Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    Gurka Titan II that I've had kicking around for bout a year and a half.

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    601 Mi Barrio El Acere...
  • Options
    BlueRingsBlueRings Posts: 367
    Still working on the studio tobac sampler. 22oz ribeye, Walker Blue, and a Cain Double F not yet in production. Life is good and this cigar is kickin my a$$.
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    RCY Cigars:
    601 Mi Barrio El Acere...

I need to get my hands on a Mi Barrio. Great cigar, only had a few of the 7.5x52s. Cant imagine the other sizes can be any better.

My lady is working late so a 601 red and some beers. Good thing Im not single as I would smoke and drink way too much if I were.
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    Just lit a Patel Bros toro and realized I have to wake up at 6 30. Looks like Im gona be tired tomorrow. This is the one RP I still really like.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had a 5 Vegas Triple A tonight...
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mow Puro
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Had a Tat PCR and a Ashton Classic this week.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Fourtotheflush:
    PCR?
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Just finished a Particulares toro, and wow was it a good smoke. It did have a bit of harshness (just a bit), but I'm pretty sure that is due to age. I've only had these since Monday, but I couldn't hold out any longer. I highly recommend these to anyone who is a fan of Illusione.
  • Options
    Just finished up a JDN Antano...
  • Options
    ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    Enjoyed an enormous cheat meal last night followed by the Cain F torpedo. Even stuffed with food and alcohol, it still had me spinning.
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Last night was a Tat Black with a year of humi time on it. Very nice 2+ hour smoke.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    camgfs:
    Gurka Titan II that I've had kicking around for bout a year and a half.

lol, I just smoked this guy the other day. I thought the cigar wasn't too bad but not up to par with the Titan.
  • Options
    Had a Cain Daytona last night.. I enjoyed it. Probably going to the B&M in a few min. No idea what I'm in the mood for.
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    Just finished my first diesel shorty, and all I can say is holy crap. I love it!
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    AF rosado sun grown...okay smoke, but I think I like the regular sun grown better.
  • Options
    bigjohn125bigjohn125 Posts: 476
    I had a Rocky Patel Olde World Reserve Corojo. What a great smoke. I am in the minority, but I really llike RP cigars.
  • Options
    Fourtotheflush:
    Those PCRs are addictive
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    MOW PA - little SOBS's are expensive, but hard to put down
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    Nick2021:
    Davidoff Grand Cru No 5...okay but not worth the $$$ IMO
    what made it not worth it to you?
    It's hard to explain, had a "distinct" flavor to it like the maduro version I had before...one which I didn't care for. Price was steep at $15 dollars...I don't mind paying a high price but it was something that didn't "wow" me. What's weird is I love the Zino master Plantinum scepters...outstanding in my opinion and a tad cheaper but not by much. Maybe I'm off, but do you notice a distinct flavor in the davidoffs?
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Nick2021:
    kuzi16:
    Nick2021:
    It's hard to explain, had a "distinct" flavor to it like the maduro version I had before...one which I didn't care for. Price was steep at $15 dollars...I don't mind paying a high price but it was something that didn't "wow" me. What's weird is I love the Zino master Plantinum scepters...outstanding in my opinion and a tad cheaper but not by much. Maybe I'm off, but do you notice a distinct flavor in the davidoffs?
    Are you talking about a sweet, nutty musk flavor to it? That's the Kelner musk if you're not familiar with it. It seems to be in a lot of Davidoff blends.
  • Options
    wwhwang:
    Nick2021:
    kuzi16:
    Nick2021:
    Are you talking about a sweet, nutty musk flavor to it? That's the Kelner musk if you're not familiar with it. It seems to be in a lot of Davidoff blends.
    That's exactly what it is...again, not something I hate...just not up my alley...maybe I'll try another Davi one more time just to make sure. Have one to recommend?
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Nick2021:
    wwhwang:
    Nick2021:
    kuzi16:
    Nick2021:
    That's exactly what it is...again, not something I hate...just not up my alley...maybe I'll try another Davi one more time just to make sure. Have one to recommend?
    Try an AVO Domaine or the Winston Churchill line. AVO isn't as expensive as most of the other Davidoff lines and they have some great reviews. Winston Churchill is a bit pricey, but damn tasty in my opinion.
  • Options
    wwhwang:
    Nick2021:
    wwhwang:
    Nick2021:
    kuzi16:
    Nick2021:
    Try an AVO Domaine or the Winston Churchill line. AVO isn't as expensive as most of the other Davidoff lines and they have some great reviews. Winston Churchill is a bit pricey, but damn tasty in my opinion.
    I'll try the Winston...don't mind the price, nut if it's tasty like you say I'm game for it :)
  • Options
    willso7willso7 Posts: 156
    smoke a COHIBA RED DOT robusto now, that is so sssswwwweeeeetttttttt. like it
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LHCOF
  • Options
    MarmicoMarmico Posts: 93
    Had a Nica Libre Exclusivo last night. Very enjoyable cigar!
  • Options
    Just finished up a 601 Green...
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Another EP shortrun