas Posts: 329
    RP 1961, man that thing was good. it was my first one.
  • Options
    I had some driving to do this morning so I fired a 5 Vegas Triple and a Diesel Unltd...
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Just had a DE Chateau Real. Man, for a mild smoke this thing had a lot of spice - much more than i was expecting anyway. It was little P.C. so maybe that had something to do with it.

One other thing I noticed when looking at the foot, I could distinctly see 3 drastically different colors of tobacco. There was a dark ('maduro' colored) leaf in the middle, with medium and light leafs intermingled throughout (best I can describe is they were the same shade as connecticut and habano leaf). I've never noticed this difference to be so pronounced in other cigars.
  • Options
    Diamondog:
    I had some driving to do this morning so I fired a 5 Vegas Triple and a Diesel Unltd...
    almost out of breakfast?
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    Diamondog:
    almost out of breakfast?
    lol, I bought a couple boxes from the bedlam, they're still on sale, hmmmm, maybe a few more?
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Padron 2000 habano. Good stick. The maduro is much better though.
  • Options
    Diamondog:
    lcpleel:
    Diamondog:
    almost out of breakfast?
    lol, I bought a couple boxes from the bedlam, they're still on sale, hmmmm, maybe a few more?
    Diesel Unlimited- breakfast of Champions lol
  • Options
    ellinasellinas Posts: 329
    going to try an acid opulence.The last time i had an infused cigar i gagged, but someone told me that i'd like these since i do not care for infused cigars. if the acid opulence doesn't work out then i'm going with a diesel unlimited
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    I'm gonna jump into an Unholy Cocktail. I have a sinus infection that i'm hoping a good smoke will a) open my sinuses up some and b) still taste as awesome as always
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Tried a My Father No. 1 at the suggestion of the owner of the B&M I go to. Not bad, wasn't overly impressed, though. Wasn't getting good draws out of it at all. Pretty mellow, too.
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Just pulled a ccom blue label from the bottom of the humi where it's been sitting for three years or so. Wow, sure got better with age.
  • Options
    wwhwang:
    Padron 2000 habano. Good stick. The maduro is much better though.

Have to agree. The maduro is much better!

-Bryan
  • Options
    Had an LFD DL tonight...