Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Just finished up an Antano Dark Corojo...
  • Options
    AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    Tatuaje El Triunfador 7.5x38....flavors have changed a couple times on its way through, very cool
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stopped at a local b&m today and at the suggestion of the owner I tried the Cain Daytona..I was very impressed. Had a great time meeting some of the guys there and they even attempted to teach me dominoes. Ended up staying there for about 2.5..I had a great time and a great smoke.
  • Options
    BlueRingsBlueRings Posts: 367
    Padilla 1932 today enjoying the wonderful spring weather in sunny Florida.
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    tat anarchy
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    Gonna be a Padilla 68 I think once the little dude goes to bed at around 7:30.
  • Options
    jfacianejfaciane Posts: 242
    I had a Carlos Tarano Reserva today enjoying the sun here in Spring Hill, FL while studying. Very relaxing
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    415:
    tat anarchy
    You're the second person I've seen mention these in a couple of days now. I already looked them up, how do you like them? Anything else in the Tat line that you would compare them to?
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having my first Cain Daytona. Let's see how it goes.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    LADC Mi Amore. Pretty good so far.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Just had a 5 Vegas "A" Apotheosis.. Flavors included Coffee/mocha with just enough spice. The burn was perfect and slow. Nice medium bodied stick for about five bucks.
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Gran Habano Royal Vintage 2002
  • Options
    ug danug dan Posts: 375
    I have the house to myself for a week and if you fellas can keep a secret I'm going to smoke an Illusione 4/2g while sitting on my couch and watching whatever the hell I want on TV!!!! Remember this is our secret!
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Padron 1926 anniversary
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    alienmisprint:
    Just finished an Illusione MJ12. Since I have a box of them coming, I went ahead and smoked the last one I had on hand, it had about 6 months or so on it. An excellent smoke, I'm stoked that I have a box of these coming.
    One of my favorite larger cigars. Great smoke.

Went out and smoked an AB Tempus with about a year of age on it. Killer cigar.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Tat Anarchy.... The cap on this thing is sick. I'm almost afraid to smoke it......
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    MarmicoMarmico Posts: 93
    Had a MOW Puro last night, followed by a Padron '64 Principe. Great night, great night. :)
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Had my first MoW Puro the other night. It was ok. Wasn't special to me but let's see how some age smoothes them out. I had something else too but I can't remember what. Last night I had a La Aurora Double Corona from the cotm club some 6 - 8 months ago. It was good but didn't WOW me.
  • Options
    camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    H. Upman Magnum 50 with a couple of years on it.

• Options
    bigjohn125bigjohn125 Posts: 476
    I had an AB MAXX Conneticut. Very smooth and mild. Maybe too mild in flavor, but the flavor that was there was good. I would smoke one again. This would be a great newb cigar.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Ccom Cuban Label torp... I love these smokes.

• Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    rwheelwright:
    Had my first MoW Puro the other night. It was ok. Wasn't special to me but let's see how some age smoothes them out. I had something else too but I can't remember what. Last night I had a La Aurora Double Corona from the cotm club some 6 - 8 months ago. It was good but didn't WOW me.
    If I remember you weren't all that crazy about the armada right? Is the puro a bit more powerful? I'm wondering if I should just skip this guy then. Thanks buddy.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just had my 1st Alec Bradley Tempus Maduro...it was ok..hopefully some age will make em better
  • Options
    BlueRingsBlueRings Posts: 367
    Padilla Miami with 4 months on them very nice. Smoking really good still have the same opinions on it based on my original review. I noted the cigar has stabilized and working into the aging stages as the band has some oil on it. This will continue to age well I believe.
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smoking a Cuba Libre one..so far it's good.
  • Options
    Casa magna Oscuro .. So far so good
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Just fired up a RP OWR with over a year on it.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Had a La Sirena Robusto earlier with about 5 months or so on it, damn tasty.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Had my first Habana tonight. I had to burn the evidence. It was a Partagas, corona sized, somewhat dark wrapper, not glossy.
    Received it from an honorable man.
    Triple cap, the wrapper was tight and appeared genuine.
    It was good, not great. had a tight draw. But what I noticed mostly was that it held the pepper taste throughout the length of the cigar. It tended to burn my lips if held to long.
    So many cigars and so little time to smoke.
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    my first MOW puro. so glad i picked up 2 boxes