Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Just finished up a Camacho Select! Damn tasty smoke! I was impressed with this one and a bit surprised. I've heard mixed reviews on it but I thought it was a very flavorful stick.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    Just finished up a Camacho Select! Damn tasty smoke! I was impressed with this one and a bit surprised. I've heard mixed reviews on it but I thought it was a very flavorful stick.
    I really like the Select, the vitola seems to make quite a difference though, the robusto is awesome while the churchill is just ok, funny how the only substantial difference is the length.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    PuroFreak:
    I really like the Select, the vitola seems to make quite a difference though, the robusto is awesome while the churchill is just ok, funny how the only substantial difference is the length.
    That is strange. This was a robusto and I know I got it from one of our BOTL here on the forum, but can't remember who this one was from. Whoever it was, THANK YOU! lol Just a damn shame I can't find these anywhere online for sale anymore.
  • Options
    edelrionycedelrionyc Posts: 361 ✭✭✭
    Just had an Oliva V.... Just yummy......
  • Options
    PuroFreak:
    j0z3r:
    PuroFreak:
    That is strange. This was a robusto and I know I got it from one of our BOTL here on the forum, but can't remember who this one was from. Whoever it was, THANK YOU! lol Just a damn shame I can't find these anywhere online for sale anymore.
    PM
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    PuroFreak:
    j0z3r:
    PuroFreak:
    PM
    Thank you sir!
  • Options
    MarmicoMarmico Posts: 93
    Enjoying an Ashton VSG, which is one of my new favorites! I wish I could afford to smoke them all the time. This is a damn good smoke! Very complex, but very balanced, and not harsh. I usually enjoy a mouthful of pepper, but this has almost none, and I'm enjoying that very much for a change. Quite decadent. :)
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    decided it was time to try CCOM houseblends started with a Red Label (good) and finished with Brazil (fantastic)
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    Stayin up late with a 601 red robusto. No work tomorrow, yes!
  • Options
    MarmicoMarmico Posts: 93
    Decided to finish off the night with a 5 Vegas Cask Strength II. Very good smoke so far! I am enjoying this quite a lot. Very rich, and complex. I will definitely stock up on these.
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    My second smoke of the day: La Herencia Cubana Oscuro Fuerte. Pretty good.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had a MOW P this morning...
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    JCizzle:
    Damn I have 55 of these in stock because I love them. These are a really good, consistent, solid smoke. AJ did a great job with this one. These age really well also. LHCOF FTW!!!
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    ShotgunJohn:
    JCizzle:
    Damn I have 55 of these in stock because I love them. These are a really good, consistent, solid smoke. AJ did a great job with this one. These age really well also. LHCOF FTW!!!
    +1 I gave away a few of them and then got low. Now I need more.
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Carlos Torano Exodus 1959.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    my first Dirty Rat and my only La Riqueza which I think I got from j0z3r?
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Just smoked an ITC Super Fuerte maduro...such high hopes, but was let down.
  • Options
    Just finished up a La Aurora Cien Anos...
  • Options
    BlueRingsBlueRings Posts: 367
    Tonight Padilla 1932 Toredo.....Very niiiiice
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Henry Clay
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    La Herencia Cubana corona. Nice stick but these coronas are WAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY too new to be smoking (in my opinion). I don't see how so many people have burned through so many already.

I guess I'm lucky to be ahead of my purchases enough that I'm used to smoking cigars with plenty of rest on them. These coronas are going to bed for a while, they are burning my nose!
  • Options
    ghuss37ghuss37 Posts: 18
    enjoying a 5 vegas miami. I like it a lot so far
  • Options
    Just had a double espresso and enjoyed it. If they were only 10 bucks I'd be all over them.
  • Options
    xIcedGuardianx:
    Just had a double espresso and enjoyed it. If they were only 10 bucks I'd be all over them.
    I haven't paid more than $6.50 when I've picked them up. I bet one of the cigar.com consultants could hook you up at a good price.
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    Joya de Nicaragua Antano Dark Corojo
  • Options
    nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    MOW puro authentico courtesy of Russ....Great aroma and draw....tons of smoke...I'm really enjoying this one!
  • Options
    ghuss37ghuss37 Posts: 18
    decided it was too early to go to bed and really wanted to have my first 2 cigar night. Lit up a 5 vegas maduro gold...so far so good
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Okay, won't be able to get one in tonight. But, I just had one on my lunch break. Having a hour and half lunch break every day, has it's perks. Army life, lol. AJ sampler has proven to be a very good start for choosing what you may or may not like. Had the corona Diesel and boy this this thing has a little kick. Don't know how some of you guys do the larger sizes. But this is enough for me. Going with a corona size with a medium or full strength cigar starting out is good for a noobie like me...
  • Options
    Had a 5 Vegas Triple A this morning...
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Smoked a cigar from the cotm club about 6 - 7 months ago. I can't remember what it was last night but it had a foot label and regular label and there was a leaf on the label. I'll have to look it up. Anyways, it wasn't bad but I had to keep relighting it almost like it was too moist but it has been in my smoking humi for a while. The filler was burning quicker and the draw was tight. Typical of an over humidified cigar. Oh well. On the way home from having dinner with my g/f I had a Cu-Avana. My first other than the Intenso. I have to say even though the draw and burn were good the cigar did nothing for me. This one was also from the cotm club. I think it was the October with all the mild cigars like the 5 Vegas gold.