Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Sticks that taste like goats ass

Comments

• Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    fla-gypsy:
    Padilla Obsidian, smoked (I guess you can call it that, I thought my head would cave in from drawing so hard) my first and last today.
    Terrible cigar, from a brand I find on the overall to be-----terrible.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Man, I was so disappointed with this one, I had high hopes for it too. But Swisher Sweet vanilla are just gross. lol, jk

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    Vulchor:
    fla-gypsy:
    Padilla Obsidian, smoked (I guess you can call it that, I thought my head would cave in from drawing so hard) my first and last today.
    you dont like the 1932??
  • Options
    rdking3rdking3 Posts: 2

Alex Williams:
    Vulchor:
    fla-gypsy:
    you dont like the 1932??

The 32 is out of this world flavor wise !

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    rdking3:

Alex Williams:
    Vulchor:
    fla-gypsy:
    you dont like the 1932??

Padilla Signature 1932, one of the best I've ever had.. It is as far from goat as a cigar can get.
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    rdking3:

Alex Williams:
    Vulchor:
    fla-gypsy:
    you dont like the 1932??

Padilla Signature 1932, one of the best I've ever had.. It is as far from goat as a cigar can get.
    +1!!! I have six 1932 churchills aging and they are sooo delicious...
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    I'm probably gonna catch hell for this but . . . . 5 Vegas Classic. Had the torpedo and did not care for it in the least (I like the 5 Vegas Gold though)
  • Options
    xmacro:
    I'm probably gonna catch hell for this but . . . . 5 Vegas Classic. Had the torpedo and did not care for it in the least (I like the 5 Vegas Gold though)
    I would STRONGLY encourage you to revisit it. Or I'll take em ;)
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    xmacro:

I did not like the torp in the Classic either but the robusto was good with some rest. I prefer the A and AAA, I gave my Gold's to my son (rookie smoker) so he will not throw up when he smokes a cigar . LOL
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    fla-gypsy:
    xmacro:

I did not like the torp in the Classic either but the robusto was good with some rest. I prefer the A and AAA, I gave my Gold's to my son (rookie smoker) so he will not throw up when he smokes a cigar . LOL
    In the same boat... it's too tapered for me. A very uncomfortable/uneasy smoke.

• Options
    JZJZ Posts: 827
    Puro Indio Veijo - worst f'ing cigar ever!
  • Options
    Breaking News! Cigar smokers observed licking goats azz to get the taste of virtually anything made by Victor Sinclair out of their mouths.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    pdxstogieman:
    Breaking News! Cigar smokers observed licking goats azz to get the taste of virtually anything made by Victor Sinclair out of their mouths.
    Not fair stogiman, the Triple Corojo is actually tastier than goat butt, LOL. The triple corojo was actually a good everyday smoke if you like corojo wrapper. Now the bohemians, total goat butt of the worst kind.
  • Options
    JZJZ Posts: 827
    pdxstogieman:
    Can we take into account the goats last 5 meals?
  • Options
    JZ:
    Silence heretic!!!!

• Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    JZ:
    Silence heretic!!!!

I enjoy this cigar also, Stephen. It's not the best one I have ever had, but it is a decent cigar, especially considering the price!
  • Options
    ejenne87:
    stephen_hannibal:
    JZ:
    Silence heretic!!!!

I enjoy this cigar also, Stephen. It's not the best one I have ever had, but it is a decent cigar, especially considering the price!
    Oh no way is it the best but I have to say as far as price is concerned this is an amazing smoke.

• Options
    Corymc23Corymc23 Posts: 31
    I'm sorry you feel like this is how you have to tell everyone you don't like me or my dog. In all sincerity, I don't know where this came from but I'm pretty sure it is out of place in general, not to mention here on this post.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Corymc23:
    I'm sorry you feel like this is how you have to tell everyone you don't like me or my dog. In all sincerity, I don't know where this came from but I'm pretty sure it is out of place in general, not to mention here on this post.
    Don't sweat the troll, Cory. It's best to just ignore them and report it to the folks at Ccom.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I know I will piss a few people off with this one, but the Perdomo Lot 23, Perdomo Habano Corojo, and the Perdomo 2... I could go on, but I think it would be quicker to say everything of theirs I've tried other than the ESV and the 10th Maduro... Perdomo just doesn't do it for me. They have a familiar taste that I don't care for. Some people have mentioned the same thing in Gurkhas. I don't mind the common taste among many of their smokes, but Perdomo... Goats ass...
  • Options
    PuroFreak:
    I know I will piss a few people off with this one, but Perdomo just doesn't do it for me. They have a familiar taste that I don't care for. Some people have mentioned the same thing in Gurkhas. I don't mind the common taste among many of their smokes, but Perdomo... Goats ass...
    I'm pissed! I love both these brands.... ;D LOL
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    PuroFreak:
    I know I will piss a few people off with this one, but Perdomo just doesn't do it for me. They have a familiar taste that I don't care for. Some people have mentioned the same thing in Gurkhas. I don't mind the common taste among many of their smokes, but Perdomo... Goats ass...
    Well I don't have anything against Gurkha, they make some great smokes like the Centurian and the Legend, so you can only be half pissed. LoL Perdomos still suck IMO. Of course I am one of the few who enjoy the Obsidian. The trick is to let them rest for close to a year. I've still got one with about a year and a half on it stashed away in my humi.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    pdxstogieman:
    Not a big Sinclair fan myself....I really can't recal one I would buy again, and would smoke one only to make room in my humidor.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    stephen_hannibal:
    PuroFreak:
    Well I don't have anything against Gurkha, they make some great smokes like the Centurian and the Legend, so you can only be half pissed. LoL Perdomos still suck IMO. Of course I am one of the few who enjoy the Obsidian. The trick is to let them rest for close to a year. I've still got one with about a year and a half on it stashed away in my humi.
    You're entitled to some opinions Jason, but about Perdomo you either say something nice or STFU!!! Stick out tongue [:P] Just messin. Seriously though, you're not the first person I've heard say this, and while I really like Perdomo, I also realize that no two people have the same tastes...except for RP fans*, bunch of band-wagoners they are. Big Smile [:D]

*Don't get your panties in a wad RP fans, not serious, just talking sh*t. :)
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    PuroFreak:
    stephen_hannibal:
    PuroFreak:
    You're entitled to some opinions Jason, but about Perdomo you either say something nice or STFU!!! Stick out tongue [:P] Just messin. Seriously though, you're not the first person I've heard say this, and while I really like Perdomo, I also realize that no two people have the same tastes...except for RP fans*, bunch of band-wagoners they are. Big Smile [:D]

*Don't get your panties in a wad RP fans, not serious, just talking sh*t. :)
    I really need to go on an RP binge. I haven't tried too much of his stuff. So far I really like the Edge Maduro and ITC Super Fuerte. The Vintage 90 and 92 are just okay for me. Other than that, though, I haven't tried anything else. I have a bunch on hand that I haven't gotten to yet. I-Press, Fusion, Double Maduro, Olde World Reserve and a couple more..... What should I toast first?
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    The I-Press, been looking at buying those but would like a Veteran BOTL to review it first
  • Options
    Hayblet:
    The I-Press, been looking at buying those but would like a Veteran BOTL to review it first
    You got it. I'm resting one right now...... I'll PM you when I post a review this week.
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    Hayblet:
    Well, I'm no vet, but I've had 3 or 4 of the I Press. They are consistently tasty, but have a consistently terrible burn. Something about the extreme press makes them burn very uneven. I've read the same from others on the forum.
  • Options
    fla-gypsy:
    pdxstogieman:
    Not fair stogiman, the Triple Corojo is actually tastier than goat butt, LOL. The triple corojo was actually a good everyday smoke if you like corojo wrapper. Now the bohemians, total goat butt of the worst kind.
    --- --- --- Ok fla-gypsy, I haven't smoked every VS, so what you say about 3X Corojo may be true. After smoking VS "Vintage Select" and 10th Anniversary, those two were so wretched, rancid and unsmokeable that I have never, and will never purchase another VS product again. Simply not worth the risk. Actually I smoke a Vintage Select after I'd left it in the humidor for a couple of years and it had improved from Dog Rocket to Yard Gar Minus.
  • Options
    THE ITCSF NATURAL is the worst most chemical stick I have ever had the misfortune of smoking.

I would rather have had an Acid....