• Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Diamondog:
    lcpleel:
    Diamondog:
    Had a Diesel Unlimited this morning...
    Your like a truck... Diesel everyday.
    lol....such a good daily stick....
    I have to agree. It really is a great stick. I need to get more once I have dwindled my current stash down.
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Diamondog:
    Had a Diesel Unlimited this morning...
    I don't know how you can smoke those in the morning lol
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Just finished up an AB Tempus...
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Dirty Rat
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    docbp87:
    Dirty Rat
    How are they? I've always wanted to try one.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Revisited an Oliva O Mad. Robusto last night. This used to be one of my favs but now its just not quite complex enough for me. Though the draw and burn were near perfect.
  • Options
    mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    In 66 minutes I'll be burning a Vegas 5 classic.
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    t_evan50:
    Revisited an Oliva O Mad. Robusto last night. This used to be one of my favs but now its just not quite complex enough for me. Though the draw and burn were near perfect.
    That is what I love the most about this cigar! You don't have to sit down with a pen and paper to really enjoy the simple, but flavorful, profile and the construction is always perfect! When I need a smoke that I know I wont have to worry about, and I just want some time to relax and de-stress or just think of nothing this s the cigar I reach for.
  • Options
    Had a 5 Vegas Triple A this morning...
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Just smoked a bowl of Davidoff red blend... It was honestly the best blend I've had so far.

• Options
    MperconteMperconte Posts: 367
    Sorry, i was doing hunny-do things yesterday and didn't get to post. Last night I sat down with Captian Morgan and an AF Enejo; very nice.
    This was my 1st Enejo, is started of rough (still need a good lighter) because of the lighter be that didn't last more then a minute. Nice burn, smoke, smooth all the way through. It was very consistant but smoked fast. I had the 55 torp and blew trough it in less then an hour.
    Overall, not too bad. I wasn't blown away. Anyway, I have 6 move so I'll get around to them.

I traded some for some Amada's and want to give them a go. I also wouldn't mind tried the AF sun grown.

Tuesday night I went with old reliabe, a Padilla Miami. Just incase i forget to post, tonight, I will go to the Diesel unlimited; another favorite.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Smoking my first San Lotano Habano. I'm lovin' it.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    CAO MX2. I'm a little late on this band wagon but better late than never, this was really delicious.
  • Options
    Just had a G2 Turbo while my son takes a nap. I liked the spicy in it
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having a ISOM Bolivar Gold Medal that was gifted to me by lcpleel and a Sierra Nevada Tumbler. A good night
  • Options
    Had an LFD DL on trip home today...
  • Options
    Had a DPG JJ Maduro.. Decent but rather have a my father or Jaime Garcia
  • Options
    ellinasellinas Posts: 329
    Arturo Fuente King B, had some burn problems, wasn't bad and if you're wondering about the ash, i got it to the band before i accidently broke it image
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    lcpleel:
    docbp87:
    Dirty Rat
    How are they? I've always wanted to try one.
    Good, but will be great with age. Right now they're not as good as I think they'll get.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    today i had an LG Lusitano and a 5 Vegas Limitada 08. the 08s are smoking very well right now.
  • Options
    Just finished up a Padilla Miami...
  • Options
    Just finished up a La Aurora 100 anos belicoso, love this stick...
  • Options
    Had a CAO La Traviata while at the B&M tonight.
  • Options
    Going out for an Upmann Mag 50...
  • Options
    BlueRingsBlueRings Posts: 367
    Tonight My Father Limited Edition Toro rolled by the man himself Don "Pepin" Garcia. The man has the Midas touch when it comes to rolling the best.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Had a few today, but the stand-out was definitely the new Cu-avana Intenso Punisher, my thanks to Nikostewart for that one. Never have I had a cigar like this, the heat was intense on the lips and tongue, and that was before I even lit it. Upon lighting, I was presented with a surprisingly smooth and complex array of flavors, the strength was there in spades but the cigar was never harsh. I've got to admit that I wasn't too keen on another uber-strong cigar, but now I'm a believer...we all need a bit of punishment sometimes.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    My last onyx mini. This time of year minis are good for me, it's so damn cold outside. I need to pick up some more little fellas.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Friday night I smoked a Padron #4000 and a Puros Indios.
    Last night I smoked a Gurkha European Select Maduro and it was horrible.
    I then had a 5 Vegas Cask Strength and it was great.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had a Camacho Corojo last night..very nice stick
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Yesterday I had an Oliva V Robusto, not as good as the torps and lanceros, and then post burrito I went with a LFD DL 600 which was fantastic, and then I followed that up with a Siglo Limited Reserve Habano which was also pretty good.