Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    601 Blue, a nice tasting maduro and one of the best 601s along with the green.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Last night was a great night of smokes! Started with a Tatuaje Boris! The 09 Halloween release that I bought at the Tat event in mid Oct. Of 09. Damn good smoke! Next up was a Fuente Anejo I've had stashed away for a couple years. Reminded me why I've always loved that cigar so much.
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Just finished my 1st Padilla Miami. Reminded me of a Don Pepin, very tasty. Have a few more waiting. Cheers all
  • Options
    AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    In the middle of an Arturo Fuente Don Carlos. I smoked it ROTT...probably should give this another two weeks before I hit the next one as its a TAD harsh but still a great stick!
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    AJGARLETT:
    In the middle of an Arturo Fuente Don Carlos. I smoked it ROTT...probably should give this another two weeks before I hit the next one as its a TAD harsh but still a great stick!
    two weeks could even it out a bit but this cigar will hold its strength even after a year or so.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    The3Stogies:
    Just finished my 1st Padilla Miami. Reminded me of a Don Pepin, very tasty. Have a few more waiting. Cheers all
    That's funny, he used to make them. You have a pm.
  • Options
    willso7willso7 Posts: 156
    just finish a 5vegas maduro ROBUSTO
  • Options
    Oliva Serie O maduro robusto. ... just lit it up
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JDN Anta
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Had a La Perla Habana Classic earlier today, my first one. It reminded me of a 5 Vegas Classic, minus the peppery flavor I get from the 5 Vegas. Not really quite as good as the 5 Vegas, but still a decent smoke, especially for the price.
  • Options
    alienmisprint:
    Had a La Perla Habana Classic earlier today, my first one. It reminded me of a 5 Vegas Classic, minus the peppery flavor I get from the 5 Vegas. Not really quite as good as the 5 Vegas, but still a decent smoke, especially for the price.
    that sounds like i would like it. i tend to like spice less than most folk
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had a 5 Vegas Triple A tonight...
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    AJGARLETT:
    two weeks could even it out a bit but this cigar will hold its strength even after a year or so.
    I agree, my "rest" time on these is usually 8 months and I really like them at 18 months, however, at 1 year they are pretty good.
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    alienmisprint:
    that sounds like i would like it. i tend to like spice less than most folk
    You might want to give them a shot. I got an accidental sampler from a trade with Doug, and this was the first out of the sampler I've tried. I have had the Black Pearl Maduro before and thought it was a real solid smoke. I imagine the other wrapper variants will be at least as good, and I am kind of excited about the habano one.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    kuzi16:
    AJGARLETT:
    I agree, my "rest" time on these is usually 8 months and I really like them at 18 months, however, at 1 year they are pretty good.
    I've got one Don Carlos #4 left out of a five pack I got about two years ago.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    kuzi16:
    AJGARLETT:
    Thanks for the heads up guys!! Ill stash the rest away in my aging cooler!! image
  • Options
    smoking my first Padilla Series 68 and really enjoying it. If these are truly going the way of the Do Do I need to get some more.

• Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    smoked a Gurkha European Select Maduro and LHCOF
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    AB SCR. My first AB and not really... Yea. I'll grab a MOW Ruin now
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Just finished a Diesel UHC...
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    After a paranoid moment today and Kuzi knows, lol. Had a Liga Privada T52 Flying Pig.
  • Options
    Just finished a Ccom Red Label.
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Padilla '68
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    finished up a kristoff maduro robusto and now a gurkha legend toro
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    padron 1964
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    RP 1961
  • Options
    Ccom Corojo Label
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Going to try an Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Maduro
  • Options
    Joel_H.Joel_H. Posts: 101
    ccom cuban label, very tasty smoke i must say!
  • Options
    ghuss37ghuss37 Posts: 18
    Vegas A...pretty tasty but gave me a headache (3rd cigar)