Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    601 Blue box-press robusto. Only about 10 minutes in, but really, really enjoying this stick so far. It's my first 601 of any type.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Had a CAO America for some reason the freaking maduro wrapper was paper thin and came off completely.

• Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had a Camacho Triple Maduro tonight...
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Just finished a Morro Castle and I must say I am thoroughly unimpressed. The first third was very uneventful, even borderline bland. It did start to pick up a little around the 1/3-1/2 point, but even then it was just a mediocre stick. Totally forgettable.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    La Aroma de Cuba churchill with a Spaten Optimator to drink while mentally preparing for vacation to Florida tomorrow.
  • Options
    Just had that march madness Padilla and thought it was really good.. Bang for buck ratio is through the roof as far as I'm concerned. Not my normal flavor profile (whatever that might be) but geeze.. Less than two bucks.. Insane.
  • Options
    tjptjp Posts: 26
    trying a gurkha crest, hopefully ill want to get the roach clip out to finish it off haha
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Had a MoW Puro this afternoon, love that stick. Finished up with a Cain FF, holy sh*t that was one strong mother, even after a hearty meal it left me head reeling and my knees shaking. Deceptively smooth and quite tasty for as strong as it is. Not for the faint of heart, let me say that much...Wow.
  • Options
    Perdomo Habano Maduro. Pretty good, but having trouble keeping it lit even though my humi is couched around the upper 60's in rh and it has rested for a month.

• Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Smoked a La Perla Habana Black Pearl Rojo perfecto and then smoked a Gurkha Empire series VI
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Last night I had my first MY Father Le Bijou 1922. All I can say is, I wish I had room for a box...
  • Options
    Had a MOW Puro this morning...
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    xmacro:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    xmacro:
    Thinking of a Diesel Unlimited d7, but damn, are these things ever huge - I can never seem to nub these before the nicotine hits me like a sack of bricks
    ENFIDL was telling me he cuts the d7 in half so they don't take forever and they are great that way. Just a thought.
    Not a bad idea; I'll give it a try
    This is true. I absolutely love the d7 cut in half. It's like having a diesel unlimited nub. It's fantastic
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Last night was a good 2 smoke night for me! Started out with a 5 Vegas Cask Strength II with a glass of Ardbeg after a big dinner of corned beef, cabbage, and potatoes! Capped off the night with an El Triunfador lancero original blend that I've had for a year and 5 months. Those have done nothing but get better with time!
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Smoking a Bad To The Bone connie that Sniper gave me from Outlaw Cigars. So far, so good.
  • Options
    PuroFreak:
    Last night was a good 2 smoke night for me! Started out with a 5 Vegas Cask Strength II with a glass of Ardbeg after a big dinner of corned beef, cabbage, and potatoes! Capped off the night with an El Triunfador lancero original blend that I've had for a year and 5 months. Those have done nothing but get better with time!
    Man Puro, I think you are right about our similar palates. Both of those are favorites of mine. I need to grab a CSII sometime, I haven't smoked one of them in ages.
  • Options
    alienmisprint:
    PuroFreak:
    Man Puro, I think you are right about our similar palates. Both of those are favorites of mine. I need to grab a CSII sometime, I haven't smoked one of them in ages.
    That was actually my first CSII and I have to thank our BOTL GarenB for that one! He gave it to me the last night he was here in Dallas and I finally fired it up. Probably my 2nd favorite 5 Vegas cigar behind the 2006 Limitada! And the Triunfador is one of my all time favorites!
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    alienmisprint:
    PuroFreak:
    That was actually my first CSII and I have to thank our BOTL GarenB for that one! He gave it to me the last night he was here in Dallas and I finally fired it up. Probably my 2nd favorite 5 Vegas cigar behind the 2006 Limitada! And the Triunfador is one of my all time favorites!
    mmmm 2006 limitada....

only have two of those left...

• Options
    kuzi16:
    PuroFreak:
    alienmisprint:
    PuroFreak:
    mmmm 2006 limitada....

I just acquired 6 in a trade deal, then gave two of them to a friend of mine, so I have 4 left in my aging humidor. By far the best of the Limitadas I've tried.
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    PuroFreak:
    alienmisprint:
    PuroFreak:
    mmmm 2006 limitada....

Yeah, my stock is getting mighty low on those too.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    graycliff g2 turbo.
  • Options
    absolutjerabsolutjer Posts: 120
    Carlos Torano Exodus 1959, pretty good stick, great flavors but a little tight. Overall one of the better smokes I have had lately. Went nicely with a Dalwhinnie 15 year single malt
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    601 blue toro!
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    RCY Cigars:
    Last night I had my first MY Father Le Bijou 1922. All I can say is, I wish I had room for a box...

Wish I had $$ for a box. Probably my favorite of all time. That Pelo de oro oscuro wrapper is heavenly. Though I have a hard time keeping those lit. Espeially the churchill. Had one on Sunday just about cried when I was done lol.
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Graycliff - crystal edition, or something like that. not a bad cigar, but not that good; kind of a "meh" cigar. Not great, but not bad - just a generally good cigar that didn't really impress me much
  • Options
    The HoosThe Hoos Posts: 42
    I am going to have a Indian Tabac classic (Arrowhead) on the slow ride home tonight. Right now they are my "holy crap I just want to relax" smoke. They are very simple and mild with a traditional feel I think is great.
  • Options
    ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    Cu-Avana Intenso. I'm not sure what they call their sizes, but this one is at least a bellicoso. I've been smoking it for 90 minutes, and it's got at least another 30 to go.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Rocky Patel Vintage 1992 Churchill. This was a very long smoke. Had it almost the whole night. Took 2 hour and 10 minutes to smoke. I put this thing down a couple of times for at least 5 to 10 minutes at a time and it didn't go out.
  • Options
    MarmicoMarmico Posts: 93
    Padron Anniversary Serie 1926 No. 9 This is absolute heaven!
  • Options
    Had a Diesel UHC this morning...