Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    tjptjp Posts: 26
    MOW Ruination 6x60, anyone have a box for these and maybe want to trade for a few? let me know
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    bigharpoon:
    y2pascoe:
    y2pascoe:
    Enjoying my first San Cristobal.
    Which is being cut real short because my girl is apparently sick as a dog and requires my presence immediately.
    NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! That's such a good smoke!!!

Today I got in a CAO VR, quite tasty. I can't wait to get a little more age on these and try them later this summer. Thanks Dowjr1!
    I got 2/3 of the way through, so it wasn't a total loss.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    I had my first La Aroma de Cuba today, and wow. I have had the Edicion Especial a few times before, and always enjoyed it, but man, the original is far better IMO. What a great, tasty, savory maduro. A little bit later I had another first, my first San Miguel. It was a very good smoke, but nothing I'll probably stock my humi with.
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    Mow Ruiny, uh oh only 1 left. Panic time!
  • Options
    ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    601 Red Label earlier this afternoon.

Finishing up a San Cristobal now.

I really love me some DPG.
  • Options
    gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    Burning my first AB Tempus Maduro-only 6 days off-the-truck. REALLY impressed....great burn and draw, very smooth for a "young" stick.
  • Options
    ndhaon91:
    601 Red Label earlier this afternoon.

Finishing up a San Cristobal now.

I really love me some DPG.

Same here my humi is full of 601 reds and DPG/EO cigars. 601 reds are highly underated these days. They got a lot of love when they first came out.
  • Options
    gripnrip:
    Burning my first AB Tempus Maduro-only 6 days off-the-truck. REALLY impressed....great burn and draw, very smooth for a "young" stick.

Been dying to try this might win some at auction tomorrow, fingers crossed..
  • Options
    dwayne3307dwayne3307 Posts: 272
    Cohiba "red dot"
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today was not a good day. Started out with the wind blowing 35 - 40 mph and raining like a cow pissing on a flat rock (you city boys'll just have to trust me on this one) so I started with a nice, mild Gurkha Park Avenue Churchill. Later, the rain and wind quit but the ham hocks & beans I'm cooking for dinner aren't coming out like I want 'em so I Plan to burn a Diesel robust after dinner.

Oh, well, c'est la vie, I guess.

Marty

• Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    I had my first La Aroma de Cuba today, and wow. I have had the Edicion Especial a few times before, and always enjoyed it, but man, the original is far better IMO. What a great, tasty, savory maduro. A little bit later I had another first, my first San Miguel. It was a very good smoke, but nothing I'll probably stock my humi with.
    That's an awesome smoke. I started out with the Edicion Especial, as well and was loved the original just as much. Try the Mi Amor when you get a chance.
  • Options
    Currently smoking an Ashton corona. Not nearly as good as the larger vitola's and I shall remedy my stock presently.

• Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    MOW corona! Only the 2nd one I've smoked from the same and I was blown away. Can't wait for the Ruination and both Diesels.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had a 5 Vegas Triple A tonight...
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    y2pascoe:
    alienmisprint:
    That's an awesome smoke. I started out with the Edicion Especial, as well and was loved the original just as much. Try the Mi Amor when you get a chance.
    I plan to, its on my need-to-try list.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    gurkha park ave maduro and Oliva G
  • Options
    michaelharveymichaelharvey Posts: 202 ✭✭
    I am smoking.....nothing....it seems like my cigars are taking forever to get here.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoyed my first La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor last night...very loose draw but that was ok..TONS of smoke and excellent burn.. I will have to pick up a few more of these.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Just finished up a Diesel UHC...
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Starting off my Saturday with a Carlos Tora
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Had a Gran Habano 3 SLS while cutting some trees down in my yard. Just taking a little lunch break. Not sure what I'll bring out for round 2.
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pinar del Rio oscuro right now.
  • Options
    The HoosThe Hoos Posts: 42
    Diamondog:
    Looking at the Diesel sampler right now, is it worth it or should I just get a box? any thoughts?
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    The Hoos:
    Diamondog:
    Looking at the Diesel sampler right now, is it worth it or should I just get a box? any thoughts?
    You should get a box of each.

• Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    smoke em if you got em:
    Enjoyed my first La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor last night...very loose draw but that was ok..TONS of smoke and excellent burn.. I will have to pick up a few more of these.
    Went to an ashton event this week. They we tasting several but pushing the Virgin Sungrown. I bought a whole box of Mi Amores. I love this stick. The draw tightens up a bit with humidity.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Just finished a Punch Uppercut.
  • Options
    BlueRingsBlueRings Posts: 367
    13 yr old Trinidad Fundadores, WOW, this cigar rocks the casbah.
  • Options
    ghuss37ghuss37 Posts: 18
    I am smoking my first real cigar ... 5 vegas classic
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    ghuss37:
    Welcome to the world of handmade cigars - you'll never be able to go back to machines again :)

• Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    xmacro:
    ghuss37:
    Welcome to the world of handmade cigars - you'll never be able to go back to machines again :)

+1