Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Today I had a My Father toro that had over 2 years on it courtesy of Bandy (Todd). This had some seriously yellow cellophane. It was a fantastic smoke. Flavorful, complex, smooth, good draw, tons of smoke. It had it all. We should have bought more Todd, many more...Thanks again for this one.
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Had a Curivari tonight...man what a good smoke, going to pick up a box tomorrow for sure!
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I haven't smoked since umm.... I can't remember. Definately smoking on Saturday but hoping to get something in tomorrow.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Russ55:
    Today I had a My Father toro that had over 2 years on it courtesy of Bandy (Todd). This had some seriously yellow cellophane. It was a fantastic smoke. Flavorful, complex, smooth, good draw, tons of smoke. It had it all. We should have bought more Todd, many more...Thanks again for this one.

Is that from the herf? Where did you guys go? DAMN I NEED TO HERF!
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    had an anejo shark tonight...
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    Russ55:

Yeah, it is. He didn't buy it there though. We go to Old town smokes in Temecula. Just watch the thread when it pops in the General forum.
  • Options
    gonna light up a San Lotano maduro in a bit.. connie was great last night, hope the maduro doesn't kick me in the pants.

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    drpepperdude:
    gonna light up a San Lotano maduro in a bit.. connie was great last night, hope the maduro doesn't kick me in the pants.

it shouldnt. the blend is the same. only the wrapper is different. the only one that is noticeably stronger (IMHO) is the habano.

• Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had a MOW R this morning...
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Diamondog:
    Had a MOW R this morning...
    I've come to the conclusion that you are indeed "HARDCORE!" Maybe one of these days I'll get to smoke in the morning (need to have enough time) and it will be something strong. I need to retire! Although I have 30 years to go.
  • Options
    Me thinks one of the COTM armadas, or a D Unlim. Depends on what I have for dinner.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Last night I smoked a 5 Vegas series "A"... A good Smoke!!! I also smoked a LHCDC (My first) The mix of the tobaccos work really well since they both share the same filler/binder.
    I think they need to age a bit, before I try on again, they seem young.
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    drpepperdude:

it shouldnt. the blend is the same. only the wrapper is different. the only one that is noticeably stronger (IMHO) is the habano.

The San Lotano Maduro was delicious! This may be a first for me; I enjoyed this maduro even more than the connecticut. The flavor was excellent and complex and the stick just got better and better... full review coming in a bit.

• Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    decided to fire up a Partagas 160 and Serie D No. 4....loved them both, the ISOM was damn good with 5 years of age on it
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Having a Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic, pairing very nicely with an Atwater Block brewery vanilla java porter. TGIF!
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Having a Bahia Maduro. Only problem with this cigar is that I know what a Ccom red label is like.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just finished a RP edge Maduro...excellent stick. No burn issues, great draw with plenty of smoke. Only had of these bad boys in the humi..might have to hit Kelly up soon and get more!
  • Options
    vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    had a Cao america early....chillin with a Cao brazil anaconda now
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Russ55:
    Russ, I'm glad that you liked it. Check your PM's
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Russ55:
    lcpleel:
    Russ55:

Yeah, it is. He didn't buy it there though. We go to Old town smokes in Temecula. Just watch the thread when it pops in the General forum.
    Isaac, I keep telling you that you NEED to get to one of these. February is now here so start looking for the date.
  • Options
    was a good day.

Avo XO Intermezzo

Room 101 robusto

MoW Runiation Corona.

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    bandyt09:
    Russ55:
    lcpleel:
    Russ55:

Isaac, I keep telling you that you NEED to get to one of these. February is now here so start looking for the date.
    Speaking of which...California Herf thread updated.
  • Options
    Had a Carlos Torano 1916 Cameroon. Very nice.
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    kuzi16:
    was a good day.

Avo XO Intermezzo

Room 101 robusto

MoW Runiation Corona.

I didnt even know they made the MOWr in Corona size.

• Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Ah yes, as for me I had a La Riqueza # 3....

It was Excellent. I was very surprised.

• Options
    Had 3 sticks last night back to back. First was a LFD DL Chisel Gordo, then a JdN Dark Corojo Azarosa, and I followed that with a La Aroma De Cuba Edition Especial.
  • Options
    Fourtotheflush:
    kuzi16:
    was a good day.

Avo XO Intermezzo

Room 101 robusto

MoW Runiation Corona.

I didnt even know they made the MOWr in Corona size.

they will...
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This morning had a San Lotano connie with a cup of coffee.
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last night was a MOW Double Corona. Today I have an Olivero King Oscuro Torpedo calling to me. Alex says they are great, time to give one a try.
  • Options
    fuentejpsfuentejps Posts: 345
    they r great after minimum 6mths. entirely different stick then
    ShotgunJohn:
    Last night I smoked a 5 Vegas series "A"... A good Smoke!!! I also smoked a LHCDC (My first) The mix of the tobaccos work really well since they both share the same filler/binder.
    I think they need to age a bit, before I try on again, they seem young.