Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    I smoked a CAO Gold Conn. Robusto last night after the mediocre Don Tomas.
    I was surprised at how spicy it was through the nose... but then I'm predominantly a connie smoker anyway, and I am just starting to retrohale. Not sure if it's my cup of tea, tbpfh.

• Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Last night smoked a Forseca Arana that "The Beard" gifted me, and a LHCOF (Never a bad smoke)
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Started today off with a 5 Vegas Triple A and this afternoon I had some local fare, unbranded, toro, really nice stick, habano wrapper...reminded me a lot of a MOW...have to see what the pricing is on these for a bundle, shopuld be very cheap...
  • Options
    It's my younger brother's 23rd birthday today. He has a cigar with me once in a blue moon so I figured I'd make him smoke a Padron '64 with me this evening. His GF actually enjoys taking a few puffs too so I might see if the local shop has any Javas available.
  • Options
    bluezulubluezulu Posts: 136 ✭✭✭
    Yep montecristo #2 why just because. :)image
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    bluezulu:
    To this day, the single best cigar experience I have ever had was when I smoked my first one of these. I was in Poland (for work, not pleasure...), with a woman I love dearly. We were having dinner at the hotel restaurant, I was drinking Scotch, she a Martini. I lit up this cigar and we shared it over the next couple of hours, late in to the night. We were there until after the restaurant closed, and they even lit some candles for us and turned out the rest of the lights, save for a few. That was one of the best nights I have ever had, and by far my favorite cigar experience. When you mix an amazing cigar, a $150 bottle of single malt and an amazingly beautiful woman, nothing can even come close!
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    To this day, the single best cigar experience I have ever had was when I smoked my first one of these. I was in Poland (for work, not pleasure...), with a woman I love dearly. We were having dinner at the hotel restaurant, I was drinking Scotch, she a Martini. I lit up this cigar and we shared it over the next couple of hours, late in to the night. We were there until after the restaurant closed, and they even lit some candles for us and turned out the rest of the lights, save for a few. That was one of the best nights I have ever had, and by far my favorite cigar experience. When you mix an amazing cigar, a $150 bottle of single malt and an amazingly beautiful woman, nothing can even come close!
    And theeeeeeeen!?!?
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    undulac:
    And theeeeeeeen!?!?
    And then, she is gay so nothing much happened after that point. But she is definitely one of my best friends, I love that girl! haha
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    today was JdN Cabinetta and then DPG CC. i keep forgetting how good that thing is.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    ShotgunJohn:
    Last night smoked a Forseca Arana that "The Beard" gifted me, and a LHCOF (Never a bad smoke)
    How did you like the Arana?
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    kuzi16:
    today was JdN Cabinetta and then DPG CC. i keep forgetting how good that thing is.
    That sounds like a great day of smoking. Mild tasty to start, and then heavy and punchy to finish.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Heading out to light up a forum blend maduro...wish I had more Sumatra as I prefer that one, but only have one left...oh well, not like the maduro isn't still excellent.
  • Options
    Last night I burned another Anejo shark, this morning I had a Diesel Unlmtd...
  • Options
    mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    As of this posting I have T-Minus 1 hour and 10 minutes until I fire up a MoW Virtue.
  • Options
    mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    bluezulu:
    I love these, still have a half box resting. Maybe this will be tomorrows smoke.
  • Options
    SchroozSchrooz Posts: 165
    Diesel Shorty. Resting 2 weeks, lol. I've just gotten cable and have had a chance to watch the man himself in action. Incredible set up Shorty Rossy has going...saving pit bulls all the while running a talent management business. On one of the reruns I watched he was firing up the stick left and right and even lit one up for his female employee. He is one cool dude!
  • Options
    Had a Bolivar B2 earlier this afternoon, fantastic stick...
  • Options
    Just had a MOW Ruination #2...one of my favorite smokes whether it be a special occasion, or after a rough day at work. Always puts me in a great mood.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had my first cao la traviata maduro tonight..........not bad!!
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    98' Boli (at least that's what the BOTL wrote on the ziplock that had it)....damn good smoke!
  • Options
    mfotis:
    bluezulu:
    I love these, still have a half box resting. Maybe this will be tomorrows smoke.
    mmm, montes....almost bought another box to age :)
  • Options
    R_M_GR_M_G Posts: 41 ✭✭
    Tabak Especial - espresso infused. rock my world.
    "...and in the evenings the men would be men. We would sit round the fire and share a drink, a smoke and old war stories that oft dealt more with women than war it's self. There were no fathers or sons, bosses nor hands, we were just men sitting round a fire."
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    J. Fuego Origen Original (the little Cheroot that comes in a paper pack of 5). Really really good.
  • Options
    Last night I fired a Cohiba Maduro 5 genios, no maddy quite like this one and to cap the night was a Padron 1926 40th maddy, doesn't get any better than those 2...
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    So far this morning on the way to a meeting in Temecula I had a CAO L'Anniversaire Extreme with about 4-5 years of age and on the way back a Don Pepin Garcia Blue Label Lancero so old that the blue turned green?
    Still a great smoke.
  • Options
    nubbin a La Auroa maddy right now...
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    MOW Armada, tasty and smooth but too sub-dued, no 'wow' factor. I'm a little un-impressed. Wondering what to do with the ones remaining.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    bigharpoon:
    MOW Armada, tasty and smooth but too sub-dued, no 'wow' factor. I'm a little un-impressed. Wondering what to do with the ones remaining.
    Give them to me? :)
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    bigharpoon:
    Hell, I'll take a few as well :P
  • Options
    wwhwang:
    j0z3r:
    bigharpoon:
    Hell, I'll take a few as well :P
    just ask the person who got the box LOL