Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Padilla '68 robusto
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Perdomo Lot 23 Natural, I like these robustos.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Just now finishing up my first Cabaiguan Maduro. This stick just shot passed all the others to the top of my list. Fantastic cigar. Tons of flavor and as smooth as can be.
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    camgfs:
    Smoked my last Perdomo Maduro last night while studying for a mid-term exam on Windows Server 2008 deployment. The cigar was dissapointing....burn problems throughout. It was the first Perdomo that I have ever had any trouble with.
    The good news is that I just got home from writing the exam, and I got 91%, so it makes up for the bad stick!

Was it the 10th anny or habano? I love the 10th maduro and criollo one of the top values out there. Never had a bad one. I really respect Perdomo for lowering their prices and eating schipp taxes when that whole nonsense went down.

Mow ruiny for me right now. Half drunk but not too drunk to enjoy. Cigars when totally wasted never works out for me. Do wish this was a MOW ruiny chisel however...hint alex hint :)
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ccom Brazilian label.
  • Options
    JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    enjoying a MOW ruination (original blend- the one with the foot band) and a scotch. Happy St Patty Day!
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Just finished up a Partagas Serie P No. 2...
  • Options
    MarmicoMarmico Posts: 93
    Ah, now this was great, just finished a Partagas Serie D No. 4, from the one and only Havana, Cuba. Pure perfection.
  • Options
    gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    One third of the way through a Gurkha Centurion, paired with some Pyrat rum. Celebrating my 10 year wedding anniversary....
  • Options
    JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    Marmico:
    Ah, now this was great, just finished a Partagas Serie D No. 4, from the one and only Havana, Cuba. Pure perfection.
    Yeah, thats what all cigars hope to be like when they grow up.
  • Options
    Jdorais:
    Marmico:
    Pretty much. I was damn near crying when it was done. After having some really good Dominican or Nicaraguan cigars you go "Now why do people think Cubans are so much better?" and then you have a Cuban cigar and go "Oh yeah, that's why."
  • Options
    Marmico:
    Jdorais:
    Marmico:
    Pretty much. I was damn near crying when it was done. After having some really good Dominican or Nicaraguan cigars you go "Now why do people think Cubans are so much better?" and then you have a Cuban cigar and go "Oh yeah, that's why."

Yeah when I lived in Tampa I knew someone who would go to Cuba all the time to visit relatives and would bring me back some unbanded local cigars from who knows where and wow were they amazing. Had a few real Cuban Cohibas as well but thought the mystery sticks were even better. And no the Cohibas werent fakes lol.
  • Options
    bigjohn125bigjohn125 Posts: 476
    I had a Casa Magna Colorado today. Not bad, but not my favorite.
  • Options
    Ready for cigar 3 on the day. But dont have anything in the humi that I think is worthy to follow an LFD chisel maddy and a MOW Ruiny. Hmm what to do?
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Drive to the nearest B&M
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Davidoff Grand Cru No 5...okay but not worth the $$$ IMO
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    Drive to the nearest B&M

Ha good idea, had too much to drink dont have a car anyway. Lit a 601 blue. Tastes like creamy coffee. Dont know why but every time I smoke back to back the last cigar always tastes like that. Not like it usually does. Weird.
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    don carlos lancero and mow virtue corona
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Couldn't wait to smoke tat DC lancero?
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    yeah i fail... the other two will get some rest. 6-12 months
  • Options
    The HoosThe Hoos Posts: 42
    hitting a MOW Virtue Robusto in 30 mins.
  • Options
    gaberox:
    Marmico:
    Jdorais:
    Marmico:
    Yeah when I lived in Tampa I knew someone who would go to Cuba all the time to visit relatives and would bring me back some unbanded local cigars from who knows where and wow were they amazing. Had a few real Cuban Cohibas as well but thought the mystery sticks were even better. And no the Cohibas werent fakes lol.
    There's something about mystery cigars, I don't think I've ever had a bad one. Haha. And I've had a few Cuban Cohiba's, but was never absolutely floored by them, I mean they're good, but I could never justify the price. I'm about to buy a box of the Serie D though. Damn!
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    smoked a MOW Puro and a LHCOF
  • Options
    Cigar.com Cuban Label. Not bad, I was pretty surprised, especially for the price!
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Nick2021:
    Davidoff Grand Cru No 5...okay but not worth the $$$ IMO
    what made it not worth it to you?
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Just finished up an AB Tempus...
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Marmico:
    Cigar.com Cuban Label. Not bad, I was pretty surprised, especially for the price!
    Had the same thing last night. I agree. Very nice flavors for a sub $3 smoke....
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    rick90rick90 Posts: 5
    Had a Blue Label B2. it was a pretty average smoke
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ccom Brazilian label while at the ranch drinking some beers.
  • Options
    absolutjerabsolutjer Posts: 120
    Montecristo #2 ISOM